Who here have met Stars in person??

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
Have anyone met a celebrity in person but they don't look as good as they appear on screen??  

Or better yet met one that looks better in person??

I met Mos Partipparn in person about 2 years ago and let me tell you he does not good looking like he appear on screen, much shorter, darker, skinnier and so much older looking in person. OMG I use to have this huge crush on him when I was younger lol now not so much... I get that he is a lot older now but I must say he have aged badly..

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Ha ha x) Me, since i live in France, i don't have the opportunity to meet Asian stars :/ But i'm lucky to be invited every year for the Festival de Cannes, and I could see 3 times Araya Argate (Champoo), and she is as pretty in person as on screen ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Does going to their concert/party count ? I meet a few but I'm like in the far corner , near food court lol, if so, I meet Touch !!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
yayayaya said:
Have anyone met a celebrity in person but they don't look as good as they appear on screen??  

Or better yet met one that looks better in person??

I met Mos Partipparn in person about 2 years ago and let me tell you he does not good looking like he appear on screen, much shorter, darker, skinnier and so much older looking in person. OMG I use to have this huge crush on him when I was younger lol now not so much... I get that he is a lot older now but I must say he have aged badly..
Haha! I randomly bumped into him in Chinatown, San Francisco years ago & he was very handsome then. You only saw him 2 years ago so that's probably why. He is a lot older now.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Lizabetha said:
Ha ha x) Me, since i live in France, i don't have the opportunity to meet Asian stars :/ But i'm lucky to be invited every year for the Festival de Cannes, and I could see 3 times Araya Argate (Champoo), and she is as pretty in person as on screen ;)

What? You get to go to the Cannes Festival, how cool!

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
I saw mark & Kim at CDC in bkk once. I was total fan girl,,, she was so beautiful. I was too shy to approach either of them..cause everyone else seemed to be leaving them alone. Mark was carrying Kim's shopping.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
aymieluvsyu637 said:

What? You get to go to the Cannes Festival, how cool!
Yeah but "cool" it depend xD but yeah, it's fun :)

Super_Fan said:
I saw mark & Kim at CDC in bkk once. I was total fan girl,,, she was so beautiful. I was too shy to approach either of them..cause everyone else seemed to be leaving them alone. Mark was carrying Kim's shopping.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're soo lucky !!!

sarNie Adult
WOW! Ip.smilez, you're so lucky! I think if I ever saw James Ji in person, I'll pop a blood vessel in my neck and die. hahahahaha. 

Are there like special rules in seeing Daras in Thailand? Because here in the Philippines, there are high end malls where actors and actresses hang out and walk around freely like regular people, the presumption being the crowd that went around the said high-end malls are so rich, they are not into the local showbiz scene so they won't even bother having their pics taken with actors and actresses (or they probably won't know who they are in the first place) So anyway, the actors and actresses can hang out like "normal people" in these places without fear of getting ambushed by fans. Even if they do get recognized, they are generally left alone when in those high end malls, to keep the prestige of the place, and the people who go around it. It's probably a cultural thing, very snobbish, I know.

Are there places like that in Thailand too? 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
OMG ipsmilez your so lucky, watching your vid esp with james ji!! when i here you sequel i just wanna sequel as well HAHAH and i can totes feel the emotion of you fangirling HAHHA
how do you find out about where these celebs are in thailand?? & plan to meet them?

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
I met Sornarm back in 2003. He was so skinny he look nothing like his lakorns. In his lakorn he was more bulky.

I just met Weir and he one fine thing. Let just say his pictures and lakorns don't give you justice. He was a bit more skinny and he was a bit tan (not sure if he was even tan). I have dark skin and it always amazed me when I find someone who is just as dark or darker. He was just the same as me :) As you can see I am still drooling over him.