who do you considered an actress/actor a great role model?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hm, the girls for me would definately be:
Pok
Kimberly
Ann

Guy's:
Num Sornram
Por-not Por T.
Bie
Mark

That's it for now.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
How interesting..

For ladies, I would have to say P'Anne, P'Aff, & P'Aom, because of the way they act, speak, and surround themselves.

For guys, I would say ... P'Ken T & P'Num S.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
To be honest, I like Kim's personality the most. When she speaks, I listen to her closely because she chooses her words carefully and is real mature for her age. She is someone I can relate to. :D

I don't know who to call "Role-Model" but if I really like an actor or actress, and find their personality friendly, I like them a lot. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Actresses: Chalida, Anne T., Noon W., Kim, Yaya, Margie, Taew, Aom Piyada, Kob S., Aff Taksorn
Actors: I agree Bie, he's set a great role model. Mark, Nadech, Boy P., Ken T., Num Sornram, Weir S., Por N.

All of these actors and actresses have set many great examples to the young ones, whether it's their personalities or their levels of becoming successful. Some of them may not be as popular as the others, but they took step by step to become where they are today. I love some of them based on their personalities, and not just because of their acting.

For example, I would have to say, I like Mark and Nadech's personalities, but mostly Mark in personalities more than his acting. They are the MOST regular pra'eks I've seen in this entertainment business. They're not even worried about how people would look or say about them. And Mark, his personalities may not be the best, but he's real, he never mind what other people may say about him or whether they look at him in a positive or negative. He doesn't even mind himself looking bad, which that may affect his reputation and may sound like he's selfish, but he shows us that he's just a human just like us and he's not perfect. There are more, but I'll just cut it short. This is why I love these two, especially Mark. Also they are both humble. For the old generations, would be p'Num S., p'Ken T., p'Weir S., p'Boy P., and p'Por, in personalities and works. As for p'Bie, I like his work progressions.

For the females, I would say I like Chalida, Margie, and Yaya's personalities the most. Second would be Kim. For the old generation in personalities, I like p'Aom P., p'Anne T., and P'Noon W., and P'Aff T.

Chalida; She set an example for students to be devoted in studying, never to forget about education, and to always stay strong no matter how difficulties bring you, never give up. She also shows us that she can be successful from step by step, as long as you take that chance not only for advantage, but you must take that chance by your desires.

Kim; She is one of the least actresses in the young generation, that has a really mature personality, but at the same time, she is also like everyone else as well. She may have more mature looks than her age, but she shows that looks are not the matter of age, and you still can be young and fresh, doesn't matter about your youth.

I want to explain Yaya's and Margie's, but it's too long hahah

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Male: Weir, Ken T., Mario, Mark, Nadech, Tik
Female: Cherry, Chompoo, Yaya, Mint C., Min, Mew, Kimberley

Last edited:
I like A LOT of actresses and actors but to consider one a great role model, I can only name three.

- Cherry Khemupsorn- I feel like she does more charity work than all of the actresses and actors put together! And, she seems to have a lot of fun doing it!
- Bie Sukrit- He's a lover of all things Buddhism and a huge believer of his religion. He's also a huge supporter of The Star successors. He's a hard-worker and pushes himself as well as his peers to their very best. I love how Nok Sinjai once described him as "the person that started at zero and built everything himself when he was given the opportunity".
- Por Thrisadee- A very selfless person who gives without expecting anything in return (proved by the people in his hometown). A family guy who tries his best to balance his time on screen and at home.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
The first person to come to mind is definitely Yaya. I think she's inspiring in many ways.

For one, the fact that she grew up speaking English all her life to learning Thai is something to applaud her for. She was serious and passionate about wanting a career in the industry that she moved herself to learn the language. Granted she's not the most fluent but she doesn't really make that an issue when it comes to her acting.

She proves to everyone that regardless of how popular and how rich you are, you should never discard your education. Her dad never wanted her to become an actress and he made a deal with her saying that if her GPA ever drops, she has to quit the industry. When she first gained popularity, she used to accept two lakorns at once and she was still able to manage her time wisely yet still earn a GPA of 3.8. She proves that you can be beautiful, smart and capable if you put your mind to it. She wanted to graduate within 4 years just like her fellow peers and she suceeded that goal through lots of hard work and perseverance. I remember reading Preem's interview where she says she idolizes Yaya for this factor because no one is as popular as Yaya but Yaya didn't let the fame get to her head and deter her from following her dreams of graduating. If P'Yaya doesn't quit her schooling, why should I? Again, Yaya proves that you can accomplish anything and anything is mangeable if you put the effort.

