who here carries a name brand purse?

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
just wondering who here carries a namebrand purse like coach,louis vuitton,dooney and bourke,and etc...

i have a fake coach purse... :unsure:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i dont like purses period! id ont usually carry it .. but i have coach .. and i returned a burberry.. i love burberry its such a cute brand name ..

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I have a fake Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Gucci, and Chanel.
I do have rea Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Chanel also. :lol: but I hardly use them because..it's too expensive. >.<

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
me too, I don't like to carry a purse...but I have a fake prada...not sure if u consider Gap a name...I have the real Gap

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Linn said:
me too, I don't like to carry a purse...but I have a fake prada...not sure if u consider Gap a name...I have the real Gap
[post="41835"][/post]​
to me i rather NOT wear a purse than wear fake ones =P

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
KawaiiTennyo said:
to me i rather NOT wear a purse than wear fake ones =P
[post="41843"][/post]​
I usually don't wear a purse & the fake one was a gift...since I don't use purse instead
I only use wallet (so I don't buy purse)...just the necessities... I don't carry around make up & stuff...hehe..

juicee

sarNie Elites
I don't really like carrying purses either. But I used to love buying them and people like giving me purses. I think one of the reasons that i don't like carrying purses is because I'm so absentminded and I keep losing it - and it sucks to lose a real one. I never had a fake one though but maybe it would be more feasible since i keep losing my purses and wallets. Haha. J/K I agree about fake ones, I rather not carry a purse at all, if it was fake. Or juse carry something else - as in another brand. I'm not that into brand names ne ways. But ne ways, here are some of the original brands that I have: Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Chloe (I have the paddington bag, which I do actually carry more than my other purses), Prada, Dior, Chanel, and Burberry. Oh yeah and Fendi. And a couple of Juicy bags, if ya wanna count that.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
juicee said:
I don't really like carrying purses either. But I used to love buying them and people like giving me purses. I think one of the reasons that i don't like carrying purses is because I'm so absentminded and I keep losing it - and it sucks to lose a real one. I never had a fake one though but maybe it would be more feasible since i keep losing my purses and wallets. Haha. J/K I agree about fake ones, I rather not carry a purse at all, if it was fake. Or juse carry something else - as in another brand. I'm not that into brand names ne ways. But ne ways, here are some of the original brands that I have: Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Chloe (I have the paddington bag, which I do actually carry more than my other purses), Prada, Dior, Chanel, and Burberry. Oh yeah and Fendi. And a couple of Juicy bags, if ya wanna count that.
[post="41895"][/post]​
yea i loose them ahha my bf knows mroe brand name than i do !! im not into brand name .. because i always say " the clothes and accesories doesn't make you look good you make them look good" aahhah i think juicy is ghetto haha sorry to say but i went to saks and everything there are all outfits that are just ghetto looking .. i like more classy look . like everything else you named hahah

juicee

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
yea i loose them ahha my bf knows mroe brand name than i do !! im not into brand name .. because i always say " the clothes and accesories doesn't make you look good you make them look good" aahhah i think juicy is ghetto haha sorry to say but i went to saks and everything there are all outfits that are just ghetto looking .. i like more classy look . like everything else you named hahah
[post="41898"][/post]​
well i don't wear their clothes, well except for a juicy parka that i got for a present. But their sports wear, which are those ubiquitous track suits, are on the tacky side. and i have two purses. I think people like to give me juicy stuff since my nickname is juicy.

noungning

Heartless
oh wow juicee i want some of ur bags lol. well me i use to not wear bags at all but recently i've started but i don't really have money for like louis and stuff and i prefer not to carry fake ones... i just feel uncomfortable. well i just bought 2 dooney's yesterday. i have kate spade i like their pattern and i have dkny in leather. and guess in leather... nine west in leather too...yeah i prefer cheap but pretty stuff

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
i love purses...it 's my obession...i have so many that i don't know where to begin...let's me see, my most favorite one has to be my louis vuitton because that was a graduation gift from my grandma. then there's my gucci, which was a gift from my mom. there's another LV from my sister whom i only see on holidays because she lives all the way in paris. i have more, but those are my favorites because they are gifts from the most important people in my life.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
I love purses, I have a dooney and burke, guess, louis vuitton and many more...lol my family and freinds thinks that I'm a freak...lol

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
that's weird i think LV with the letters on them and DB with the letters on them are just sooo uugly! cuz EVERYONE has IT!! fake or not .. it gets played out hahah..

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
KawaiiTennyo said:
that's weird i think LV with the letters on them and DB with the letters on them are just sooo uugly! cuz EVERYONE has IT!! fake or not .. it gets played out hahah..
[post="42442"][/post]​
i sooo agree with you!!!!...they're so ugly and not just because everyone has it...my thing is...i don't like wearing things that have the brand written across it..it's like...i'm paying to advertise for them...when usually it's the other way around...and i'm not big on purses...i'd rather spend my money on better things...like....shoes!!!

Rakniran

Nope,i dont like to carry name brand purse cus to many peoples are into those kind of stuff..I like to be different..Most important of all.I just like to carry cute purse that look good with me or the outfits that i have on.I used to have Nine west leather,Fossil,Guess,Tommy,and Gucci.Well,not anymore..I just left them in the closet or just throw it away..Now the purse that i use are the cute kind..Whats cute..I will use..Name brand or price wont matter to me that much. Sometimes,name brand purse dosent look that cute to me at all..

I luv to carry purse cus i like to take my make-up,lipstick,lip gross,lotion,pen,tissue ,glue,paper,medicine,wallet,candy,rubber ban,cell phone,pics of my nieces/nephrew,and more stuff with me everywhere i go..Purse make things easy for me to travel...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
pink mafia said:
i sooo agree with you!!!!...they're so ugly and not just because everyone has it...my thing is...i don't like wearing things that have the brand written across it..it's like...i'm paying to advertise for them...when usually it's the other way around...and i'm not big on purses...i'd rather spend my money on better things...like....shoes!!!
[post="42458"][/post]​
i totally FEEL you!!! =) i dont like things with written name in teh front eitehr hahah but sometimes that's inevitable..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i hate purses! since i dislike holding these on my shoulder... so i only like umm... you know a bag with long strap... i'm not into girly purses since i didn't hold these that good...

so is dickie brand count? :p i even got a couple of real brand purses since i got them for gift so basically, i gave it to my mom... i still use it for some certain events. :D

juicee

sarNie Elites
i agree with ya about feeling like you're advertising for a brand. unless necessary, i don't wear nething with logos. i especially hate it when people deck themesleves from head to toe in LVs, CC, etc. And I also hate when people buy horrible knock offs. I mean if you're gonna carry a fake one, it should resemble the original.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I love purses if they are cute. It doesn't matter if they aren't name-brands. I own two Coach bags and getting a Gucci one soon.