who know how to speak thai and read thai?

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i just wondering who in here know how to read thai and understand thai languge. well i dont. i dont understand or speak thai. but i love thai lakorn. i dont know why but i just love it. especially the boran lakorn. if dont understand it i just watch the action.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I understand just enough to know what's going on...hehe...but I can sing in Thai extremely well...LOL...

Nero

sarNie Egg
I only understand/read/write a little. I'm in my second year of learning at UW-Madison, but I'm studying abroad in Thailand next year...hopefully, I will become more fluent over a course of a year!

calla

sarNie Adult
i understand and speak Thai very well....hehe. but its kinda hard for me to read and write. well....but i'm still learning it...now my writing is getiing and better and better. :loool:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Getting my way up...hehehe..and learning how to write it..

calla

sarNie Adult
angie_thip said:
where do you guy learn how to learn thai. is there a class.
[post="43369"][/post]​
i don't know about other people....but as for me i learned thai because i was born in thailand....you know i also went to school there...lolz.
that was 13 years ago...when i'm still little.
when we came here.....as i grew older i started to watch thai lakorns alot.....lolz. so if there is some words that i didn't know i would just ask my parents and they did translate for me...and keep that words in my head...lolz.

its not so hard to learn thai...just keep on watching thai movies and listen to thai songs. you gurls will learn thai soon even without notice it. :lmao:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i try to do that. but i dont know if i could learn that much because there no one that will translate to me. i just learn the word by looking at their motion and active.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I learn it from my parents..and my uncle which is a big fan of thai lakorn..and sometime learn it by myself...

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
i understand thai but can't write it....lolz...i tried many times....couldn't get pass the alphabeth....lolz....but i can read a little....by recognizing the words....its hard to write...even Chakrit admits that he can only read but can't write........

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
angie_thip said:
where do you guy learn how to learn thai. is there a class.
[post="43369"][/post]​

well i dont know if theres a class or not,but here is a site you could go learn how to speak thai....

www.learningthai.com

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
no i don't know how to speak or write in thai.. kuv yog hmoob xws..but for people who are not Thai and are learning how to write Thai.. Good for you... it's pretty hard.. i tried.. anyways.. i do know couple words in thai.. and of course i love watching thai lakorns.. sometimes if i listen carefully... i know what they're sayin' too.. pretty kewl huh.. i been watching thai lakorns for about five years now... luv them.. :)

meenia

sarNie Adult
i only understand it and can sing songs, and speak it a little but i can't read.. only english thai...

Pai

sarNie Egg
i just wondering who in here know how to read thai and understand thai languge. well i dont. i dont understand or speak thai. but i love thai lakorn. i dont know why but i just love it. especially the boran lakorn. if dont understand it i just watch the action.
Hi, I'm Thai but live in the US now. I'm glad that you love Thai Boran lakorn. At the moment, I don't have much

time to watch so I choose only to watch my baby, Shahkrit.

I'm so glad that I foudnd this site where I can share my feelings with Thai lakorns' fans and of course Shahkrit's

fans as well.

Nice talking to you all.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I dont speak any Thai or understand anything at all although my brother is quite fluent in speaking, understanding and writing. I've asked him to teach me before..but it's hopeless -__-

anjos

As for me...I can only speak thai but not read or write....would love to..... learn someday...when i have more time..... I was born in thailand but come to the U.S when i'm still little..... I learnd by keep on watching thai movies..... even my friend who's born in U.S said she understand thai by watching movies.......