Who among the Hmong stars (singers, actors, etc..) would you like to marry?

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I suddenly have a crush on this Hmong singer dude from Laos. His name is Tsim Nuj Xyooj. I would like to marry him if possible, I don't dare to. Hahaha... a girl can half-dream. He is cute and he sings so much better than Tub Yaj. I feel in love with his voice then his cute face. haha..I think I'm in love. :wub:

I want to know more about him. Almost all Hmong stars are mysterious. There's no info about them.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
not dissing anyone..but honestly I don't see any hmong star very worthy of a husband...esp. the ones from Thailand/Laos/China..i feel like if u marry them..u'll have to support 'em 100%...and they wouldn't be much help...not worth it..i'm not sayin' tat we american girls needs a guy to fully support us..cuz oh! no..we are independent, intelignet women...but u know..u do want ur guy to be albe to support u too rite??...but if I wuz a guy...i tink i would consider marrie-in' Pa Zoua Vue...ehehe...cuz if i wuz a guy than i wouldn't have to worrie about her not bein' able to help me...ehehe..plus she's like one of the few actress tat i like and haven't heard any foul rumors about ...and doesn't look like she trys soo hard...she's adorble..eeheehe...tat's IF i wuz a guy which i'm not..so yeah! i'll juz look foe my hubby in the United States...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I suddenly have a crush on this Hmong singer dude from Laos. His name is Tsim Nuj Xyooj. I would like to marry him if possible, I don't dare to. Hahaha... a girl can half-dream. He is cute and he sings so much better than Tub Yaj. I feel in love with his voice then his cute face. haha..I think I'm in love. :wub:

I want to know more about him. Almost all Hmong stars are mysterious. There's no info about them.
ahah!...ur funnie....dats wat most peeple does......i knoe...ummmmm popular peepo juz want us( outsider) to have a crush on them.....welp...me dunt care...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
A girl with a right mind wouldn't just marry someone from afar to come here, but hey, it's just talking about it. Seriously, I will not just marry someone from that far away to come here. If I'm really going to marry him, it has to be more than his voice or his status. I don't see any harm by just discussing about. My question was not suppose to be serious. It's more like writing a fictional story. Show some humor, will ya!

mly

sarNie Hatchling

it would be okay to halfdream if both of you are not married. me, i wouldn't want to marry a hmong star. because most of them end up having two or more wives. i don't want to marry a husband who flirts behinds my back and ends up marrying someone (by force or willingly) too. it's sad and disgust me when i hear such story about a star who does that. :angry:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
not dissing anyone..but honestly I don't see any hmong star very worthy of a husband...esp. the ones from Thailand/Laos/China..i feel like if u marry them..u'll have to support 'em 100%...and they wouldn't be much help...not worth it..i'm not sayin' tat we american girls needs a guy to fully support us..cuz oh! no..we are independent, intelignet women...but u know..u do want ur guy to be albe to support u too rite??.....tat's IF i wuz a guy which i'm not..so yeah! i'll juz look foe my hubby in the United States...
yup! i'm so with you..

-- hmong star are as unworthy as hmong movies.. hehe.. just a thought.. :)

back to the question..no I would not like to marry any hmong stars.. why? because they only look
good in movies as well as their personality.. so yah.. & because i'm a girl.. it's awkward for a girl even to think about marrying a thailand/lao/chinese hmong.. for girls, who have or is planning..they got a lot of guts.. hehee..goodluck.. anyways, that's that..

by the way, WHO IS TSIM NUJ XYOOJ? DOES HE SING? PERHAPS ACT? yes? what movie? what song did he sing?

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Hey--seriously I would not want to marry someone who I have to support everyday, take care everyday, but I think if you love someone and that person also loves you, it doesn't matter how far or what the circumstance is. People are equal. The men here and the men there are both men. If a girl here loves someone there and intends to marry, I don't think it's wrong as long as there's a mutual love between those two. It's not right to judge someone's decision without facts. You can marry anyone you want--celebraty or not, here or Laos.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey--seriously I would not want to marry someone who I have to support everyday, take care everyday, but I think if you love someone and that person also loves you, it doesn't matter how far or what the circumstance is. People are equal. The men here and the men there are both men. If a girl here loves someone there and intends to marry, I don't think it's wrong as long as there's a mutual love between those two. It's not right to judge someone's decision without facts. You can marry anyone you want--celebraty or not, here or Laos.
i agree with you too..:) people are equal.

what i'm saying is.. just "if" a girl from america was to married a guy from laos/thailand/china..

she will have to support him..wouldn't you want someone who can help you? because if that person does not know english.. you have to support him until he can speak english..& be able to help you..
that's just too much..hehe...

