Who else is tired of the same pairings?

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I like Ken and Anne. They are very good and accomplished actor and actress. However, we cannot compare them to Nadech and Yaya. Ken and Anne become a Koo Kwan very late in their career. When Ken and Anne first acted together in their first lakorn Rang Ngao, they were in their mid or late 20's and they didn't get recognized as a couple until their second or third lakorn five or six years later. Om Ruk was well received and Sawan Bieng cemented them as a koo kwan. Anne and Ken have been in the ET a lot longer than Nadech and Yaya so it is not a surprise that they were recognized for their talents. Nadech and Yaya, on the other hand, became popular with their first lakorn together and their second lakorn individually. They were only 17 and 18 years old and just came into ET so it is understandable that their actings will not be up to par with Ken and Anne.

It is unfortunately for Ken and Anne fans because they become a Koo Kwan late in their career so we might not get to see them much because Anne is turning into a producer.
In Rang Ngao, Ken's role as Veekit was small and not that important. Rang Ngao primarily focused on Mootha/Moonin & Nappa battling each other out. So that's probably why KA didn't get the chance to become a koo-kwan from that lakorn..... but I did notice their instant chemistry in that lakorn though.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
SAAAAA TUTTTT!!!
Yadecher's (some) are to busy following Yadech that we do not waste our precious time to even try to follow
other "koo kwan" like "SOME" people!

One thing I don't get is, how did this thread " WHO IS TIRED OF THE SAME PAIRING" end up being a YADECH vs. MARKIM thread! LMFAO!

This thread should have been YADECH VS. MARKIM THREAD!

Totally another BIAS thread!!!
You seem like a Yadech fan and I'm a Markim fan but I'm not a possessive Markim fan though.

Well Yadech and Markim have something in common: they are paired up over and over again..... yadech are gonna film their 4th lakorn together while MK are reuniting for the 3rd time. Since I'm not a POSSESSIVE MK fan, I hope MK won't get paired up again after their 3rd lakorn together..... I don't want them following Yadech's footsteps if Ch. 3 executives are trying to do that.

So no, this is not a YADECH vs MK thread, I just used yadech as an example of a couple who are constantly paired up OVER and OVER again. LMAO.

D~D

sarNie Adult
People... We are here to talk about " being tired of seeing the SAME actors acting 2gether". We are not here to state " oh... I don't get tired".. Yeah..yeah.. Yeah.. I understand the FACT that the FANS are such a big fan of the actors but .... COME ON... !!!!!!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
You seem like a Yadech fan and I'm a Markim fan but I'm not a possessive Markim fan though.

Well Yadech and Markim have something in common: they are paired up over and over again..... yadech are gonna film their 4th lakorn together while MK are reuniting for the 3rd time. Since I'm not a POSSESSIVE MK fan, I hope MK won't get paired up again after their 3rd lakorn together..... I don't want them following Yadech's footsteps if Ch. 3 executives are trying to do that.

So no, this is not a YADECH vs MK thread, I just used yadech as an example of a couple who are constantly paired up OVER and OVER again. LMAO.
Yeah, you are a possessive fan of Markim. U just hope that...

Hope Mark and Kim will be a real couple someday because they're both still SO YOUNG -- she's 20 and he's 22 and Kim still has a long life ahead of her and is also not even married yet (she's still too young)! So there's still hope because these two have INCREDIBLE chemistry. Hope Mark is like Kritchai in 3NNT, waiting for Kim to break up with her bad boyfriend because he fell in love with her at first sight LOL.
yeah you are not a possessive fan of Markim =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and that's laughable HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
People have bias-ness over which couple they like. It can't be helped.
If there's fan, there will always be a reunion.

As much as I love my favorite couples, such as ATEAM & BARGIE, I'm happy that they aren't getting lakorns back to back. Because I get to see them improve and grow, plus it's also nice to see them with someone fresh and new, though you're favorites will always be stuck at heart :crush: Sometimes, breaks are nice.

