Who Should Kimberley Pair With Next???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i liked it so i wanted to share it here ut look beautiful

i was shocked when i saw this TIK aged soo much he used to be much more more handsome before :shock2: :shock2: *sigh* kim wasn't in his generation jk jk  :ghehe: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
i liked it so i wanted to share it here ut look beautiful

i was shocked when i saw this TIK aged soo much he used to be much more more handsome before :shock2: :shock2: *sigh* kim wasn't in his generation jk jk   :ghehe:
Adsd, don't forget to give credit to the users who made/posted the pictures. ;) Also, it helps for members like me who want to view the pictures on IG. :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Adsd, don't forget to give credit to the users who made/posted the pictures. ;) Also, it helps for members like me who want to view the pictures on IG. :coverlaf:
it's from kimberley pantip sorry :blush: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. Kim wasn't born in Tik's generation. Otherwise, they would've looked very good together. :drools: But he's still handsome now. :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Apparently, Mark wants to act in a remake of Sawan Biang with Kim.

cr: chalee_mkfc

Mark prin suparat
M: If i get any chance to act remake lakorn with Kim (Kimberley Anne tiamsiri ) an only story I'd like to act is Sawan beung because since I played with Kim I've gotten only good-looking character but I've never played such a row drama and seriously, if I got chance to act in seriously drama together I think it'll be the one which's challenging, as some of stories I wanna cast and wanna be a fierce man I thought it'd be fun ( smile )
Kim Kimberley Anne tiamsiri 
K: I wanna act in lakorns AomRuk and Sawan beung because I haven't act as drama together, seriously drama 
I haven't had once. I wanna play in Sawan beung as for AomRuk character should be comedy, lovely in the other way that I've never act with p'Mark. It could be have comedy, funny scenes not similar to the other that we've act before so I wanna try to play as couple again.

cr: mea_mk1922

-

I can't imagine anyone from the younger generation playing as Narin besides Matt and Kim. As for Kawee, there's only Alex. The only problem is his height and baby face.

Personally, I've always thought Mark and Kim resemble Ken and Anne. Ken and Mark both have baby faces while their respective costars possess more mature and defined/harsh facial features. Kim's acting also reminds me of Anne's. Another pairing that reminds me of Ken and Anne is Great and Matt. Matt is mixed just like Anne (and Kim), so her features are more western. While Ken and Great are both full Thai, therefore they look more Asian.

Kim and Matt are the only actresses from this generation with potential to play Narin. Kim actually did a little voiceover here as Narin (@1:43):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtwxhdbJ1JY&t=1m43s
cr: KimmyStationWorld

I believe that if there is ever a remake of SB, Kim has the highest chance of being casted. Matt is another high contender.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark is right though. All his roles with Kim have been the goody two shoes or playful type. He hasn't been able to play in a serious lakorn with Kim yet. I hope that their next collaboration will be in a slap-kiss. Otherwise, there's no need to reunite them if it's just going to be yet another romantic comedy, or a light drama. :sleep:

Wouldn't it be funny if Anne remade SB and casted MarKim? I'm hoping she does a remake of Jao Sao Prissana and casts Kenberley too. :coverlaf: As for SB, if Anne remakes it with Kim, I want a different actor. Perhaps Great or maybe even Alex.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no matter who will do the remake of swang biang it will never beat ken and anne version in people's mind and more than that i think no producer will dare to do a remake of that until maybe 7 years more swang biang aired in 2008 it sooooooooooo early to do a remake for it so technically even if they did a remake for it they will have to wait at least 4 other years by that time so many thing  can happen and the actor and actress of now will change and we don't know if their fame will be stable like now or not well that's just my speculation i can be totally wrong :p

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Kim and Pope Tanawat! They look soooooo adorable together. If both actors collaborated, the lakorn will surely be a hit. Their acting skills are very compatiable. It'd be a perfect match. What do you guys think? Are they not cute together?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^They're cute together. ^_^

@adsd Oh yeah. I know. If there ever is a remake of SB, it won't be now. I was just saying that Mark commented about wanting to be in the remake with Kim. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
^They're cute together. ^_^

@adsd Oh yeah. I know. If there ever is a remake of SB, it won't be now. I was just saying that Mark commented about wanting to be in the remake with Kim. :)
tbh marks is loved by many procedure it's obvious, so i think maybe later when he will in his thirty and producer  still love him like now maybe  one of them will fulfill his wish who knows everything is possible :p  but personally as sweet_jj say i want markkim to do their own rememberable slap/kiss lakorn  i know few years of now they can do it , so i will keep wait for it 

Destinys said:
Kim and Pope Tanawat! They look soooooo adorable together. If both actors collaborated, the lakorn will surely be a hit. Their acting skills are very compatiable. It'd be a perfect match. What do you guys think? Are they not cute together?

they look good together i'm not a fan of pope but doing new experience with different actor always good so why not :) but of course after she pair up with my favorite first :ghehe: 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Sweet_09 said:
This girl on da others hand...

