Who play/act best as TWIN!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
not sure how to title the topic...but anyways, who do you think play best as a twin and/or have the best role as a twin?

i really like Aum...'cause she can be so evil and so sweet at the same time in the lakorn with Vee.... ^_^

as for the best twin role, i'll still say aum too in Song Snae Ha.....

anjos

I like Chiranan in "plak bunk" play w/vee..... I love her in this move... cuz... she play as a strong role in one person and the other is sweet...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
hmmm...id say Aump in the recent one with Vee. she played it so well that you would think there are really two different people playing their individual roles.

second, i would say Aom in Kaew Lum Korn. the poorer twin made me cry and the latter made me proud and laugh a bit.

Mint27

The actress who played best twin role would be Yui from Pak Bonk Kab Koo Nang. ^_^

I'm so looking forward to see Noon Woranuch playing a twin role since almost everyone famous actress has played one already. :lol:

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I would have to say Ann T. in Rang Ngao with Ken... I think she played it so well...one of her role was played as an evil twin and the other as a nice twin...Overall, she was great...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Cassy said:
I would have to say Ann T. in Rang Ngao with Ken... I think she played it so well...one of her role was played as an evil twin and the other as a nice twin...Overall, she was great...
[post="120250"][/post]​
I totally agree with you lol.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Just Twins right...cuz I thought Kob did great too but that wasn't a twin lakorn

Best would be Ann T. in Song Naree cuz you have to see that lakorn to see how great she was you see two people...she played a bitchy,seductive, lonely, troubled twin almost like a n'rai cuz that twin was really bad....and her other sister was sweet and nice...Rang Ngao was good too but I wasn't feeling the weak twin...it wasn't Ann to me...

After it's Aom Phiyada in Kaew Leum Kon although the lakorn was a bit slow and draggy but Aom did a great job as Chichanook and Keaw you totally see two people...

Third...don't know I don't think Aum did very well her character seem the same to me both of them not saying Aum can't act but that lakorn her twin wasn't convincing...so I give it to Yui but then Yui's character didn't awe me either since the other one wasn't all that weak and they were kinda similar...nothing like Ann and Aom's character. Now they were totally opposite.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
BlueMoon said:
After it's Aom Phiyada in Kaew Leum Kon although the lakorn was a bit slow and draggy but Aom did a great job as Chichanook and Keaw you totally see two people...

[post="120284"][/post]​
totally agree.........it got me hook on Captain and Aom again......the fire scene made me so scared that the poor aom died.....i didn't want the rich aom to be with captain at all.......even though they're the same person.......got me convince......love them so much.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Aum as a twin

and

I think Ae isirya does a great job from her lakorn Fad long hon where her twin was evil and she had use some machine to turn invisble and try to sabatoge her marriage to the pre'ek forgot his name he was cute! lol yeah and in the end her twin gets burnt cause the machine disfunction and she chooses to stay invs permanently

fan

sarNie Juvenile
BlueMoon said:
Just Twins right...cuz I thought Kob did great too but that wasn't a twin lakorn

Best would be Ann T. in Song Naree cuz you have to see that lakorn to see how great she was you see two people...she played a bitchy,seductive, lonely, troubled twin almost like a n'rai cuz that twin was really bad....and her other sister was sweet and nice...Rang Ngao was good too but I wasn't feeling the weak twin...it wasn't Ann to me...

I TOTALLY AGREE!! Ann T in Song Naree totally rocked, that lakorn is a must see

in Rang Ngao it was hard to compare the two since they never really interacted through the lakorn, just in flashbacks... but yea... the weak sister was just so weak it was like come on already bring on the strong one to kick some butt... but she did a great job playing both roles in Rang Ngao too

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Off topic: Twin movies are lame!!! They're all the same plot line and so prectable. No one can play a twin role and make the movie look good.... I wish they would stop coming up with screenplays involving twns.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i would have to go with Ann..she play so well, when it comes to twin..in Song naree and Rang Ngao..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i would have to say Ann!!..she had two twin lakorn and yes they were both great..she can really portray a twin role really well...i love rang ngao the most!!..and aom can also portray a twin role and also convincing..but i give it to anne..shes best at it :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
For me, I would say Anne and Aum
I've seen others play twins, but I would give it to those two ladies, because they did it really well :D

jazzy

sarNie Egg
shubby said:
i would have to go with Ann..she play so well, when it comes to twin..in Song naree and Rang Ngao..
[post="120312"][/post]​
I totally agree :w000t:......ann t. is the best 4 playing those kind of roles :loool:

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
I would say Ann T is the best. She was so good playing the sweet, naive girl character then the stronger one in Rang Ngao

I like how Kob S. played in Dang Sawan Sarb, i know it's not twin-related, but i like how she played the b*tch (heheh had to put it that way!!!) in the beginning and turned into this sweet girl when she lost her memory :lmao:

akanin

sarNie Elites
:lmao: Not trying to bias here or anything...BUT I think P Tik Kanyarat played a good twin role in ... Mon Jun Tra...w/chatchai :p P Aom too...in Kaew Lum Korn with Captain...

Sah

sarNie Elites
I'd have to say Ann in Song Naree, also. Ann's portrayal of the the evil sister was great, I really hated her, but then I felt bad for her at the end. Then, the good sister, was more of the typical roles that Ann plays and she pulled it off perfectly.