Yaya also embodies many qualities that makes both the older and younger generation adore her. She's sweet, humble, respectful, polite, sincere, down to earth and optimistic. If you watch any of her fan videos, you'll see that she's always willing to take the time to interfact with her fans. If people ask her to take pictures, make cute faces, autograph items or record a greeting video, she fufills those requests without any hesistation. There were many times where Yaya was in a hurry to attend another event but she looked like she didn't event want to leave her fans. There was even a fan account a long time ago where a fan came to visit her at the recording studio and it was late so Yaya offered to drive her home because she didn't want her travelling by herself in the dark.

With her colleagues, she's always respectful and considerate with them which makes her an easy going person who can get along with anyone. She always greets/waaii her elders and even younger peers. Again if you look at her fan videos, there are many times where Yaya would be the first one to greet one of the younger generation actors when normally, its the younger one who should initate the greeting first.

Yaya is also a prime example of someone who depends on her own talents and merits to become popular. She doesn't have any scandalous news nor does she purposely try to put herself in the limelight for attention. She doesn't try to show skin in order to become another sexy dtua mae. She shows that you can be popular without hurting someone or damaging someone else's reputation. She's a firm believer that there is room for everyone to stand in the industry, it's not just about her.

When Yaya is hit with comparison news, she always handles herself so well. When asked about Kim pairing with Nadech, she says she's excited to watch their collab and she consistently liked their BTS pictures on IG. When asked about Mew pairing with Nadech, she said she would likely jin their pairing like all the other fans. When asked about Min Pechaya, she said that she admires Min because she is beautiful and talented, even Mae Pla watches her lakorns. When asked about an allegation where Yaya's fans stepped on Vill's feet when it was later proven that the news was false, Yaya immediately apologized to Vill on behalf of her fans. When asked about Mai, she always maintains that while they're not close, they entered the industry at the same time and has no problems with her. If she were to join Ch3, it would be great because the channel would have more talents and make things more fruitful.
When asked about Patricia, she tells the reporters that she sends her encouragement for Patricia to stand strong despite the criticisms she is getting. When she sees Patricia at Award shows, she's the one who calls Patricia over to take a picture with her. When the movie Koo Gum was premiering, she knew better than to attend the event because this was about Nadech and Richy, plus she sent Richy and bouquet of flowers when they barely knew each other. Yaya is humble enough to always praise the other no matter what the reporters throw at her. She never brushes it off rudely or acts like she's all high and mighty better than the other party. She knows how to handle news without sounding like a snob.

In the earlier stages of her career, she was being compared to Taya Rogers and Mam Kathleeya. Other actresses would totally milk this news and try to ride on their seniors fame in order to garner attention for themselves. Not Yaya. She always made it clear that while she admires those ladies, she would not dare compare herself to them. Everyone has their own personality and character and she would rather be known as herself than to be shadow of another.

She has had moments in her life where some of her closets fans have backstabbed her in the worst possible way. Until now, she still remains to be the bigger and better person to let things go by acknowledging them whenever she sees that at events.

During awards, most people only like to attend when they know beforehand that they're the winner. Yaya still makes the habbit to attend events, even if she doesn't bring a trophy back home. When she has the chance, she goes to support other actors and actresses whether it is attending a play, a movie premiere or what have you not. This goes to show that she is someone who likes to be supportive of those within her field.

Everyone knows how rich Yaya and her family are. They can afford whatever they want but you never see Yaya flaunting herself on social media. She isn't the type to post a million selfies of her in one day or show off her luxury goods either. It goes to show that she's not obsessed with herself to the point where it comes off as arrogance. She knows how to lay it down low.

Yaya is also a professional when it comes to work. She always comes to set on time, well prepared to start. When she filmed DJA, there wasn't suppose to be any real kissing scenes but when things didn't go accordingly to plan, Yaya offered to do the underwater kissing scene. She doesn't claim herself to be a professional actress just because she will do a real kiss but she says, if the script calls for it, if the director wants it, I will do it because it is part of my job. When Yaya got her leg injured during filming of NNS, she still attended all the practice sessions and gave the performance of the night for the Give Me 5 Concert.

