who watches shot of love 2 on mtv

noungning

Heartless
i watched season 1 but missed the finale. i watched a couple of mins. of season 2. after the dancing in the cage w/ all the skin going on, i decided not to watch. i wanted to watch "a shot at love." not a strip show. there's a strip club across a starbucks in DC with cuter girls than what was on that show. -_-

tila tequila is entertaining though. i just didn't feel like watching the same thing over again.
omg i agree. i watched all of first season and i missed the last episode, i was mad! i ended up asking sarnies in the chatroom who won hahaha. and yeah i've watched like 2 epis from this season and stopped. didn't even know it ended already.

this is off topic but not really....

Did anybody watch Flavor of Love? the last season that ended like last month or something like that. Well Flav picked Thing 2 right & at the reunion show, Flav ended things with her. He told everybody that he was in love with his baby mama :eek: he led on Thing 2! that was messed up.. i mean Thing 2 wasn't pretty or anything but still... she told Flav that 'he changed her'. Flav found out that he was in love with his baby mama before the 3rd season started but since the producers were already in the process of casting, Flav had to go through with it. Now... that right there is just wrong. Thing 2 got her heart broken... worst than Tila [that fake trick]
AHAHAH i saw the last episode and the finale! omg i thought he said he really fell in love with thing 2, but when the show ended, and then he went to chill with his baby's mama for his kid, and so he fell in love with her, and so he apologizes to thing 2 for losing his love for her, but he should be with his baby's mama to make things right.

but he has like 10 baby mama's hahaha how about marry em all man!!

Out of all these dating reality shows, I like I love new york the most. That girl is so outrageous and funny.
lol i love ny is wicked funny hahah. i like watching her too, she just makes them do such shitty crap.

but i guess she's really in love with that guy "tailor made" they even moved in and got engaged...

nina07

sarNie Adult
They did showed the thing where Tila-Kristy-Bo all met again. Tila was pissed. lmao. she should've picked Bo though. :rolleyes:

nina07

sarNie Adult
no it wasnt the reunion show, only tila-kristy-bo met again. i dont think they'll do a reunion show since tila didnt end up with anyone. lmao. but didnt they do something like that when all of the lovers met again? and bo was about to jump chad? haha. that was funny. keke.