Who Should Pope's Next N'ek Be?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I can't see Pope with Yaya or Kim or any of the younger generations! But definitely Taew and Matt, maybe Preem and of course my favorite actresses with him will always be Mew and Mint C!!!!
Maybe ill be okay with yaya cause they looked okay during GRGR but not kimmy . I dont think they will look good together

P

PrincessKarina

i think Taew is just shooting with Ter right now so i hope she gets to pair with Pope. Idk what namtarn is up to either. and yeah i believe mint is gonna focus on finishing her studies after her lakorn with toey. i just want pope to be in an aggressive role for once!!! for some reason i don't want pope to pair with yaya or kimmy
Yeah maybe not Yaya or Kim!

First choice: Taew (I am desperate for them. I want them in a modern lakorn, not a boran lakorn for a change)
Second choice : Nicha (she is busy tho... she has two lakorns lined up)
Third choice: Yaya (Ya can't wear heels with Pope but they'll look good together. Need a good script for this and I want a modern lakorn for them too)

P

PrincessKarina

Ooo that would be interesting. Shes prqetty and also petite. Plus shes freelance now so maybe in the future they can. I dont think ch3 would let Pope work with a Freelancer right because hes so popular. They probably would keep it in house
Greedy money hungry Channel 3! :pancarta:

Rosi

Wifey #42
First choice: Taew (I am desperate for them. I want them in a modern lakorn, not a boran lakorn for a change)
Second choice : Nicha (she is busy tho... she has two lakorns lined up)
Third choice: Yaya (Ya can't wear heels with Pope but they'll look good together. Need a good script for this and I want a modern lakorn for them too)
Ehh, are you sure or not this is a real list? Because Nicha's name came up it's like too good to be true.
Yaya??? NOOOOO!!!!!!
I don't mind Taew because if it don't work out the chemistry I can safely go back to dreaming Kade & Date.

P

PrincessKarina

Hmm....after Bella...

1. Taew
2. Aff Taksaorn
3. ............................-_-

Can’t think of anyone else...it’s funny because both Aff and Taew look alike lol
Funny these two are my favorite Thai actresses! I also like Mew!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pat is out too cus she already has one with Alex and she too has studies

What about Preem?

Uh Wawa doesn't have anything and Broadcast does adore her. Oh no not Wawa please.
I hope no Wawaa.
Yes e

Yeah he short himself so i think he wont look good with a super tall n'ek
Except Matt!! Hahaha. I'm bias so Matt looks good with Pope.

Hmm....after Bella...

1. Taew
2. Aff Taksaorn
3. ............................-_-

Can’t think of anyone else...it’s funny because both Aff and Taew look alike lol
I'm so fine with Aff. She's only two years older!!!