Who got their REBATES?

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
surprisingly, i checked my account online earlier today and found that i got mines! i thought i wouldnt get it til towards the end cus my number is all the way in the 90s! i was happy that i got it but not happy that it was lil. so they still took taxes out from the rebate? cus i know a friend of mine got the full amouth of $600! and i didnt. so they took taxes out? anyone know?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
No taxes should be taken out. How much was your rebate? It only depends on your AGI amount...total income.

~Sandy~

its not my bank sandy..its the irs office..i realized that stupid me...forgot to switch my birthdate around..when i paper file the tax..i can write *07/08/80 <--my real birthdate....but via internet its 08/07/80 <--dont know where the heck they got that from..someone screw up on my birthdate..i hope it wasnt me LMAO
yea and they rejected it cause of that problem only!!! it had happen before..but i guess i didnt catch it again this time..sucks for me! hope they dont penalize me for that...then it would really suck to be me!!!

anyhow i will pray that you get yours tomorrow too sandy if not by monday!!! you too iluvnumandoil!! ^_^
Oh ok, yeah lil info like that makes a difference. My original income tax refund was direct deposit into my fiance's acct at the time. Since we aren't together, i was hoping the stimulus check wouldnt go there, and now it wouldn't cause my bro filed it with a third party, which is good. But now i have to wait longer to receive the paper check. Well no check on Saturday, gotta see tonight. LOL But im moving June 30th, so i hope to get it before then...cause after i move, i may never see my check cause of all the forwarding of the address and all...it will suck then! LOL

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
what's AGI? LOL.
my rebate was like $350 or somewhere around there.
cus what i heard if youre single, you should get $600 back. and that friend of mine is.
w/e tho. still mad but w/e

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Mine suppose to come May 9th, but because of blah blah and blah and blah, it seems I won't be getting mine until June something, but when it comes to the government's promises, I'm not even gonna hold my breath!

~Sandy~

what's AGI? LOL.
my rebate was like $350 or somewhere around there.
cus what i heard if youre single, you should get $600 back. and that friend of mine is.
w/e tho. still mad but w/e
AGI, is total income. Here is an example of how much you get back for Single w/out children:
Single without Qualifying Children
1) Individual with wages of $4,000, no federal income tax liability.
Individual rebate is $300

2) Individual with no wages, veterans’ payments of $2,000, social security benefits of $2,000, no federal income tax liability.

3) Individual with no wages, no social security benefits, veterans’ payments of $4,000, no federal income tax liability.

4) Individual with no wages, no social security benefits, no veterans’ benefits, AGI is $10,000, federal income tax liability is $125.

5) Individual with AGI is $12,000, federal income tax liability is $325.
Individual rebate is $325

6) Individual with AGI is $35,000, federal income tax liability in excess of $600.
Individual rebate is $600

7) Individual with AGI is $80,000, federal income tax liability in excess of $600.
Individual rebate is $600
Phase out reduction is ($250)
TOTAL is $350

Can find more info on the website http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=177937,00.html - scroll down to Stimulus Payment Scenarios.

**Also, there's a link where you can now track your stimulus rebate...here: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=181665,00.html

Your payment of $300.00 is scheduled to be mailed on May 30, 2008.
:yahoo: My 300$ is on its way soon! Yuppers! Thanks to the se7en prayer... kekeke!!! I thought my school loan took it... Or so say the School and ME. kekeke!!! I dont mind sharing that I get 300$ because I probly wont even get to see the dang money... its going towards my STOOPID aptment. SADLY for ME! :(

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the info Sandy.
Im still confuse with it and im still new with taxes but oh wells.
Im glad i got mines even tho it's not that much

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
woooo yay yingerbud!
omg sandy did you get yours yet? girl i hope so!
i've been doing the se7en prayer for you this whole week.
i did the se7en prayer for my moms and hers got here today well its yesterday now i guess lol.
ok ok my next prediction is that you will get yours by friday!!!!!
lol dont loose faith!

~Sandy~

woooo yay yingerbud!
omg sandy did you get yours yet? girl i hope so!
i've been doing the se7en prayer for you this whole week.
i did the se7en prayer for my moms and hers got here today well its yesterday now i guess lol.
ok ok my next prediction is that you will get yours by friday!!!!!
lol dont loose faith!
Moh...NOOOOOOOO not yet LOL I finally got an update yesterday like yingerbug did, but mine says it will be mailed out no later than June 6. I hope sooner, since the actually schedule was set for a week earlier. Yes..i hope i get it by Friday. Just in time for rent LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol sandy!
maybe you need to become a se7en fan in order for the se7en prayer to work??? lol
anywho girl ok ok okk i'm going to change my prediction and say you'll get it by tomorrow..
hmmm i hope you get it today! do the prayer girl!
***I got a blow kiss from se7en!! WOOOOOO

minankumo

sarNie Adult
finally i just got mine today in the mail me n hubby got $1101. so happy!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Whew, after a month since the initial date that I was suppose to get the money, I am finally stimulated! Thanks George Bush!

little

sarNie Adult
i was so happy when I saw my irs mail on Monday i thought it was my rebate but it just stated that I will get it no later than friday june 13 it's coming i'm getting 600. i need it and i normally spent it on foooodddd love it

annea

sarNie Adult
my sis got hers...and my parents are getting theirs.. IRS sent out a paper to you telling you approximately when you will recieve your money..hehe..darn, i didnt make enough money to file by myself..haha

Mine was supposely sent on May 30th but I havent gotten mines yet. WHY? Because the people that did my TAXES didnt freaken change my address like they were suppose to! They thought they did but they didnt. Man Ima really mad... I mean sheesh! So its going to my old address and I PRAY that those people do return it back to me. I really really and deadly need my rebate to catch up wid my bills... When I go home I wish it gets here... Or else Ima go and cry...

annea

sarNie Adult
maybe it was sent to ur old address...that can be a problem and/or delay...when my sis got her letter, she recieved the money the day after the date they gave her...