If you're tired of the same pairing, then you're tired. If you're fine, then you're fine. If you don't know, then you don't know :dance2:

Plus, it's not the daras fault that they get reunited so often. It's because they are in demand. So if you're not satisfied, Don't watch and just stay away from their lakorns. I don't think that's a hard thing to do at all. If you're satisified, just keep watching lol. Just don't go saying one couple is better than the other because of your bias-ness though.

Seriously, all this recent war related materials are getting quite old. Where has the simple accepting AF peace gone to? *searches*

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, you are a possessive fan of Markim. U just hope that...

yeah you are not a possessive fan of Markim =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and that's laughable HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Stop biting off of my words, you seem like an OBSESSIVE fan more than me -- always following their footsteps and what this couple is up to.

I'm glad they locked you out of that other thread, you stir up too much trouble in this forum. How sad.

And I'm proud of admit that I am a possessive fan of Mark&Kim because they are considered as a koo kwan now since the ending of PCKK was an 11.67. LMAO!!!!!

Mark and Kim -- together FOREVER :)

AND, I have no problem if they're gonna pair up with different people in the future because I'm not an OBSESSIVE fan like YOU -- just admit it that you love them because you always know what this couple is up to. :lmao3:

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^
Nah, sweetie, I ain't following you, i just read the thread and your words stuck my hard with the sense of "possessive fans"

so you are a possessive fan of MK now hummmm ok, that makes a lot of sense.....

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Yadech are sick of each other but they have no choice and can't complain because they need the money and fame to survive the entertainment business.
LOL which dara doesnt need money and fame to survive the et industry, js seems like yadech ey??

But to me, if one truly love a couple/pairing they will never be bored, we still want to see and support them acting with other ppl but at the end of the day what we look foward and counting down the days to is watching our couple together (of course with the help of a good storyline too!)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
SAAAAA TUTTTT!!!
Yadecher's (some) are to busy following Yadech that we do not waste our precious time to even try to follow
other "koo kwan" like "SOME" people!

One thing I don't get is, how did this thread " WHO IS TIRED OF THE SAME PAIRING" end up being a YADECH vs. MARKIM thread! LMFAO!

This thread should have been YADECH VS. MARKIM THREAD!

Totally another BIAS thread!!!
Yadech have spark so i wouldn't be tired of them but Markim just start but the promoting is overated if a pair that actually have a popular fames then don't really have to use promotion cos it will make it started to be boring

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
It's almost seem like Yadech ride on each other for fame because when they're apart, it's rather dead from their fans, like the fans only support them if they're together. When they are with other people it's almost like they don't exist in those lakorn.
i find this a very generalised unproven statement, im a yadech fan, i support and enjoy watching them together or indivudually, i love nadech and yaya as individuals, and im sure the majority of yadech fans do too!

i just think to avoid fan wars, fans should focus on proving why their couples deserve the attention than making unnecessary comparisons :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Name some Koo-Kwam you are tired of watching over and over.

I am tired of

1.KAteam
2.MK (Tho there so cute but yeah)
3.Yadech

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Name some Koo-Kwam you are tired of watching over and over.

I am tired of

1.KAteam
2.MK (Tho there so cute but yeah)
3.Yadech
oh wow touk tong ja I'm tired of them too but KAteam is not counted for me since its been 2 yrs they haven't reunited yet 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. No way.  I think I am or may be the ONLY fan that CAN NEVER EVER get bored of Mark and Kim together because they have the best onscreen chemistry! I love Kim the most with Mark so far out of ALL Mark's nang'ek.  I don't think I can ever get bored of MK.  If anything, I will MISS MISS MISS them more than ever!! I just LOVE them!