There was one time where her car had to be repaired so she took public transport to get to work for an event. It took longer than expected so afraid of being super late, she walked in the rain to get there. She was willing to go above and beyond to be there and do her job. Aum Patchrapa made a snide remark at her for being 30 mins late but Yaya still remained posied and mature.

Yaya is someone who prides herself on being grateful. Until this day, she has never forgotten Pa Tue who brought her into the industry, the Ch3 elders for entrusting her, promoting her and giving her endless opportutnies, A Supachai who has given her a lot of CMs and other works. She knows that she wouldn't be here today without the help of these people along with the support of her fans and she's always showing how thankful she is. She doesn't let her popularity get to her where she forgets who she really is. The Yaya who first entered the industry still remains to be the same Yaya today.

She does a lot of merits and charity work. Those who follow her know that she's always enouraging her fans to help out in anyway that they can. She's teaching her fans to give and not expect to get anything back.

I could probably write an essay if i wanted lol but point being, she has a lot of endearing qualities that makes her the hot commodity she is. If I had a daughter, this is the type of girl I want my girl to watch and admire. I would want my daughter to follow the steps of a girl who knows what she wants, strives for it without stepping on other people toes. I would want my daughter to learn patience, diligence, professonalism and manners. I would want my daughter to learn that no matter how accomplished and how high she climbs up the ladder, to remember that she started off at the bottom and to never forget her roots. I would want my daughter to have a sense of humanity, empathy and humbleness. Yaya is the ideal role model, not just for girls or younger kids but for everyone really. She's not perfect, she certainly has her fair share of cons but when you lay it all down, her goodness outweighs them. That's what also makes her a good role model because she's not teaching people to be perfect, she's teaching people through her various actions and personal conduct that you have to be happy, confident in yourself and embrace both your strengths and weaknesses. That's how you become a successful person.

Other good role models in the industry are those like Aff Taksaorn, Cherry Khemupsorn, Taew Nattapohn, Preem Ranida and Bo Thunyasupan.

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
All the awards Yaya and Nadech attend they won it. They dont attend randomly. Sometimes due to queue they cant attend and that award was sent to them :)
The first person to come to mind is definitely Yaya. I think she's inspiring in many ways.

For one, the fact that she grew up speaking English all her life to learning Thai is something to applaud her for. She was serious and passionate about wanting a career in the industry that she moved herself to learn the language. Granted she's not the most fluent but she doesn't really make that an issue when it comes to her acting.

She proves to everyone that regardless of how popular and how rich you are, you should never discard your education. Her dad never wanted her to become an actress and he made a deal with her saying that if her GPA ever drops, she has to quit the industry. When she first gained popularity, she used to accept two lakorns at once and she was still able to manage her time wisely yet still earn a GPA of 3.8. She proves that you can be beautiful, smart and capable if you put your mind to it. She wanted to graduate within 4 years just like her fellow peers and she suceeded that goal through lots of hard work and perseverance. I remember reading Preem's interview where she says she idolizes Yaya for this factor because no one is as popular as Yaya but Yaya didn't let the fame get to her head and deter her from following her dreams of graduating. If P'Yaya doesn't quit her schooling, why should I? Again, Yaya proves that you can accomplish anything and anything is mangeable if you put the effort.

Yaya also embodies many qualities that makes both the older and younger generation adore her. She's sweet, humble, respectful, polite, sincere, down to earth and optimistic. If you watch any of her fan videos, you'll see that she's always willing to take the time to interfact with her fans. If people ask her to take pictures, make cute faces, autograph items or record a greeting video, she fufills those requests without any hesistation. There were many times where Yaya was in a hurry to attend another event but she looked like she didn't event want to leave her fans. There was even a fan account a long time ago where a fan came to visit her at the recording studio and it was late so Yaya offered to drive her home because she didn't want her travelling by herself in the dark.

With her colleagues, she's always respectful and considerate with them which makes her an easy going person who can get along with anyone. She always greets/waaii her elders and even younger peers. Again if you look at her fan videos, there are many times where Yaya would be the first one to greet one of the younger generation actors when normally, its the younger one who should initate the greeting first.

