WHO WILL CROWN MISS UNIVERSE 2006?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Miss Singapore (Carol Cheong Yim Foon)

Miss USA (Tara Conner)

and

Miss Universe is Miss Puerto Rico (Zuleyka Rivera)

all photo credit to missuniverse

puppylov

sarNie Adult
in a way miss puerto rico is pretty, but sometimes not!!!Her eyes & mouth r big and she looks manly in a way.

sulad

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
in a way miss puerto rico is pretty, but sometimes not!!!Her eyes & mouth r big and she looks manly in a way.
[post="148772"][/post]​
HAHAHA! I agree with you! But man I'm not happy! I was cheeing for Miss Thailand! But Oh! will atleast she got to be in the Top 20! That's better than not being in it!

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
yeah! i was cherring for miss thailand too.. and she was yougnb too.. but miss puerto rico is very beautiful..and i like her traditional coutfit!!!

dearNaT

sarNie Egg
:sweat: yEAH IT'S kinda sad that our dear Miss Thailand couldn't made it all the way...

But guys ;look at it this way...it's been close to 10 years or more since Miss Thailand went as far as making it to the first round! ^_^ Now that's a huge improvement itself! Hopefully we will get to see Miss Thailand winning the Miss Universe crown next year finally....once again! (Or to be realistic, at least making it to the top 10) :blink:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
They are all pretty. It would be difficult to chose btw all of them. Congrat to Miss Puerto rican. Thank for sharing the pcitures.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i was hopeing miss thailand would win but she didnt make it to the 10 so i was for miss japan as well. gosh she was soo close. she was way prettier than miss puerto rico...

all the asian misses were pretty hehe...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
aww. miss puerto rico is pretty! i think miss thailand this year was pretty! but too bad she's a little too short! phillipines was pretty too! :wub:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it has been over 18yrs since miss thailand won miss universe again. since phorntip. i think she's so beautiful of all...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
saobomp said:
it has been over 18yrs since miss thailand won miss universe again. since phorntip. i think she's so beautiful of all...
[post="149301"][/post]​
is there a picture of her anywhere?

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
of course miss universe was me...i am the true miss universe

*flips my hair like on the herbal essence commercials*

haha...okay...maybe my penis made me uneligible for this particular event...

but daaaaaammmmmmnnnn.....i shouldve watched....this is the first time i've seen these pics....and wow....these women are gorgeous.

but not as gorgeous as the women of sarNworld!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
she was pretty all da women were pretty i would b so confused 2 choose omg but miss japan was pretty not miss korea tho no offense 2 anybody

Jay88

sarNie Egg
Only if they had Miss Cambodia up in there.. but I was cheering for Miss Japan all the way. She is so pretty and seems to have a cheery spirit. And you can't see her rib cage like some of them other chics. haha. Is it me or does it seem like latin countries take the crown like every year..Just curious.