Votes: 0 0.0%
  • phone

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • aont

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

song

sarNie Egg
hey aom only one year older then jame hey my mother is two year older then my father and i know someone who marry someone very young then them .............. :shocked: :shocked: B) B) :wub:

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
song said:
hey aom only one year older then jame hey my mother is two year older then my father and i know someone who marry someone very young then them .............. :shocked: :shocked: B) B) :wub:
[post="84812"][/post]​
it doesnt really matter about the age as long as they love each other.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
FoR Meh JamES..
bUT i Neva See Aont n Aom BefOre..
It Been ArIte If THey Did a cOupLes OncE? :)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Aom and James will be great, hopefully they will have better storyline if they pair up again. I like them both together. Howvever I also want Aom to pai with different actor too like phone and aont.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
No offense, but I'll go with none. Can't stand Aom. She looks too plain with the big face and her nose, somehow sticks out. I guess the nose bridge is too visible. And in every boran lakorns she cries and acted so pathetic. Annoying voice and she can't even convinced me to feel sorry for her in the movie.. She should stick with playing the villian like she did in Pincky's and Oil's movie.

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i would like to see aom play with phone..or aont..it is nice to see her with james, but a new couple would be nice :p

kute_kisser

sarNie Egg
i love for boy..boy with aom forever forever forever forever forever forever forever forever forever foreverforever forever forever forever forever
forever forever forever forever forever forever forever forever and EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I pick James cause he's cute and I want him to play a lakorn soon!!
I didn't like the last lakorn he played as a preake I think it's call.....
"singh ha grai phop" the re-make ver.