Yaya is also a prime example of someone who depends on her own talents and merits to become popular. She doesn't have any scandalous news nor does she purposely try to put herself in the limelight for attention. She doesn't try to show skin in order to become another sexy dtua mae. She shows that you can be popular without hurting someone or damaging someone else's reputation. She's a firm believer that there is room for everyone to stand in the industry, it's not just about her.

When Yaya is hit with comparison news, she always handles herself so well. When asked about Kim pairing with Nadech, she says she's excited to watch their collab and she consistently liked their BTS pictures on IG. When asked about Mew pairing with Nadech, she said she would likely jin their pairing like all the other fans. When asked about Min Pechaya, she said that she admires Min because she is beautiful and talented, even Mae Pla watches her lakorns. When asked about an allegation where Yaya's fans stepped on Vill's feet when it was later proven that the news was false, Yaya immediately apologized to Vill on behalf of her fans. When asked about Mai, she always maintains that while they're not close, they entered the industry at the same time and has no problems with her. If she were to join Ch3, it would be great because the channel would have more talents and make things more fruitful.
When asked about Patricia, she tells the reporters that she sends her encouragement for Patricia to stand strong despite the criticisms she is getting. When she sees Patricia at Award shows, she's the one who calls Patricia over to take a picture with her. When the movie Koo Gum was premiering, she knew better than to attend the event because this was about Nadech and Richy, plus she sent Richy and bouquet of flowers when they barely knew each other. Yaya is humble enough to always praise the other no matter what the reporters throw at her. She never brushes it off rudely or acts like she's all high and mighty better than the other party. She knows how to handle news without sounding like a snob.

In the earlier stages of her career, she was being compared to Taya Rogers and Mam Kathleeya. Other actresses would totally milk this news and try to ride on their seniors fame in order to garner attention for themselves. Not Yaya. She always made it clear that while she admires those ladies, she would not dare compare herself to them. Everyone has their own personality and character and she would rather be known as herself than to be shadow of another.

She has had moments in her life where some of her closets fans have backstabbed her in the worst possible way. Until now, she still remains to be the bigger and better person to let things go by acknowledging them whenever she sees that at events.

During awards, most people only like to attend when they know beforehand that they're the winner. Yaya still makes the habbit to attend events, even if she doesn't bring a trophy back home. When she has the chance, she goes to support other actors and actresses whether it is attending a play, a movie premiere or what have you not. This goes to show that she is someone who likes to be supportive of those within her field.

Everyone knows how rich Yaya and her family are. They can afford whatever they want but you never see Yaya flaunting herself on social media. She isn't the type to post a million selfies of her in one day or show off her luxury goods either. It goes to show that she's not obsessed with herself to the point where it comes off as arrogance. She knows how to lay it down low.

Yaya is also a professional when it comes to work. She always comes to set on time, well prepared to start. When she filmed DJA, there wasn't suppose to be any real kissing scenes but when things didn't go accordingly to plan, Yaya offered to do the underwater kissing scene. She doesn't claim herself to be a professional actress just because she will do a real kiss but she says, if the script calls for it, if the director wants it, I will do it because it is part of my job. When Yaya got her leg injured during filming of NNS, she still attended all the practice sessions and gave the performance of the night for the Give Me 5 Concert.

There was one time where her car had to be repaired so she took public transport to get to work for an event. It took longer than expected so afraid of being super late, she walked in the rain to get there. She was willing to go above and beyond to be there and do her job. Aum Patchrapa made a snide remark at her for being 30 mins late but Yaya still remained posied and mature.

Yaya is someone who prides herself on being grateful. Until this day, she has never forgotten Pa Tue who brought her into the industry, the Ch3 elders for entrusting her, promoting her and giving her endless opportutnies, A Supachai who has given her a lot of CMs and other works. She knows that she wouldn't be here today without the help of these people along with the support of her fans and she's always showing how thankful she is. She doesn't let her popularity get to her where she forgets who she really is. The Yaya who first entered the industry still remains to be the same Yaya today.

She does a lot of merits and charity work. Those who follow her know that she's always enouraging her fans to help out in anyway that they can. She's teaching her fans to give and not expect to get anything back.

