WHo in here like's Cee Siwat?

ta_s2

sarNie Egg
dee_vang said:
Sorry.. but is there anyone in here who dislike him? Because I'm one of them. I did loved him in Oon Ai Ruk. :mellow: But.. umm... now. I think he's getting way too much attention. He's not that good looking eighter. :(

sorry.. only my thoughts... don't come after me. :D
[post="33379"][/post]​
lol ... if Cee's not good looking to ya then who is ? just wondering.. coz to me Cee is friggin HOT as .. haha and CUTE too! :D :D

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
lol ... if Cee's not good looking to ya then who is ? just wondering.. coz to me Cee is friggin HOT as .. haha and CUTE too!
well... to me.. Tle was way better looking than Cee.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I like HIM! HE is so DREAMY and CHARMING =]

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
mayb is becuase individual have different taste. but i dont find him goood looking, yes he is cute. but not good looking or handsome :p

Bou

sarNie Adult
i think cee is hot not like hot hot but hes hot because of his personality and everythin but appearance wise i think hes soooooooooo kute and adorable!..

rose1

sarNie Egg
I agree he is cute and adorable...seven is hot! Cee's awesome though i like him with utsamanee...in the lakorn i forogt the name of ...hahha

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hehe I agree with Penny before I knew of Bi and Se7en I totally love him and all but now um...he's not that hot anymore to me he's just cute but unlike Bi and Se7en they are like Hot and Sexy hehe....of course I still like Cee too but I guess I have favorites hehe

Susie

sarNie Adult
MOST CERTAINLY CEE IS HOT!!! :wub: LOVED HIM SINCE LOOK MAI RAK SEE. AMY SURE IS ONE LUCKY GIRL!! AMY & CEE!!! OMG HE DOES SING?? WAS HE THE ONE THAT SANG THE THEME SONG FOR RUK THID LOB??

L

lalalek

i like Cee Alot too, i just don't want him to date Amy K. and also for him to get outta the Kantana and Dida company and go work/play in Grammy movies instead...he will get better dramatic roles!!!! :D Other wise he is a cute...lol..he looks like one of my buddies that is from the navy :lmao: :loool: