Who Mint Chalida Should Pair With???

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha thanks smilez, it gives me an idea of who I don't ever want Chalida to pair with. Boy and Great are no no on my list LOL but who knows maybe onscreen the chemistry will be better than in still pic.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol Mint with Jirayu would have my heart SKIPPING a beat because he is just that ADORABLE!! HAHAHA!!!! lol :p

Plus he's real tall so height wise, both would be compatible compared to Mint with other shortie pra'eks. Lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
alex was short so i didnt like the pair as much. but overall i still like them. it's a personal preference. i prefer my pra eks to be 5 inches taller than their nang ek without heels. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if we want somebody tall for Mint Chalida good sample is P'First, his a giant standing with Marie 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
if we want somebody tall for Mint Chalida good sample is P'First, his a giant standing with Marie 

We don't want giants. lol We just want someone tall, hot ( :pervie: ), eye candy, sweet and compatible with Mint's height and look. lol :p

Where is First anyway?? Is he pra'ek?? I've never seen any of his lakorn. >.<

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:

We don't want giants. lol We just want someone tall, hot ( :pervie: ), eye candy, sweet and compatible with Mint's height and look. lol :p

Where is First anyway?? Is he pra'ek?? I've never seen any of his lakorn. >.<
Wah jing ror ? He was Chalidas pra'ek in Whan Jai :0 he was also in Roy Marn and Raak Boon with Margie.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Haha thanks smilez, it gives me an idea of who I don't ever want Chalida to pair with. Boy and Great are no no on my list LOL but who knows maybe onscreen the chemistry will be better than in still pic.
Oh come on fun, give them a chance haahaha ha ;p

SonYukView4ever

ip.smilez said:
Wah jing ror ? He was Chalidas pra'ek in Whan Jai :0 he was also in Roy Marn and Raak Boon with Margie.

55 jing jing ka. Mai keuy hen lakron khao. lol Mai keuy duu.  :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Daisy
this is P'First Ekkapong his 189cm tall not sure maybe his taller 190cm and plus Marie is 1 or 2 cm taller than Mint C both girls standing next to him they just level up to his shoulder or his neck 

fun

Expired Sarnie
First is adorable and a good actor. Sadly he is evening pra ek and prime time supporter. =(

I love Boy so if they ever pair up, i will definitely give them a chance. But if the chances doesnt arrive, i wouldn't want to force it like it is a must LOL oppose to me wanting her to pair up with Nadech and Mario.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I want her to pair up with some experienced p'ek. Older generation p'ek. I want her to play mature role.
Older generation p'ek:
Aum- I want a remake of tang parn kamathep (Janie/Andrew)
Til-I want remake of manee yard fah (willy/Ann)
Ken T-I want remake of Fai Luang (willy/Tao sarocha)
Dan-he's good in comedy...I want remake of sompong nong somchai (Janie/Paul)
Andrew-i want a remake of Nueng Nai Suang (ken/Janie)
Rome- I want remake of Jao Sao prissana (chatchai/Ann)
Younger generation p'ek:
Mario
James Jirayu
Great
Nadech
Pope- yes! AGAIN

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just hope age gap isn't a 10 year gap. I know Age is just a number but honestly it gives me the chill. There are times I can accept the pairing but that is if they have incredible chemistry that I can look away from their age gap, but that's rare. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Seems like Nadech and Mario are the top two lol 

Pope or Rome is the oldest that I believe I can accept LOL Sadly when you think about it, there's not many in the range of 24-26 pra ek. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
Seems like Nadech and Mario are the top two lol 

Pope or Rome is the oldest that I believe I can accept LOL Sadly when you think about it, there's not many in the range of 24-26 pra ek. 
Pope/Rome is the 30 range i agree with you Fun

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Pair her with Nadech so Nalida can actually be a pairing with a legit lakorn and not just have a nickname lol. Same goes for the so called Chario

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
I want her to pair up with some experienced p'ek. Older generation p'ek. I want her to play mature role.
Older generation p'ek:
Aum- I want a remake of tang parn kamathep (Janie/Andrew)
Til-I want remake of manee yard fah (willy/Ann)
Ken T-I want remake of Fai Luang (willy/Tao sarocha)
Dan-he's good in comedy...I want remake of sompong nong somchai (Janie/Paul)
Andrew-i want a remake of Nueng Nai Suang (ken/Janie)
Rome- I want remake of Jao Sao prissana (chatchai/Ann)
Younger generation p'ek:
Mario
James Jirayu
Great
Nadech
Pope- yes! AGAIN
Pope isn't the younger gen though his new as pra'ek and his already in his 30 he'll be turning 31 this year

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
I think she meant generation of actor in the entertainment not age wise.
but still Pope isn't counted a younger generation sometime age is counted too 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yes, I meant younger generation as an actor. I know he's in his 30's, but as an actor he still pretty new to the industry.
I know some of the actors I mentioned is a lot older than Chalida, but if they are compatible then I don't mind at all.