Who among the Hmong stars (singers, actors, etc..) would you like to marry?

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
lol all those girls who says tub yaj.... aren't you guy afraid of him getting a second wife???? lol just kidding.... ya know since he make lots of those movie were he get 2nd wife.... lol!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
lol all those girls who says tub yaj.... aren't you guy afraid of him getting a second wife???? lol just kidding.... ya know since he make lots of those movie were he get 2nd wife.... lol!

2nd wife, third wife, hell! he can have all the wives he want but I'm STILL NUMBER ONE!!! :tease: (unfortunately for me, he's kicke dout BOTH of his first wives!!! :eek: )
hehe, kidding...yeah, one's gotta keep THAT thought in mind if one's man is as hot as he...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
can i ask what's so good bout him tou yaj?? lol..... my friend really like somchai too but i dunno why lol....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
can i ask what's so good bout him tou yaj?? lol..... my friend really like somchai too but i dunno why lol....
i'm not sure either.. maybe it's his height that makes him look ok looking.. :) hehehe...

A rumor i heard..wanna share.. tou yaj doesn't like to shoot movie in the morning... if his director tells him to show up in the morning.. he doesn't show up til noon.. typical lazy hmong guys.. hahahaha..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Hey--seriously I would not want to marry someone who I have to support everyday, take care everyday, but I think if you love someone and that person also loves you, it doesn't matter how far or what the circumstance is. People are equal. The men here and the men there are both men. If a girl here loves someone there and intends to marry, I don't think it's wrong as long as there's a mutual love between those two. It's not right to judge someone's decision without facts. You can marry anyone you want--celebraty or not, here or Laos.
"...."choke.........gurl, after reading ur facts-------my head go "ovo".....unno.....if we could married whoever we want like u said....damn!...i would've married tub yaj already......huh!....

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
DEFINITLY TOU YAJ <----- DANG HE'S FOINE HAHAHAHAA...
I'M SURE EVERYONE SAID HIIM, OH WELLS... HE'S STILL MY HMOOB PHAJ EJ.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
My crush already ended. Hahaha... I need a new man to marry. Tub Yaj is hot, but he looks so used and old to me. His age may be young, but he's like an old stuff. Now, I have my eyes on one of his brothers-- the one that looks a lot like him. I'm going to snatch him away if I ever see him-- not that i ever will. Hahaha...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
My crush already ended. Hahaha... I need a new man to marry. Tub Yaj is hot, but he looks so used and old to me. His age may be young, but he's like an old stuff. Now, I have my eyes on one of his brothers-- the one that looks a lot like him. I'm going to snatch him away if I ever see him-- not that i ever will. Hahaha...
i want to marry his youngest brother gosh he is cute! lOl i love his voice! well he looks like the youngest! lOl