• japanese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ana

sarNie Adult
KOREAN :w000t:

I like the fact that most of K-drama only focus on the main character ^_^ . Taiwanese comes in second!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
1. Korean| Taiwanese | Japanese | Chinese dramas/movies

2. American movies

3. Thai series

well, I didn't vote...thu...cuz I can't just pick 1

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i have this thing for Thai and Taiwanese Drama! hehe...it's the BEST!also cute guys also!! :D

American Series makes me lose interest! :(

celestialhalf

sarNie Egg
American tv drama series seem to go on forever and then when they have to end the series, you don't really get to see the two main character's story end because sometimes the studios don't want to support it anymore and pull the plug early or you've become so bored that you don't even watch the series anymore. Asian drama series have a beginning and an end, so you get a more complete story of the two main characters and the other characters around them.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think chinese/tawainese makes the best movies!!! i love all their ancient clothings... fighting... and etc...

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
shouldn't the title say what kind of drama/movie members like the most? 'cause members are voting for what they enjoy watchng the most not voting for the best movie making. don't get me wrong, i do enjoy thai lakorn more than anything, but i don't think thai makes the best drama/movies out there. it has to be japanese. because they won more awards than any other drama or movies.

L

lalalek

Respresenting for my Thai movies...maybe i like it because of the love and Drama!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i never watch any of other countries'... i only watch it in thai, korean, and american.

but i vote for korean!

i used to love thai more than anything but now, i have lost an interest in it. :mellow: but i still love kat english and noon woranuch even i don't know their latest news and never watch any of their new lakorns... :unsure: yeah i now don't check out thai section anymore.....

as for american, once i got hooked on korean causing forgetting so many shows even i forgot the time schedules and channels so i fell behind on those episodes that i should see. so i missed out a lot then i didn't watch american shows anymore because of that. i even went out for a movie with a bunch of friends and i got bored already. :sweat: