who is the best pra ek !!!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Ken and Sonram!!

Ken is just goreous. He has by far the nicest body out of all the contenders. I'm serious here. Compared to all the p'eks there are, Ken's shoulders are the broadest and his arms are sculped to point where it's not steriod-crazy big and not punny like girls. He's so hot!!!!!!!!!!

Sonram will always be my favorite. My childhood crush. :wub:

It seems that everyone loves Tik. I haven't watched him in that much. But i must admit he plays the goofy-role real well.

anjos

MY pra ek and the one I would fell in love or head over hell w/ is have to be :w000t: Mos, tik and arnas..... :w000t: LOVE them

calla

sarNie Adult
the one and only pra-ek that I'm fall in love with, watch every of his lakorns and respect and because he's so cute......is P'Tang Saksit Tangtong. can't be anyone else. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

who are my favorite actors beside P'Tang ???

They are.....

1. Por Nathawut - I always like him.....but he's so cute in talay jai.... :p

2. Ken Teeradeth - he's not that cute, but I just so love his body and his acting. :D

3. Andrew - I don't know, I just like him. B)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Okay:)....let me add mine....they are.....

1-Num
2-Tik
3-Pete
4-Poh
5-Stefen
6-Andrew
7-Arnan
8-Note
9-Ekgarat (don't know why he's not in any lakorns anymore)
10-Willy (eventhought his sister's made that mistake...rumors said her Bee is a marry man and her monther in law can not accept Mam:( ....)

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
*whew, i didn't see p'NUM's name at first. ok, he's there. =D

haha, it gotta be num sornram. he's so great, eventho he's getting a bit chunky now, but he's still hot (sometimes) compared to all the others. i don't even know half the people on the list but im sure none of them can actually beat my beloved sornram. he has been my fave actor eversince i was a child. =D

navy

sarNie Adult
no_identity13 said:
i'd say willy. he has so many classics! he's like also perfect: goodlooking, speaks fluent thai, good at acting, etc..
[post="112613"][/post]​
I'm with you. I love his look together with his sexy voice. Never enough to watch him on screen. I've watched him since I was 12 years old and still find him my beloved star until now. He has a mature look, but quite still a sexy look...

maijune

SarNie Adult
mine's....

1. captain (such a good actor....cute short guy)
2. pepper (very cute and hot....can cry...and i love him when he play mean character)
3. tik (hot...acting is okay)
4. por (an actor materials....act good)
5. chakrit (also an good actor)
6. willy (handsome...love in so much in "fai luang" with tao sorocha)
7. cee (good looking....good at acting as new p'ek, new to the entertainment)

that's all....my favorate p'eks...