Who else is tired of the same pairings?

sarNie Adult
Jiranee has a strong following, but the good thing is that both James Ji and Bella are promoted independently by their management so they are okay apart, and okay as koojin. Right now they are both slated to act with different actors but I am positive (and hoping!) that they will be paired up again next year or something. And hopefully James Ji and Bella would finally look the same age, visually hahaha.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I honestly wished I wasn't so KA biased back then, cause now Anne stopped acting and I really wish I got to see her with other actors rather than just Ken T, she did work with other p'eks but some of the best scripts I like are KA's lakorns.
Now i'm more into new pairings/pairings that hasn't collaborated in awhile, I mean its basically cause some scripts are so similar/remakes, its good to see something new, chemistry and pairings.
I think other actors would also be more well known working with more of the popular actors, since some are so underrated and the channel constantly promotes the same people.
I would love to see Matt and Nadech in a slap kiss, they both has that strong/mean face lol, yet they're both super gorgeous. Nowadays I can't tell if people date because they're koojins and its beneficial because of the fans service or because they spend so much time together they start falling in love, but its too much seeing them off screen and on screen.
Anyways, I'm still looking forward to some of the koojin's lakorns, for example Yadech's 2 lakorns and Markim's. I just hope to see different pairings, pleaassse before they get old and leave.

P

PrincessKarina

I agree with you. So many possible pairings and hopefully it can happen while they are all still active. :)
Yes yes! Because I would hate to see it like Aff's situation! She got married and just vanished! AAHH! I love her and wouldn't mind seeing her again :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think NY is a bit tooo much. 90% of his lakorn is with her. I find him more interesting with other pairing. The princess lakorn W/Yaya looks good.

re-pairing is fine but back to back to back is too much for me.

P

PrincessKarina

I think NY is a bit tooo much. 90% of his lakorn is with her. I find him more interesting with other pairing. The princess lakorn W/Yaya looks good.

re-pairing is fine but back to back to back is too much for me.
Lol. Totally agree! Sick of Nadech and Yaya's pairing. No offense to their fans!

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Jiranee has a strong following, but the good thing is that both James Ji and Bella are promoted independently by their management so they are okay apart, and okay as koojin. Right now they are both slated to act with different actors but I am positive (and hoping!) that they will be paired up again next year or something. And hopefully James Ji and Bella would finally look the same age, visually hahaha.
i think the reason why this koojin is ok for me and not as bad as mk and yadech is because they're not dating in real life (or pretend to date anyway). bella is with vier and they've managed to keep it so low key like you will rarely see pics of them together! boy and margie are ok too because margie is dating someone else and she and boy got distant. then again james, bella, boy and margie have been pairing with other people. the only one is of concern is nadech lol

i stumbled upon an old ch. 3 concert back in 2015-the love concert i believe it was called. most of ch. 3 favorites were there and to me everyone was good and didn't bother me except for mk and yadech. i felt like there was a moment on stage (didn't watch the whole concert) where the concert was centered around these 2 overrated couples... like we didn't know that they are dating-that was annoying. everyone else was there, though it didn't seem like they were there. there were boy, mario, james, great, alex rendell, the other alex, bella, taew, margie, matt, toey, etc... but guess what, they were all not annoying like mk and yadech lol i think this is what happens when a couple gets too exposed/overexposed.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
James and Bella are not bad, they really didn't pair up back to back like the others. I love reunion of my Fav. pairing but not back to back.

P

PrincessKarina

i think the reason why this koojin is ok for me and not as bad as mk and yadech is because they're not dating in real life (or pretend to date anyway). bella is with vier and they've managed to keep it so low key like you will rarely see pics of them together! boy and margie are ok too because margie is dating someone else and she and boy got distant. then again james, bella, boy and margie have been pairing with other people. the only one is of concern is nadech lol

i stumbled upon an old ch. 3 concert back in 2015-the love concert i believe it was called. most of ch. 3 favorites were there and to me everyone was good and didn't bother me except for mk and yadech. i felt like there was a moment on stage (didn't watch the whole concert) where the concert was centered around these 2 overrated couples... like we didn't know that they are dating-that was annoying. everyone else was there, though it didn't seem like they were there. there were boy, mario, james, great, alex rendell, the other alex, bella, taew, margie, matt, toey, etc... but guess what, they were all not annoying like mk and yadech lol i think this is what happens when a couple gets too exposed/overexposed.
Oh my goodness! You got it right down to the dot! That's why I refused to watch them MK or Yadech. These two couples haven't really had lakorns or roles that exceeded the ordinary. Nothing that really wow me yet. If anything they all won awards mainly because of looks and popularity of being koo-jins. Seriously I'm more for actual talents no offense. I also don't care for JJ and Bella or Boy and Margie. Sorry! :confused0:

Last edited by a moderator:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

"Yeah I agree, they overdo it too much, like yes 90% of Na's lakorn are with Yaya, they are on every magazine cover together and the ch3 calendar. If we already have a lakorn of them why can't we at least see them pair with others for like a concert or something. I know its cause of business but seriously, let them shine by their selves and not with a helping hand. And MK it's too much too! I like all 4 individually and mixed up but both koojins are dating and yet they're working together constantly too.