Who got you into watching lakorns, who in your family watches lakorns?

nence

sarNie Juvenile
How i got hooked onto lakorns is because of my father. He's the only family member that watches lakorn and understand thai. He always goes and rent lakorns to watch. My first thai lakorn ever is taddao bussaya starring kob. i loved kob in that lakorn so much.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
hmm... i don't know when i got addicted to lakorns... but i always been watching them... every since i can remember... i wasn't always addicted to them though... hmmm... i think it was about 3 year ago, that's when i got super addicted to them... HAHA XD until now, it's like my drugs! HAHAH... the lakorns that i remember the most is Ban Saithong... ^^
Who watches them with me... hmm... mostly it's just me and my mom, sometime my sisters... and my dad, but most of the time it's just me HAHA XD

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
my mom was watching it with her thai friend, so i watched whatever they were watching. the oldest lakorns i remebered first watching were... Sai Lo Hit, Pee Graseu, Silamanee, the original Jum Leuy Ruk... all those classic ones. at first i didn't even understand a word they were saying, i think i was about 10...i'd always ask my mom what they were saying and she'd explain here and there til i finally understood thai 100% without being taught the language because i always watched lakorns lol. plus, it's similar to Laos so it's very easy to understand and speak it. so now i'm fluent in thai.