who had trouble goin to sarnworld site yesterday !

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i had trouble goin to this site yesterday i thought it was just my internet connection but nope i tried every other site like myspace.com yahoo.com google.com skem.com thainetcity.com and it all worked except sarnworld.com lol but now sarnworld works lol :yahoo: :lol:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
dude ur like stealing my topic man i hate u !!!! lol jk i had trouble too and it seem today i can't get into chat still

SunStar

sarNie Elites
same here... i panicked so much, i thought i was going to have a heart attack because i couldn't download the lakorn i was watching...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol sorrie i stole ur topic haha i thought it was only me who could'nt go to sarnworld i was the wth all other sites are workin and i was like why isnt sarnworld workin hah ! but yeah its workin now

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OH Thanks god!!!! Sarnworld is back on now. Everything like stopped for me those two days.... and I wasn't able to function properly!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
its because sarNworld missed me I was stuck on dial up after breaking my modem one day LOL and after that I came on and it was messed up .. when I got my modem back sworld was fine .. gosh LOL hahaha ... what a Coinky Dinky =P