Votes: 0 0.0%
  • phone

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • aont

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rakniran

Hey,
Wheres Patipun toam Kodekajorn name on the list? He got a very manly handsome look. He doesnt look like a little boy at all. I want Aom to starr in a boran lakorn wit him...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
BOY SUPOL!!!!! ALL THE WAY!!! BUT IT WOULD BE COOL IF SHE ACT WITH PHONE I NEVER SAW HER WITH PHONE BEFORE TOGETHER IN LAKORN PROBABLY YAM SAY NO :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
BOY SUPOL!!!!! ALL THE WAY!!! BUT IT WOULD BE COOL IF SHE ACT WITH PHONE I NEVER SAW HER WITH PHONE BEFORE TOGETHER IN LAKORN PROBABLY YAM SAY NO :lol:
[post="15658"][/post]​
hahah!! :lol:

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I would have to say james because all the lakorn that i have seen her in is with him. I think they would be good shes pretty and hes cute.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ntelligent_mind said:
I would have to say james because all the lakorn that i have seen her in is with him. I think they would be good shes pretty and hes cute.
[post="15802"][/post]​
too bad james is younger then her i don't want to believe that casue i do think she make a good couple with him :) anyways i want to see Aom with Boy supol again or phone casue i never saw her with phone

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
jame (all the way)well maybe some with boy.....
i think aom and jame made a cute couple.. :wub: :wub: :wub:
:sweat: :wub: :wub:

S

sunflower

only jame!!!!!!!! they make a cute!!!!! i wanna see them in a new lakorn! :wub:

rakaomboran

sarNie Egg
only jame and jame alway. they make the cute couple. just love them two together. but i would like to see aom with the other guy too.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
boy... all the way because they are such a cute couple... yea james and her do act alot together but i think boy and her makes a cuter couple... he is the bad guy in thep 3 rudoo... the cow's son... or pra'eg in prasuton menorah 2nd version...

annea

sarNie Adult
i say boy supol...cuz not much cute scene in "Wong su wan" so if they can...i want to see Aom and Boy again...in a better lakorn..hehehe..i like phone too thou!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
oh yeah jame. haha hes handsome ;] & plus he makes a very cute couple wth aom. & WHAT !! :shocked: jame is older than aom ?? ohh noo . haha does anyoen knoe where i can find pichers of jame & aom ?