I stay by my words.  I will ALWAYS adore Kimberley with Mark. :kiss2:  :kiss2: Indeed, Kimberley might be the only nang'ek I can watch with Mark continuously unless some magical nang'ek can become Mark's "new" onscreen koo-kwan then I'll lay back. lol Still, I am most fond with Kimberley. She's too lovely as a person! :)

Right now, I want Mark to pair with Taew N and Mew Nitta badly!! CRAZY I know. lol :woot:  :dance1: but it's just a side-affect fever for now. :pervie: :coverlaf: lol
I hope to see Mark with Chalida again only if under a different director and producer otherwise I know I won't enjoy them under Nok's crew unfortunately. :faint:  :faint:

---------------------

cha cha

Good question. The first couple that came to my mind was Yadech but I can't say that I'm tired of them though. I just think that they should be reunited every once in a while not consecutively like their last few lakorns.
Ken and Ann are my all time favorite couple for two reasons: 1) their chemistry is absolutely flawless and 2) the roles they accept to play prove they are perfect for it.
As for Mark and Kim, I can't say that I'm tired of them either because they've only been paired like twice, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. 3 Num Neua Tong, Punyachon Kon Krua, and not counting their upcoming lakorn Ton Rak Rim Rua. As a matter of fact, I think Mark and Kim can be compared to Ken and Ann, PAIRING WISE.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. No way.  I think I am or may be the ONLY fan that CAN NEVER EVER get bored of Mark and Kim together because they have the best onscreen chemistry! I love Kim the most with Mark so far out of ALL Mark's nang'ek.  I don't think I can ever get bored of MK.  If anything, I will MISS MISS MISS them more than ever!! I just LOVE them!

I stay by my words.  I will ALWAYS adore Kimberley with Mark. :kiss2:  :kiss2: Indeed, Kimberley might be the only nang'ek I can watch with Mark continuously unless some magical nang'ek can become Mark's "new" onscreen koo-kwan then I'll lay back. lol Still, I am most fond with Kimberley. She's too lovely as a person! :)

Right now, I want Mark to pair with Taew N and Mew Nitta badly!! CRAZY I know. lol :woot:  :dance1: but it's just a side-affect fever for now. :pervie: :coverlaf: lol
I hope to see Mark with Chalida again only if under a different director and producer otherwise I know I won't enjoy them under Nok's crew unfortunately. :faint:  :faint:

---------------------

cha cha
Well I am fine with MM under Nok's production, cause he gave Mm really cute scenes. Hahaha I still love the "Glet doctor hom chua Jai" hahahaha, I like them under Nok production, cause I really think MM suit action/Romance fern. But it's time for MM to have more to it.

And of course MK is cute!!!! But NK has taken over my heart for now hahahaha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I had no kookwan tat i favorite are in this list...cuz once a member always a member! I was shock when i see KA...my heart just shred like seriously...they haven't even have a lakorn like in 2 years! 2 years i repeat!!! tat just make me sad

will i do have one because i'm not a fans off and some fans really have to push my button into hating tat kookwan more than ever before because their so overrated! No need for me to name them before some crazy die hard fans come in and spam me hehehe like for real...dont want to go there LOL!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^ I know what you mean.
Anyways, I love ML and also don't think they've been paired too much and yeah, they have only had two together so far and 3 w/ TRRR, but at least they have lakorn in between too.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Bieluvr said:
^ I know what you mean.
Anyways, I love ML and also don't think they've been paired too much and yeah, they have only had two together so far and 3 w/ TRRR, but at least they have lakorn in between too.
ML???
So Many Spelling Errors Lately...LOL >_<
I Love Yaya & Nadech But TNNKK Killed Them
I Was Fine With DJA & GRGR But 3 Lakorns In 3 Years...Ima Kill Myself
Im Hoping That RFTD Will COme Out Good 
If They're Gonna Be Japanese Them Make It Look Like They're Japanese (Not Like Qi Pao)
Thats My 5 Cents On Yadech
I Personally Thing They;re Doing Great Seperately
1 Lakorn Every 2 Years is Fine With Me