Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
monkeykimmy said:
I hope shes already accept a lakorn and start filming soon...never mind the guessing process is also interesting.
i'll jot down my wishlist and wait for its come true.
Strongly desire:
1. Ken Teeradeth (definitely, absolutely a must!!!)(slap kiss/ heavy drama/revenge)

Desire:
1. Charkrit (slap kiss/ drama/ rom com)
2. Nadech (reunion of course)(slap kiss/ revenge/drama)
3. Ananda (plsss ananberley)(I want a real slap kiss lakorn for ananberley, a heavy one)
4. Andrew (any type lakorns but rom com is better)
5. Pope (light drama/ romantic love story)
6. James Ji (rom com/ light drama)

Lightly desire
1. Mario (rom com/ slap kiss/ drama)
2. Kenp
3. Push
4. Great
5. Still cannot remind someone yet. I'll edit it later.(Maybe reunion with Boy or Jamesma, cuz they already have one now so I'm not sure if I want them to work together again or not)

And lots of actors that I will be pleased if they work with Kim:
toey
sean
son
bie
mike
dome
film
om
lek
poh etc.

A really long list LOL. I will go back here to see my dream come true of not  years later  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  I hope top 1 will be completed.

Ohhhh I totally forgot my blacklist...
two actors I really dont want Kim to work with and four to five actors I'm not that appreciate...... i would not speak it out to avoid my face to be punched LMAO.
Wowwww!! Long list lol...:wink: :wink:
yeah a very very strong desire is ken T.Right now he just have one upcoming lakorn.which is the cupids.But dunno what about this lakorn .no news yet ..it has eight series so they'll have a long time to shoot.So I think ken T will have a time for one lakorn in between.
Yeah slap/kiss is a must for kenberly.I would love to see ken act meanie again.They could be cute together.great and idk what to say..^_^
We must pray for kenberly the most.I'll guarantee they will act act together.I hope this will be not sooo long wait lol.*sigh* or I'm the one who cried the most waiting patiently and just wait to know when they will act together.. :cry: :cry:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
If they really get a co-work chance I hope its a slap kiss genre from good production company. My first choice is lakorn thai. Then thongentertainment, good feeling is also good at this type of lakorn. We need to request for it on ig, from these producers I mentioned. P' Da, P'Ann P' Mam :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is Ken free? He has a lakorn with Anne, something called raeng ruk. But I really want to see Ken with Kim among veterans in a :slapandkissse3:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Is Ken free? He has a lakorn with Anne, something called raeng ruk. But I really want to see Ken with Kim among veterans in a :slapandkissse3:
He has a lakorn with Ann? Where is the news from? He will work with chompoo in cupid.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so no one have a strong guess on who can be kimmy's next pare'k so guess we failed on our mission this time it's a hard case this time AF detectives can't complete this mission hahaha :lolyup: 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
peace said:
so no one have a strong guess on who can be kimmy's next pare'k so guess we failed on our mission this time it's a hard case this time AF detectives can't complete this mission hahaha :lolyup:
Haha :woot: :woot: cause this mission really hard.I think FBI also cannot make it clear about this thing... :woot: :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk if nadech will accept another lakorn cos he has one with Yaya, other one is not confirmed yet (with Yaya again) and he also wants to continue his education so not sure with Nadech also.

Step

Mrs James Ma
We have to depend on pantip now :coverlaf:
peace said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want her to concentrate on her studies during this break so she graduates soon and accepts more work in future

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yeah.Agree with you step.She's a human too.She need a rest.And she have to finish her study as well as she can.I can understand how hard she was studying and working... ^_^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I have a feeling she might work with Pope, he just finished his lakorn with Namtarn...

I guessed that Kim would be James Ma's next p'ek when he finished filming Ka Badin and Kim finished Ab Ruk Online around the same time, so I was right last time, maybe I'll be right this time as well. ^_^
good job detective sweet_jj now we have one in the list  who has a big chance to be kim's next pare'k this case is veryyy difficult we have no clue no rumors no hint from anyone 

wait a min your guess can be true sweet_jj yayee and you know yayee is our secret agent hahahaha she posted  a clip of pope and ploy but she mentioned kim in her caption but i don't know what she said 

http://iconosquare.com/p/1051910968228817571_3936897

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Raeng Ruk Ken is pairing with Cherry instead. I'm fine with Pope and Kim. I think it'll work out because Pope paired with Mint C and Mint and Kim are around the same height. The only thing I know for sure is that MK will have another lakorn together because Anne wants them. As of who will be her new p'ek now I have no clue. I don't mind Kim and Bomb because I like him personally. (Even though he sucks at acting) LOL.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I need MK in a  :slapandkissse3: after seeing them today 
Bieluvr said:
Raeng Ruk Ken is pairing with Cherry instead. I'm fine with Pope and Kim. I think it'll work out because Pope paired with Mint C and Mint and Kim are around the same height. The only thing I know for sure is that MK will have another lakorn together because Anne wants them. As of who will be her new p'ek now I have no clue. I don't mind Kim and Bomb because I like him personally. (Even though he sucks at acting) LOL.