Who is Herr's Video Best Actress and Actor?

Who Is Herr's Video Best Actress And Actor?

• Luj Yaj

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tsab Mim Xyooj

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dawb Thoj

• Ntxawg Muas

• Paj Huab Vaj

• Txam Thoj

• Ntxawm Hawj

• Rwg Thoj

• Npheev Thoj

• Ntaub Hawj

• Ntaub Ham

• Poj Qhua Hawj

• Somchai Yaj

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Kaim Xyooj

• Voos Yaj

• Cua Yaj

• Dib Vaj

• Nuj Nraim Thoj

• Kawm Muas

• Tshaus Hawj

• Total voters

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sweetie_tracey said:
Well, I think you guys have it wrong. Somchai didn't sing the songs from "Ciaj Tuag Los Tseem Hlub". The singer is Voos Yaj not Somchai. Somchai is a singer but he didn't sing that song.
[post="92782"][/post]​
the new year song..the real singer is Voos.. but herr video made somchai sing the song for the movie..right?:blink: cause it doesn't sound like voos at all.. so i'm sure it's somchai..i don't know.. this one part.. somchai sang while he play the guitar 2.. he got one nice voice.. :D

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i'm related to Ntxawm Hawj, for reals... her sister's husband is my mom's 3rd, 4th, 5th? cousin! they use to live up here with us but they moved down to cali...

leek18

sarNie Adult
well yeah, voos sing that song too but the song in the movie was sing by somchai and yeah his voice sound better than voos and also i like the song which aib phab ej and nas ej sing too and it was sing by the phab ej and dawb thoj and it sound really good too

YM_gurl said:
the new year song..the real singer is Voos.. but herr video made somchai sing the song for the movie..right?:blink: cause it doesn't sound like voos at all.. so i'm sure it's somchai..i don't know.. this one part.. somchai sang while he play the guitar 2.. he got one nice voice.. :D
[post="92794"][/post]​

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
could someone please post the pictures of the actors and actresses here so that some of the people will know who is who. I know a lot of people don't know most of the actor and actess on the list.

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i will try my best to post up their photos ok so thanks for asking

allitis16 said:
could someone please post the pictures of the actors and actresses here so that some of the people will know who is who. I know a lot of people don't know most of the actor and actess on the list.
[post="99583"][/post]​

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
tik_aom_luver said:
I VOTE FOR CUA YANG.... or YAJ... HE'S SUCH A HOTIE!!!! I love him... WHOOOO!!!! he's so hot and cute..... :D
[post="105353"][/post]​
PLEASE SHOW ME A PIX OF THIS MAN???????????????????
i really want to see who he is.
thanx of head of time....... :D

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
:D I have alot of pictures of Herr's Video actress and actors such as Txam thoj, Ntxawm Hawj, Cua Yaj, Dawb Thoj, Luj Yaj and many more. I also have See Lor and Sue Lor picture too, but I don't know how to post the picture. I'm kindof stupid, can someone tell me how? :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You have to upload pictures to server first. Either Imageshack or Tinypic.

Then you need to put it into the IMG codec.

Back to topic.
I like Dawb Thoj, she got prettier in Nuj Toog & Paj Ntawg Muam Nkauj See.

About the guys I don't favor anyone. But I think Somchai has potiential.

Also, Herr's Video need to find a pra'ek of Ntawm Hawj height, because that girl is taller than most of her pra'ek. Sometime it bothers to see a girl taller than a guy, there's no problem with that, but for me it doesn't seem right. They also use her to cry too much and always end up at hospital or end up sleeping on a bed and dying or sick. Her big mouth characters are annoying too, just try to hard and stuck up. I've seen her old movies with ??? Brothers where she first started out acting and though she was ok.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wanna see what SUE LOR looks like??????????? Please post pictures...i've heard a lot about that girl....i wanna see her...

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Voted for Dawb Thoj. But if its a multiple vote, my votes would go to Dawb Thoj, Luj Yaj, Tshaus Hawj, and Ntxawm Hawj are the best.

But for the best looking, that's Dawb Thoj, Tshaus Hawj, Cua Yaj, and Txam Thoj. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Somchai needs to come back and make movies. Well I haven't seem him for awhile, not to mention I haven't seen a hmong movie for a long time now.

As far as whether who's talented, good acting. I think it's due to the fact that the director/producer know how to direct them, that's why Herr's movies and storyline are by far decent, compare to other productions.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
*sigh* I see Cua Yaj around with his beautiful wife a lot. I always think " ='( Oh well...."

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Somchai needs to come back and make movies. Well I haven't seem him for awhile, not to mention I haven't seen a hmong movie for a long time now.

As far as whether who's talented, good acting. I think it's due to the fact that the director/producer know how to direct them, that's why Herr's movies and storyline are by far decent, compare to other productions.
Somchai is married to a Hmong American girl along with his
brother Vixay. Both of them are married and are currently
in the US.