Who in here plays a musicial instument?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
been playing violin since 6th grade so that makes 8 yearstotal and there is no such thing as an easy instrument every instrument takes time to learn if u want to play it real well
I agree with you there... it takes time and also patience to play it really well... ^_^

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
i play the piano, violin, and flute -- a wide variety there...lol

i've been playing the piano for 21 years...seriously...the violin for 19 years...and flute for 18 years...lol...i started really early on all those instruments...:)

i don't have a lot of patience, but i enjoyed playing them, so i guess that was motivation for me to practice and all...plus i had private lessons for all three for about half those years and i played the violin in orchestras throughout my elementary, jr. high, and high school years...i still play them once in a while as a relaxation method, but finding time is rare...

WOW! I'm jealous of you. You can play all of that and have many experiences! You started early too...I'm already 21 years old. Yeah...I got to get motivated now LOL! It's kind of hard now since I've to juggle so many things at once. Right now the semester is over and I'm overwhelmed with class projects. Maybe when the semester is over, I can give piano another try.

Wow everyone can play...I'm jealous!

WOW! I'm jealous of you. You can play all of that and have many experiences! You started early too...I'm already 21 years old. Yeah...I got to get motivated now LOL! It's kind of hard now since I've to juggle so many things at once. Right now the semester is over and I'm overwhelmed with class projects. Maybe when the semester is over, I can give piano another try.

Wow everyone can play...I'm jealous!
it's never too late to take up an instrument...:)