Who believes lakon ratings?

onahc

sarNie Elites
The ratings are too lop sided to garner any credibility. I just refuse to believe that CH 3 lakon ratings are that low, while CH 7 are in the 20s. It's so fishy because the quality and story of CH 7 lakons are not that spectacular or any better than CH 3, I think someone is yanking our chain or CH 7 is pulling some serious strings. There has to be a valid explanation that we're unaware of. In my opinion, I think CH 3 has more exceptional lakons than CH 7.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol da ratings come from da same source. it's just dat more people want to and can watch ch7. quality has nothin to do w/ it. if it's all based on quality then da yea da good quality lakorn would have great ratings and da teeny boppers wouldn't be known in da music industry

Merit

sarNie Adult
It is based on Thai viewers and what they want on their T.V. It seemed channel 7 has always gotten the majority of the viewers. Channel 3 has gotten some good ones such as JLR and SB so I don't think it really proves the point of someone pulling string or not. People just doesn't quite get into the channel 3 lakorns.

I like channel 3 lakorns and have favored them over channel 7 but I get so tired of seeing the same faces over and over again. Not to add, the same couple. I think mixture is good. I know I am horrible but when I see the same people on the screen I just hope the lakorn doesn't do well. LOL. The reason is, they might take a little vacation offscreen.

I think channel 7 most of the time will top channel 3 in terms of rating. But like most people...I will watch the lakorn whether the rating is good or not if I find the stars appealing.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea if ur enjoying a lakorn then ratings or other things shouldn't matter right? plus ch7 doesn't have very high ratings constantly either. most of da time they can rake in ratings but sometimes it aint high. it just depends on da viewers

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
onahc can you PLEAAAASSSEEE tell me how to access the ratings.

I want to see how things are doing. Please tell us/me how... pleaase with a cherry on top of it.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
haha i thought i was the only one that was bugged by the ratings and how ch 7 tops ch 3
it does seem like ch 7 lakorns are a bunch of teeny bopper lakorns but i guess its what thai people prefer in thailand

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I guess the majority of viewers are ch 7 fan. I rarely, if ever, watch other channels' lakorns. Ch 3 and Ch 7 have always been top competitors for decades.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
back 10 years ago ch7 lakorn were really good and some of the older ppl still stick with ch7. It's not only til now that ch3 lakorn are better than ch7

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ch7 ratings has always topped ch3..
i like both channels but im more into ch3's lakorns..
but to me.. ch3 has been a flop latey >_<.. but i still enjoy them..

solin

sarNie Adult
Rating are rating and we can't change something lol. I prefer Ch3 lakorns over Ch7 because I find they are better quality. But I think thai people don't care about it and are more fans of Ch7. We don't have to judge them : each people have their own taste. It is just that I have different taste than Thai people lol. I won't watch a lakorn because he has a better rating but because I like the storyline or for the actors. We just have to accept the fact that Ch7 lakorns answer more to what Thailand want from a lakorn.

onahc

sarNie Elites
onahc can you PLEAAAASSSEEE tell me how to access the ratings.

I want to see how things are doing. Please tell us/me how... pleaase with a cherry on top of it.

I don't know of a particular site, I find about them randomly but browsing different sites.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Channel 7 also has a broader range when it comes to
being able to broadcast all over the country.
Those small provinces that barely have any television
signals will receive CH7 but not always CH3,5,9 etc.
Thus even those viewers help boost their ratings.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Channel 7 also has a broader range when it comes to
being able to broadcast all over the country.
Those small provinces that barely have any television
signals will receive CH7 but not always CH3,5,9 etc.
Thus even those viewers help boost their ratings.
Yes, that is also true. Ch7 is the most received channel in Thailand. Maybe the other channels need to invest more into that? lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm sadden at the small ratings ch.3 recieve compares to ch.7 cuz i'm a ch.3 fan but ch.7 i heard has been popular for a long time now and i bet some of their fan just doesn't want to switch over but i dun care much for ratings becuz it doesn't reallie determine if the lakorn is great or not...yes i am happie wen my lakorns get a high rating like SB but great lakorns like BGST w/ Aum/Aff recieved minimal ratings but recieved many awards...but if we're talking 'out ratings if we consider oversea fans most are Ch.3 fans...because somehow i feel ch.3 are better quality and more modern where it can easily be enjoyed by oversea fans...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have to agree with Kashie, she said what I wanted to say. But Ch7 does have some good quality lakorns.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't care about ratings, cuz I watch online anyways...but the ones I watch usually have bad ratings, like JLG, but that lakorn is soooooo good, so I don't understand why people aren't watching...no reception maybe?

The "popular" Ch. 7 lakorns aren't the ones I watch, I don't like most almost all of their actors. I'm a Ch. 3 girl all the way...even with Tik's comeback lakorn, it's going to be on Ch. 3...so I'm good.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I said I don't like most of their actors Pich, LOL, I forgot to mention my favorite actors from Ch. 7 that are worth watching...Weir, Win, Pinky, sometimes Kwan...I think that's it, I know, I'm in love with the young ones...