who do you considered an actress/actor a great role model?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wouldn't consider them as role model but more like inspirational people: ann, taew, and chalida. for males, I would say pope.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Female: Anne, Chompoo, Ploy, Cherry, Rita, Yaya, Mint C, Kim, Margie, Matt
Male: Ken T, Rome, Nadech, Mark, Chakrit, Aum, Au T, Great, Pope

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ann Thongprasarn all da way!!!! And Aom Phiyada!!! About da man i have no idea lol

I'm a huge fans of Kim, Chalida, Margie etc their kindoff new to da industy so not now hehehe

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Well, I would not consider any of them as a great role model. From what I believe, I think everyone has dark side including myself. No body's perfect. I don't associate with them. I got to know them through online forum, website and by watching lakorns. To consider someone as a great role model, I need to spend time talking to them, get to know them well, and understand their personality. That's my concept.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Well, I would not consider any of them as a great role model. From what I believe, I think everyone has dark side including myself. No body's perfect. I don't associate with them. I got to know them through online forum, website and by watching lakorns. To consider someone as a great role model, I need to spend time talking to them, get to know them well, and understand their personality. That's my concept.
I liked how you said it :) Loved your oppinion

gyugu

sarNie Egg
Anne, mature at times and funny. So humble and I don't think I need to elaborate about her acting. She's superb.
Yaya, just read what people say about her, mostly positive. Plus, naturally manja? i don't know english word for that, pampered sound negative. All in all, she seems like someone fun to be with.
Chalida, I just love how she's dedicated to her education. She's like Thai's Moon Geun Young for me. The fact that she put her education as a priority ( i mean how many girl can stand the temptation of ent. biz hot guys, popularity and all) makes me adore her.

Ken, for simply being Ken. As an actor he's amazing. very, very expressive eyes. although most of the new actors have potential. I've yet to see someone like him