I could probably write an essay if i wanted lol but point being, she has a lot of endearing qualities that makes her the hot commodity she is. If I had a daughter, this is the type of girl I want my girl to watch and admire. I would want my daughter to follow the steps of a girl who knows what she wants, strives for it without stepping on other people toes. I would want my daughter to learn patience, diligence, professonalism and manners. I would want my daughter to learn that no matter how accomplished and how high she climbs up the ladder, to remember that she started off at the bottom and to never forget her roots. I would want my daughter to have a sense of humanity, empathy and humbleness. Yaya is the ideal role model, not just for girls or younger kids but for everyone really. She's not perfect, she certainly has her fair share of cons but when you lay it all down, her goodness outweighs them. That's what also makes her a good role model because she's not teaching people to be perfect, she's teaching people through her various actions and personal conduct that you have to be happy, confident in yourself and embrace both your strengths and weaknesses. That's how you become a successful person.

Other good role models in the industry are those like Aff Taksaorn, Cherry Khemupsorn, Taew Nattapohn, Preem Ranida and Bo Thunyasupan.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim is inspiring to me. She went through so much but still strong and always support her fans. She loves her fans and makes time for them. When she meets fans she is like she knows them from long time and Kim is very down to earth and sweet. She thinks positive and like normal girl. She loves to eat and also exercises. In lakorns she is professional. She dont stop acting with others or dont withdraw herself from events cos she is koo jin with Mark. She is always cute. She gets bad news from others, other FCs always bash her but she never hates them. She will just do her work. I also like her cos she has chemistry with all her P'eks. Aum A, Boy, Nadech, Ananda, James Ma, James Ji, Mark and she cries beautifully too. Kim is very beautiful without any surgeries :)

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Not true ka. I can't say the same about Nadech but Yaya has attended awards where she was nominated but never won anything. I could list them all if I wanted to but that would be too tedious. The most obvious one would be Nataraja awards :)

Last edited:

saki

sarNie Adult

Wow, that's a really nice post, patisserie :) I've always thought Yaya seemed like a nice girl and is friendly to everyone. I hope she stays nice and humble for a long time and not let her fame get into her head. In all her interviews she always has something good to say about others, she also does not mind if Nadech pairs up with other n'eks and she even promotes them in their lakorns. I think this is a good attitude to have.

Actually I think a lot of the n'eks (both younger and older generation) seem admirable although I do not know them in real life so I get surprised when I hear about some scandals and wonder if they are real or made up.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, that's a really nice post, patisserie :) I've always thought Yaya seemed like a nice girl and is friendly to everyone. I hope she stays nice and humble for a long time and not let her fame get into her head. In all her interviews she always has something good to say about others, she also does not mind if Nadech pairs up with other n'eks and she even promotes them in their lakorns. I think this is a good attitude to have.

Actually I think a lot of the n'eks (both younger and older generation) seem admirable although I do not know them in real life so I get surprised when I hear about some scandals and wonder if they are real or made up.
Thanks Saki! I didn't actually think anyone would really take the time to read my long post so much appreciated! I actually met Yaya many times while I was vacationing in Thailand. During each and every encounter, she gave me such a good impression. When I'm conversing with her, it's as if I'm chatting with a friend instead of talking with a famous celebrity because she gives off such an easygoing vibe. She makes the effort to ask me questions about my life, my plans for vacation and she would always give me recommendations on where to eat and where to stay. I feel like the 6 years I've been following up with her off screen has not went to waste and I surely picked the right girl to be a fan of. I'm sure she'll maintain her humbleness because if she were to let fame get to her head, she would have done so 5 years ago, not wait until now or later.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
For actress, then Anne she grew up poor and worked really hard to get the success she has now. Very talented and genuine

Actors, James Ma, he just seems like such a genuine guy. Its been a long time since I had a guy crush.

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Gam Wichayanee seems like one of the sweetest gals. She's always smiling and greeting everyone around her. (She has done some acting btw so still counts! :p)

BUT I still stick to the belief that it's a bad idea to have a celebrity as one's role model.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maeya Nonthawan. Beautiful with brain and talent and wasted by mixed/white promoting channel Ch3. She grew in a society where white beauty is promoted and she faced it and won miss Thailand. She is drop dead gorgeous and is talented.

Aff : beautiful, classy never tried to hard to be sexy

Sammy : got to the top through hard work and with no hype nor mediaplay. She can act and tried various type of role

Matt : got it through hard work and no hype nor mediaplay. Can act and very natural not hypocrite