who do you think is shahrukh's best female costar?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ I never got the opportunity to watch Pardes. I'm going to find it one of these days and watch it. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Definitely. After my Thai lakorn season has gone by I'll tune in to Bollywood films. HAHA.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
All of Shah Rukh's leading female co-stars are great, so I can't choose which is his best. However, if I were to choose who I like him with the most, I'd say Aishwarya Rai. 

JaejoongOppa

sarNie Egg
I like SRK with Priyanka the most, esp in Don.  But his wife + Karan Johar + many others clearly didn't  :secret:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cos of her sneaky nature  :secret:
JaejoongOppa said:
I like SRK with Priyanka the most, esp in Don.  But his wife + Karan Johar + many others clearly didn't  :secret:

sarNie Adult
Well, in all the dance sequences in Rab ne Bana di Jodi, I liked his dance with Kajol the most. the spark in their eyes are really different. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
She was one of the guests in a  song Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte.
040156 said:
Well, in all the dance sequences in Rab ne Bana di Jodi, I liked his dance with Kajol the most. the spark in their eyes are really different. 

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Rani and Preity will always be my favorite co stars of shahrukh. Rani and Shahrukh had sizzling chemistry and Priety and SRK were bursting with chemistry!