Who Is She?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

ok guyysssssss I need your help. Ok my mom has this dvd.. of some live concert >.< and I saw it and this girl i like totally fell in love with her haa she's so cute! and love her voice. So can someone please tell me who this is??? And the song I posted the link for the song she is singing in this clip ... can someone pretty please with cherry on top listen to the song and tell me what song it is also ^___^ THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Click To Listen To Song

This IS The DVD I'm Talking About

sunisa

her name is TATA and she likes to dress sexy too!if i remember correctly, she is the daughter of a famous Khmer actress(hope it correct).that all i know.i hope it help.

yak

sarNie Adult
hey i remember her.. but all i remember is that her name is tata... in that dvd her songs were good, but after... she wasnt all that no more... but hey... can u upload the dvd u just posted?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol im such a late bloomer...but i was browsing...her name is tata and shes singing kats' song called ok na ja! :) i need to go buy the cd now tina LOL

thanks for sharing btw...

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
lol im such a late bloomer...but i was browsing...her name is tata and shes singing kats' song called ok na ja! :) i need to go buy the cd now tina LOL

thanks for sharing btw...
Tata wasn't singing kat's song "ok na ka" it was Kim Lekana (the younger one not the older Lekana; Don't know how to spell the name correctly).

According to the DVD back cover if it's 100% correct without typos, Tata was singing track 4, 8, 21, and maybe 17 (the name of the singer was spell differently it was either tatom or takom; it was a bit blurry and it's been over 3 years since I attempt to read khmer; sorry I can't read very well).

So KhoOnxNouxWanxJai...what track was tata singing so I can give you the title of the song, that's what you wanted correct? I have a feeling it's track number 4, which I can't read the title 'cause it's a bit difficult for me. I can ask my dad for you.

Edit...wow I look at the date when this thread was started and it was quite a while ago :eek: . Well KhoOnxNouxWanxJai let me know if you still need help LOL! :lol: Opps

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Tata wasn't singing kat's song "ok na ka" it was Kim Lekana (the younger one not the older Lekana; Don't know how to spell the name correctly).

According to the DVD back cover if it's 100% correct without typos, Tata was singing track 4, 8, 21, and maybe 17 (the name of the singer was spell differently it was either tatom or takom; it was a bit blurry and it's been over 3 years since I attempt to read khmer; sorry I can't read very well).

So KhoOnxNouxWanxJai...what track was tata singing so I can give you the title of the song, that's what you wanted correct? I have a feeling it's track number 4, which I can't read the title 'cause it's a bit difficult for me. I can ask my dad for you.

Edit...wow I look at the date when this thread was started and it was quite a while ago :eek: . Well KhoOnxNouxWanxJai let me know if you still need help LOL! :lol: Opps

Okie, anybody interesting in know the title and the singer of each song still? (I have this DVD somewhere because I use to do a Karaoke on the song "OK na ja" and Make Kmean Pkai eheheh Here's the title and artist

1. Songsa No Na (Who's boyfriend?)- Meng Keo Pich Chenda
2. Nek Na Kbot Nek Na (Who cheated who?) - Soss Mach
3. Ongkarek Komloss (Single (refering to a guy) Bodyguard) - Kim Leakana
4. Kom Vors Krawsay Pnake (Don't measure my sight) - Miss Tata
5. Doung jet (Heart) - Leng Mony Rachana
6. Ok na Ja (Ok, yes dear) - Kim Leakana
7. Ngob Nung Snaeh (Addicted to Love) - Soss Mach
8. Ort Tors (Perfect) - Miss TaTa
9. Sour Madong Teat (Ask again) - Sok Chan
10. Neary Bessdong Dake (A Girl with a Steal Heart) - Kim Leakana
11. Jum Joot Tuk Naytra (Waiting to Wipe the tears) - Meng Keo Pich Chenda
12. Orkun Bong (Thank you Honey - or Babe... ) -Leng Mony Rachana
13. Make Kmean Pkai (Sky without Stars) - Ok Sokun Khanga
14. To Nay Te? (Are You Free (Single)?) - Chin Sariya
15. Snaeh Oss Pi Doung Jet (Love with all my Heart) - Soss Mach
16. DJ Roub Laor (Handsome DJ) - Kim Leakana
17. Min Plass Pdor Snaeh (Never change my Love) - Miss TaTa
18. Preng Somnang (Luck) - Sok Chan
19. Do Re Mi (Do Re Mi) - Kim Leakana
20. Bomplich Snaeh Leur Make (Forgetting Love in the Sky) - Soss Mach
21. Sour Sdey Chnam Tmey (Happy New Year) - Miss Ta Ta
22. Pross Kmean Bessdong (Guy without a Heart) - Meng Keo Pich Chenda

