Who wants to join Hmong American Pageant

chia_xng

sarNie Egg
Hello Everybody..
My name is iab, and I'm looking for some hmong girls/guy who will be intersting to join the Hmong American Pagent.Hmong American New Year is looking for any girls/guy who is 17yrs and older to join the pagent. Which is for the minneapolis,MN New Year. I think it will be in December. If anyone is thinking or like to join plz let me know. Here is my email address or you could reply this message back to me. email is chia_xng@yahoo.com.. Some flyers will be posted pretty soon... :D

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
how about singing? aren't there singing contests? please give me the info! thanks. ;]

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i'd love to join but i want all the judge to pass polygraph tests that they are not related to the constestants and will not cheat. lol..

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
it seem like you want to sponsor somebody well I would love to complete it but I am going to run for the one in Sacramento Hmong New Year this year if they mr. hmong california

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
it seem like you want to sponsor somebody well I would love to complete it but I am going to run for the one in Sacramento Hmong New Year this year
let us know who you are so we can come support you.
i'm from sacramento.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Hmm.... I was thinking about going for Prince Charming but will see and I think it going to be a great experience for this