1. Rome Patchata
2. Grate Warintorn
3. Aum Atichart (i really miss them :cry:)
4. Ken Theeradeth
5. Boy Pakorn
6. Ken Phupoom
7. Por Thrisadee
8. Nadech Kugimiya (again lol)
9. Chakrit Yamnarn
10. Smart Krissada (agian but in a better scrip)
I'm new here :cheer: ...HAhahaha!!!. :woot:  :woot:  :woot2: ...me too..i really2 want kim to pair with all those guys..and u know i hope Ann Thong will make a remake for Jassao Prissana and make kim and Ken T as  as paranang there..it would be a great slap and kiss lakorn forever... :dance1:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
I'm new here :cheer: ...HAhahaha!!!. :woot:  :woot:  :woot2: ...me too..i really2 want kim to pair with all those guys..and u know i hope Ann Thong will make a remake for Jassao Prissana and make kim and Ken T as  as paranang there..it would be a great slap and kiss lakorn forever... :dance1:  :dance1:
welcom hana_pichy in asianfuse :welcome: and from your name i'm guessing you are the same person that made the mv of kenberley back in page 5 and 6 right? :wink: great job really i loved them :thumbup: and about the remake i don't know that lakorn but a slap/kiss genre for keneberley i'm sold :lolyup:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
adsd18/2 said:
welcom hana_pichy in asianfuse :welcome: and from your name i'm guessing you are the same person that made the mv of kenberley back in page 5 and 6 right? :wink: great job really i loved them :thumbup: and about the remake i don't know that lakorn but a slap/kiss genre for keneberley i'm sold :lolyup:
hahaha!!!...yes u are right..for me its not good...UNTIL both of them got paired together...!!!... :pervie:  :pervie: ...actually framedolphin and kimberly's chinesse FC had made a video for them..I'm a bit late.. :wink: ...and there was actually an instagram named kenberly who always post and actually they had request to Ann Thong to make the remake for Jassao Prissana and look like Ann Thong like it ...try to read http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Jaosao_Prissana ..about JP.. :heart:  :heart: ...

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
they look good together i'm not a fan of pope but doing new experience with different actor always good so why not :) but of course after she pair up with my favorite first :ghehe:

Who is your favorite adsd18/2?  :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Destinys said:
Who is your favorite adsd18/2?  :ghehe:
haha well i don't have many and it's not like they are my favorite my favorite , but actors i want kim to pair with the most  : ken t, great, ken p, mario, phet, tik, 

and i don't mind if she do a reunite soon with ananda and nadech  :drool:  :drool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hana_pichy said:
hahaha!!!...yes u are right..for me its not good...UNTIL both of them got paired together...!!!... :pervie:  :pervie: ...actually framedolphin and kimberly's chinesse FC had made a video for them..I'm a bit late.. :wink: ...and there was actually an instagram named kenberly who always post and actually they had request to Ann Thong to make the remake for Jassao Prissana and look like Ann Thong like it ...try to read http://www.sharerice.com/index.php/Jaosao_Prissana ..about JP.. :heart:  :heart: ...
Oooh...Kim & Ken in Jaosao Prissana.  Now that sounds promising!  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Oooh...Kim & Ken in Jaosao Prissana.  Now that sounds promising!  
Doesn't it?! Actually, when Sweet_JJ made an IG for KimJa (it's now deleted due to personal reasons), I was an administrator with her and because our IG got so popular (it got the attention of Anne, P'Yayee, P'Noom-Kim's manager, aarshar-James' manager, etc.), I decided to direct message Anne about doing a remake of Jao Sao Prissana with Ken and Kim. I thought that I probably wouldn't have another opportunity to give her my fan request with her possibly acknowledging it, so I used the power of our KimJa IG (Anne was following us) to contact her. I didn't want to post the request like any other picture because the IG was strictly dedicated to James and Kim, so I decided to direct message Anne instead, only tagging a few other important people. And to my pleasant surprise, Anne did reply back. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  After that, I posted the screenshot of Anne's reply and my direct message to her on our IG, but since Sweet_JJ deleted the IG, we no longer have the screenshot. However, thankfully, a page for Ken and Kim did repost the screenshot shortly after I posted it. Here it is:

cr: kenberley & jamesma_kim (our original IG)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Anonymous<3 said:
Doesn't it?! Actually, when Sweet_JJ made an IG for KimJa (it's now deleted due to personal reasons), I was an administrator with her and because our IG got so popular (it got the attention of Anne, P'Yayee, P'Noom-Kim's manager, aarshar-James' manager, etc.), I decided to direct message Anne about doing a remake of Jao Sao Prissana with Ken and Kim. I thought that I probably wouldn't have another opportunity to give her my fan request with her possibly acknowledging it, so I used the power of our KimJa IG (Anne was following us) to contact her. I didn't want to post the request like any other picture because the IG was strictly dedicated to James and Kim, so I decided to direct message Anne instead, only tagging a few other important people. And to my pleasant surprise, Anne did reply back. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  After that, I posted the screenshot of Anne's reply and my direct message to her on our IG, but since Sweet_JJ deleted the IG, we no longer have the screenshot. However, thankfully, a page for Ken and Kim did repost the screenshot shortly after I posted it. Here it is:

cr: kenberley & jamesma_kim (our original IG)
hahaha..thank u ja!! :dance1:  :dance1: ...i try to found this pic but i could not...THANKS A LOTTT!!!...i really3 want them to pair since i watch majurat see nampueng..(bcouse it was the first time ken act with n'ek that a lot younger than him)..so thats why i want him to pair with someone THAT is SUPERSTAR!!!!...like kim... :woot:  :woot: