Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chaikrit

• Bie

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Who do you like to see Fang with out of the three guy that she been pair up so far.... ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think Fang goes with Pepper. The first time I saw her, I knew she wasn't the Bie type,but instead, I thought of Pepper.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i never watched any of her lakorns with neither of these guys but from judging from the pixes she took with each of these guys i would say bie

Vespa

sarNie Egg
I saw Sila ( Bie ) Kissed Mintra ( Fang ) Last night in the Lakorn... :kiss: :kiss:

I would daydreaming that it could be me instand of Fang hehehe :wub: :wub: :wub:

lilxthaixcutie

sarNie Egg
I like her with Bie cuz they're closer in age. Before I didn't really like her cuz she wasn't that great of an actress (from the lakorn with Pepper), but since then she's improved a lot, so I like her now!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i choose pepper!..hes cute with Ann A. and Fang even though they didnt have much scenes together in Buang Ruk.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I love her chemistry with all these three guys, but right now, at this minute, I'll have to choose BIE!!! cause they're just smoking HOT in huajai Sila!!! GOSH!!!! GREAT CHEMISTRY!!!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
sorry to say but pepper is way too mature for her!! i think that pepper matches ann alicia way more!!!!!!!! although she did make a cute couple with chakrit so i choose him instead.

Rakniran

Bie!
Pepper always look so mean/evil in a lakorn.
He always played the mean role that yell all the time.I haven't see any of his lakorn that he is not mean to n'ek.
He is always yelling...

Shes better with Bie.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
of course with Bie!!! they are lyk the cute young couple lol Pepper looks better with Ann Alisha but its deff. Bie and Fang have you seen them in Hua Jai Sila? omg that is a great lakorn!!! i'm like addicted to lakorns but yepp deffinately Bie and Fang =]

in the movie Bie and Fang are like this :kiss: hahhahahha yepp but this lakorn is rele good i have almost cried for every episode! but its rele good

donna

sarNie Adult
she looks nice with all 3 guys but i like the way she acts in hua jai sila. she not too soft hearted.

i love all 3 guys. they are all hott!