Who in here plays a musicial instument?

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know. I've always wanted to learn a musical instrument but I just don't have the patience. I took up piano for a few weeks but have to drop it because I get so frustrated learning how to control my fingers. Now I'm thinking about retaking piano lessons or take up a different instrument that may be easier than piano. So does anyone have any suggestions on which instrument to play? Which instrument do you think is the easiest to play? Lastly, does anyone in here play a musical instrument? If so, can you please share? I'm like inspired to learn right now.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
piano... my mom forced me to take piano lessons when I was little and now she's doing the same to my little bro... :lol:

XCappy

Mr. Char
I learnt guitar and guitar bass by myself. I don't have a high level, just enough to have some fun when I play.

i play the piano, violin, and flute -- a wide variety there...lol

i've been playing the piano for 21 years...seriously...the violin for 19 years...and flute for 18 years...lol...i started really early on all those instruments...:)

i don't have a lot of patience, but i enjoyed playing them, so i guess that was motivation for me to practice and all...plus i had private lessons for all three for about half those years and i played the violin in orchestras throughout my elementary, jr. high, and high school years...i still play them once in a while as a relaxation method, but finding time is rare...

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
well, i play d piano (but stopped at grade 5 due to studies)
i'm currently playing guitar n its kinda easy as long as u can stand a lil pain wif ur fingers in d beginning =]

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
been playing violin since 6th grade so that makes 8 yearstotal and there is no such thing as an easy instrument every instrument takes time to learn if u want to play it real well