Who will make it big or will be hot in 2009?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i think it gonna be BIE, AFF, TIK, KEN, & Others...but I want to see BIE the most....

somp9

sarNie Adult
I want to see more lakorns of Rita & Rome, Pinky & Aof, Ken & Ann, Mart & Janie, Andrew & Janie, Kwan & Weir, Kwan & Aof, Tik & Aom, Tik & Vicky.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im hoping and wishing it still be pancake. she's so hot this year im pretty sure she would be even hotter than next year.

onahc

sarNie Elites
It's all about Ken, Ann, Aum and Aff. The power players/power couples for channel 3. They were in top rated lakons in 2008. They're busy next year with highly anticipated projects. It seems that they are given 1st dibs on the best scripts and roles or considered first for them. I'm really surprised how relatively fast Aff's celebrity status has risen in one year. One excellent role in an outstanding lakon can do wonders for your career. I believe it is a combination of luck, destiny, talent, beauty and great timing that propelled her career but that is not to undermine her genuine talent as an actress because she is impressive!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw Channel 3 stars and Exact's stars.. They got some pretty hott lakorns for next year and not to mention their newbies also. I saw Exact and Channel 3 will pull it off... Channel 7, iono... they still need better scripts and more variety of actors and actresses.. These couple of years, I haven't watch any really good channel 7.. what happen to their good lakorn and actors/actresses?

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
same here...:) it'll be nice to see one of them, or both of them, win...
The same with me. It's R-team's time to shine... Go R-team!
Aff's such a nice actress but I feel like she is a bit overrated. I think Channel 3 is not fair because simply put it, they should give other actresses besides Aff chances to shine.
As for Exact, I am rooting for Peung. Hopefully, she is going to have a great career next year!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I saw Channel 3 stars and Exact's stars.. They got some pretty hott lakorns for next year and not to mention their newbies also. I saw Exact and Channel 3 will pull it off... Channel 7, iono... they still need better scripts and more variety of actors and actresses.. These couple of years, I haven't watch any really good channel 7.. what happen to their good lakorn and actors/actresses?
It's really about personal preference. I am not into ch5/Exact lakorns as much like I was before. So it is really based on your taste in plots/schemes/themes/etc. And don't forget, favs celebs. =)

I am rooting for Rita, Ann, Aff, Pancake, Aom... there are a few more on my list =)