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL smileD thanks for clarifying it...of course can you tell i cant read khmer...!?

i saw how old this thread was too..lol but i think tina might still be interested we will see ..since you can find her in many places at sw too... multi-tasker over there! :p

omg khatiya..thanks for the translations.. dont tell me you have this cd.. do you?? if so let me know if your bro's shop still have it or whatever!? anyhow, i will talk to you when you get back from your trip!! ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thank you guys :wub: im glad I finally got answers :lol: even if it took awhile its all good I still have the dvd lol I kind of wish there was a cd for it I like the songs on there -.- and I really don't want to ghetto rip it lol thanks dears! you guys rock! and you know what one of the song that tata sings sounds like a kat song "lucky girl" I could be wrong but the beat sounded like it the song that I had posted up there lol

http://www.box.net/shared/hhagt9yee1

the link again

and yes ami I am a multi tasker :loool: a big one too lol if we can gain weight from multi tasking i'd be a sumo wrestler by now lmao .. and you guys can call me tina :p KhoOnxNouxWanxJai sounds long to type and copy and paste lol

Edit: I shall upload this dvd lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL tina...see i knew you would find this thread sooner or later!..

oh and thank you in advance for when you upload the dvd..i would like to hear her sing ^_^

yak

sarNie Adult
Okie, anybody interesting in know the title and the singer of each song still? (I have this DVD somewhere because I use to do a Karaoke on the song "OK na ja" and Make Kmean Pkai eheheh Here's the title and artist

1. Songsa No Na (Who's boyfriend?)- Meng Keo Pich Chenda
2. Nek Na Kbot Nek Na (Who cheated who?) - Soss Mach
3. Ongkarek Komloss (Single (refering to a guy) Bodyguard) - Kim Leakana
4. Kom Vors Krawsay Pnake (Don't measure my sight) - Miss Tata
5. Doung jet (Heart) - Leng Mony Rachana
6. Ok na Ja (Ok, yes dear) - Kim Leakana
7. Ngob Nung Snaeh (Addicted to Love) - Soss Mach
8. Ort Tors (Perfect) - Miss TaTa
9. Sour Madong Teat (Ask again) - Sok Chan
10. Neary Bessdong Dake (A Girl with a Steal Heart) - Kim Leakana
11. Jum Joot Tuk Naytra (Waiting to Wipe the tears) - Meng Keo Pich Chenda
12. Orkun Bong (Thank you Honey - or Babe... ) -Leng Mony Rachana
13. Make Kmean Pkai (Sky without Stars) - Ok Sokun Khanga
14. To Nay Te? (Are You Free (Single)?) - Chin Sariya
15. Snaeh Oss Pi Doung Jet (Love with all my Heart) - Soss Mach
16. DJ Roub Laor (Handsome DJ) - Kim Leakana
17. Min Plass Pdor Snaeh (Never change my Love) - Miss TaTa
18. Preng Somnang (Luck) - Sok Chan
19. Do Re Mi (Do Re Mi) - Kim Leakana
20. Bomplich Snaeh Leur Make (Forgetting Love in the Sky) - Soss Mach
21. Sour Sdey Chnam Tmey (Happy New Year) - Miss Ta Ta
22. Pross Kmean Bessdong (Guy without a Heart) - Meng Keo Pich Chenda
upload if u can.. i used to have it, but the little kids in house broke it.. T_T... i really like one of the slow song in there... T_T...

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you guys :wub: im glad I finally got answers :lol: even if it took awhile its all good I still have the dvd lol I kind of wish there was a cd for it I like the songs on there -.- and I really don't want to ghetto rip it lol thanks dears! you guys rock! and you know what one of the song that tata sings sounds like a kat song "lucky girl" I could be wrong but the beat sounded like it the song that I had posted up there lol

http://www.box.net/shared/hhagt9yee1

the link again

and yes ami I am a multi tasker :loool: a big one too lol if we can gain weight from multi tasking i'd be a sumo wrestler by now lmao .. and you guys can call me tina :p KhoOnxNouxWanxJai sounds long to type and copy and paste lol

Edit: I shall upload this dvd lol
Okay Tina. Oh that song is originally Kangta's from H.O.T. H.O.T was a korean Boy group but too bad they broke up. I'm a fan LOL! Anyways...the orignal song is called "My Life" by Kangta. Here's a clip of the performance if you want to here how it sound like in korean. Sorry the song starts like a minute later (you know he got to show of his dance moves LOL!). There's other clips but Kangta looks HOT! in here and I like the performance. After "My Life" like the last 1:30 minute was "The Best" perfomance (another song of his).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8nk_O2oAnVc