Who Should Pope's Next N'ek Be?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like this! It's too short, tho. :rolleyes:

How many lakorns is Pope filming now? After MLFTS, Matt will be available again.
He.. . ugh. He's been giving us inconsistent hints! One day he'll be like I have zero work and then another day he'll be like I have one in consideration, but don't know who nan'ek is AND THEN, there's more, another day he'll be like I'm not sure what lakorn it is. . . this boy. He makes my head hurt .Haha. So as of right now he has no confirmed work. . .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It’s a huge possibility because all other nangek of ch3 is busy while matt had a free schedule for her next lakorn there is a chance.

A youtuber did a long crossover of star they like( missshiannelee) and this one just share the part of matt and pope.
Omg time to bombard IG's with MattPope stuff!!!! Haha. Shhh. Don't tell my BPS fam I'm silently petitioning for Pope and Matt. Hahahhaa.

#thananee
#peerapope

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Imagine Pope and Chippy were horsing around if he is with Matt they won't get anything done lol. But I think they will be cute together. I just want to know when MLFAS is done filming so at least we know she have free time to accept another lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Imagine Pope and Chippy were horsing around if he is with Matt they won't get anything done lol. But I think they will be cute together. I just want to know when MLFAS is done filming so at least we know she have free time to accept another lakorn.
Oh man I can already imagine. Haha. Thinking about PopeMatt makes me think about PopeRome. . .I kind of want to watch RNJJH again. Haha.

imagine if pope's next n'ek is chippy again hahaha omg i would die of laughter! i can just imagine steam coming out of @Rachfull 's ears. i would be okay with it if its not a super dramatic storyline
HAHA. Sucks to be her.
I would love to see a ChiPope reunion in a romantic comedy! Can you just imagine the silliness behind cam?? If they can already have so much fun in KSTD I can imagine the overall craziness in a romcom.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh man I can already imagine. Haha. Thinking about PopeMatt makes me think about PopeRome. . .I kind of want to watch RNJJH again. Haha.

HAHA. Sucks to be her.
I would love to see a ChiPope reunion in a romantic comedy! Can you just imagine the silliness behind cam?? If they can already have so much fun in KSTD I can imagine the overall craziness in a romcom.
i want pope and chippy in a drama remake of my cunning single lady! it was such a funny drama. It was a romantic comedy but it got a little serious for a bit at the end. i feel like Pope would be perfect as the male lead and this role would suit chippy. here the plot:
A romantic comedy about a woman who struggles to win her ex-husband back! After divorcing her first husband, Ae-ra dreams of marrying a second time to a knight in shining armour but none of the new men she meets are up to her standards. When she learns that her ex-husband suddenly became rich, she tries to get him back but her ex-husband has other ideas. A divorced couple who were not matureduring their short-lived marriage learns hard how to act like grownups through a funny and romantic journey.
cr. mydramalist

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i want pope and chippy in a drama remake of my cunning single lady! it was such a funny drama. It was a romantic comedy but it got a little serious for a bit at the end. i feel like Pope would be perfect as the male lead and this role would suit chippy. here the plot:
A romantic comedy about a woman who struggles to win her ex-husband back! After divorcing her first husband, Ae-ra dreams of marrying a second time to a knight in shining armour but none of the new men she meets are up to her standards. When she learns that her ex-husband suddenly became rich, she tries to get him back but her ex-husband has other ideas. A divorced couple who were not matureduring their short-lived marriage learns hard how to act like grownups through a funny and romantic journey.
cr. mydramalist
OMG girl I LOVE THAT SHOW! I was hooked onto it when it aired. That show got me into Joo Sang Wook. Missing my girl Lee Min Jung too. I can totally see Pope as the jobless husband and awkward rich CEO! If only. . .

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
OMG girl I LOVE THAT SHOW! I was hooked onto it when it aired. That show got me into Joo Sang Wook. Missing my girl Lee Min Jung too. I can totally see Pope as the jobless husband and awkward rich CEO! If only. . .
me too! i was totally obsessed with this drama! Lee Min Jung is one of my fave korean actresses so it sucks that she hasn't done anything in a while. She was so pretty and talented. Her crying always got to me. She was a natural. Pope is my #1 choice if ch3 ever remade this lakorn. I would be happy if Chippy got the n'ek role but i feel like Matt would pull this role off the best. I can totally see my girl matty playing this