Who Rules The World(2022)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hei Feng Xi is handsome and elegant while Bai Feng Xi is majestic and unrestrained. Opposites attract as both are unrivaled in skill. Caught in the warfare and chaos of the martial arts world, the flowers of love begin to bloom amidst the blood that has been sacrificed in the last ten years. They join hands, traveling the world seeking justice. Will their love bring peace to a chaotic world?
Source

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Anne22 I probably won’t finish this series but I like watching the CP clips.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am glad it's on Netflix for sure...I can watch and FF to my scenes without all those ads. And somehow when it's on Netflix the quality seems better.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I am glad it's on Netflix for sure...I can watch and FF to my scenes without all those ads. And somehow when it's on Netflix the quality seems better.
It’s so much better when we can watch legally with no interruptions. Lol

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
@Anne22 I probably won’t finish this series but I like watching the CP clips.
have you watch the bts of this scene? lol theyre so funny.

WRTW is the first c drama that makes me want to watch all the cp bts. yangyang seems like a serious guy but Lusi is funny and carefree.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
i watched this on netflix till ep 12 but i hate waiting so had to go to wetv lol. now im at ep 26.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like that Lusi has chemistry with a lot of her leading men no matter the age. But orange and banana has got to top all of them lol. But for some reason she has very vocal anti fans.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I like that Lusi has chemistry with a lot of her leading men no matter the age. But orange and banana has got to top all of them lol. But for some reason she has very vocal anti fans.
oh yes I read somewhere that she has a lot of haters. poor girl. Is there any specific reason ?

I noticed many YangYang fans dont like Lusi as his co star

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I have a question.
Does c drama adaptation will follow the novel or they may change the ending? I rarely watch c drama so im not familiar with how things work there. my last c drama was in 2019 ( good bye my princess ) and it ended tragically. I hope this one would have a good ending. my fragile heart cant stand if either one of them dies

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
have you watch the bts of this scene? lol theyre so funny.

WRTW is the first c drama that makes me want to watch all the cp bts. yangyang seems like a serious guy but Lusi is funny and carefree.
I’ve seen some of the bst. I like the bst more than the series itself. Lol. I find this series alright, not really into the storyline or the characters. For some reason, I can’t watch Yang Yang for too long, his noses bothers me. I think his best character I enjoyed watching is TuTu from ‘You Are My Glory’.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
oh yes I read somewhere that she has a lot of haters. poor girl. Is there any specific reason ?

I noticed many YangYang fans dont like Lusi as his co star
Not quite sure why they hate her but probably cus she got so popular so young and getting projects with popular actors left and right.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
ROTAR is my one favorite of Lusi and Ding Yuxi! They do have so much chemistry. Another one I enjoyed is Dating In The Kitchen, that was one age gap I didn’t mind at all, they look quite good together.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
ROTAR is my one favorite of Lusi and Ding Yuxi! They do have so much chemistry. Another one I enjoyed is Dating In The Kitchen, that was one age gap I didn’t mind at all, they look quite good together.
I think there is a rumour that Lusi and Ding Yuxi will have a new drama together

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Haven't watch the ending yet...but yang yang character is super sweet. He's well mannered and even tempered and doesn't go off easily. Black fox name doesn't go with him more like white fox lol. As a couple they are easy to watch...just so chill.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
overall I really enjoy this drama despite poor writing/ cgi towards the end. they did a great work in the first 25 eps of the drama tho. BaiHei Fengxi relationship is to die for! Theres no annoying thirdwheel and no stupid arguments they trust each other so much and always positive. YangYang and Zhao Lusi did a great job in this esp Lusi. cant wait for her drama with wu le. Im a sucker for custome drama lol. Is there any other costume drama that you guys would recommend me to watch ?

I only watched twi so far
goodbye my princess
who rules the world

byebye

sarNie OldFart
overall I really enjoy this drama despite poor writing/ cgi towards the end. they did a great work in the first 25 eps of the drama tho. BaiHei Fengxi relationship is to die for! Theres no annoying thirdwheel and no stupid arguments they trust each other so much and always positive. YangYang and Zhao Lusi did a great job in this esp Lusi. cant wait for her drama with wu le. Im a sucker for custome drama lol. Is there any other costume drama that you guys would recommend me to watch ?

I only watched twi so far
goodbye my princess
who rules the world
The romance of Tiger and Rose: (absolute favorite) Lusi was everything in there and has great great chemistry with Dylan (I think that's his name). Her chemistry with him was above hers with Yang Yang.

The Legend of Yunxi: I love this one when it came out. Hooked to it...I read the novel (though not finished) but I was so excited when it came out as a drama. The novel can't be beat but the drama was good. The chemistry was amazing.