Who would you choose

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I need another person to post in order for this to work. Then the next person just have to choose between the last two people that post. This is just a game, so don't get butt hurt if you don't get picked :p

Fearless

sarNie Adult
aww.. you guys are no fun.. this game was so popular in another forum... you guys are just being too nice.. you don't have to take it so seriously and personally.. it's just a game..

I'll choose

Somebody can continue if they want...

Na

sarNie Hatchling
This isn't easy... I pick my p'lek cause shes always happy when I talk to her! :sniff: I miss you p'lek talk to me!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I choose sabrina cause she's mah wifey and shes there for me lots <3 LOVE YOU!! WIFEY!!

L

lalalek

we'll since your on now......it's not gunna get boring..lmfao.....anyways

I told you i dont' like choosing..so i'll take both, for good use too.... :wub:

I want tina for the weekdays..mon-fri, for school..she can be my brains :D

and as for Ben...i need him for the weekend......he can be my cleaning buddie, we can clean all day long and as a reward i'll cook him supper in return....deal? :lmao:

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Wowwwwwwwwwww.... I dunno who to choose this time. Well its p'lek again.. Imma getting tired of this game! :D

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I choose Natalie.. so she can teach me thai, Korean, and Chinese.

I guess this isn't the right game for this forum after all since it's only the same people playing and we end up choosing the same people..LOLZ