who can up "heaven's retribution" dubbed in khmer and/or "damlay manous" for me? i'll pay for it

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
all is in the title, i found a website where i can buy them but with the shipping cost, it will end at 50$ each serie so i'm willing to pay you if you can up those series for me. i can pay about 20$ for the chinese drama and 15 or even 20 for the thai lakorn. if you are intererested, please contact me by pm.
note: i have a paypal account

vimean

sarNie Egg
all is in the title, i found a website where i can buy them but with the shipping cost, it will end at 50$ each serie so i'm willing to pay you if you can up those series for me. i can pay about 20$ for the chinese drama and 15 or even 20 for the thai lakorn. if you are intererested, please contact me by pm.

did you try i-amovies.com

I am not sure how's the quality of it. Last time I saw they have on their website. Just contact them. they'll help you. I had do business with them for a long time now. Most of the movies are good quality/reasonable price. I can say it is not 50 dollars for a serie who ever sell chinese movies from vhs that charge 50 bucks, just go steal the bank. I had learn it the hard way from buying thai lakorns for 50 to 80 bucks. Good Luck

kristy227

sarNie Egg
Check out this website www.mytvbcollection.weebly.com

They sell cheap TVB movies

They have that movie