I'm not hating or anything but i perfer a hmong american..not a hmong thai,lao, chinese, vietnamese, french or whatever...why? because i've been to laos before... hehehe...

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you too..:) people are equal.

what i'm saying is.. just "if" a girl from america was to married a guy from laos/thailand/china..

she will have to support him..wouldn't you want someone who can help you? because if that person does not know english.. you have to support him until he can speak english..& be able to help you..
that's just too much..hehe...

I'm not hating or anything but i perfer a hmong american..not a hmong thai,lao, chinese, vietnamese, french or whatever...why? because i've been to laos before... hehehe...
Based on reality, such as how I'd have to support them, hell, no. I don't care...none of them. Maybe, MAYBE, if he was as good looking as one of those hot Korean actors...

Based on looks alone...eh, not really anyone either. Maybe Tou Yang? Or Cim Meej Thoj?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh! whOooh..no! i hope u're not gettin' the impression tat I'm sayin' [speakin' foe myself] it's wrong foe u to marry someone ova there...as long as u're single..and dun alreadi have a wife/hubby...than i tink it's okay...but i wuz merely speakin' from my P.O.V...juz statin' i wouldn't considerin' marryin' a guy from ova there..juz not my type...

A girl with a right mind wouldn't just marry someone from afar to come here, but hey, it's just talking about it. Seriously, I will not just marry someone from that far away to come here. If I'm really going to marry him, it has to be more than his voice or his status. I don't see any harm by just discussing about. My question was not suppose to be serious. It's more like writing a fictional story. Show some humor, will ya!
well i guess i interpertated ur question differently...becuz i'm not quite use to ppl joking about marriages...no i lie..i guess i kinda do...i mean i do it sometimes..."ah! i'll marrie him in a heart-beat"..but tat's juz usuallie foe my Thai pra'eks..korean..etc..will neva happen...but wat's different about ur question ish tat...if u did reallie wanted to marry him...u could...it's not tat far of a reach...and if wanted one from ova thea..it'll probably be easy foe me too...so tat's juz why i replied the way i did...umm..dont' worrie..i'm usuallie humorous most of the time..hey! i did joke about the Pa Zoua Vue part didn't I?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
TOU YANG TOU YANG TOU YANG TOU YANG OH MY GOD TOU YANG!!!!!
haha, kidding...over-exagerating there...I really do like him but don't think I'll marry him...I don't have the moneya nd time to support him...need my man to be supporting me, not the other way around...but, I can still dream sometimes... ^_^

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
TOU YANG TOU YANG TOU YANG TOU YANG OH MY GOD TOU YANG!!!!!
haha, kidding...over-exagerating there...I really do like him but don't think I'll marry him...I don't have the moneya nd time to support him...need my man to be supporting me, not the other way around...but, I can still dream sometimes... ^_^
I feel ya. I'm not so crazy about marrying someone and then I have to support him in every way, but hey, it's fun just dreaming about it when life is still young. Today, I dream of marrying this person. The next, I will dream of marrying another person. Life is still young. It's fun, so why not dream of doing or wanting crazy things? It's fun to be single and unattached. There's no law that say you can't dream of marrying a Hmong star from Laos. To me, it's a way to be young again. Thinking about wanting to marry him makes me feel like I'm 18. :yahoo:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ahhaha...why all the seriousness? This is suppose to be fun...lets not take it to heart.

To answer the question....umm...Tub Yaj...only if he doesnt talk. He just needs to look good in front of me and occasionally sing me songs. lol. O...and that one beam look-a-like dude. He's too skinny but I'll fatten him up. Big Macs, baby!! :D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ahhaha...why all the seriousness? This is suppose to be fun...lets not take it to heart.

To answer the question....umm...Tub Yaj...only if he doesnt talk. He just needs to look good in front of me and occasionally sing me songs. lol. O...and that one beam look-a-like dude. He's too skinny but I'll fatten him up. Big Macs, baby!! :D

HUH? WHO? WHO'S THAT BEAM LOOK A LIKE? I WANNA KNOW I WANNA KNOW!!! :clap:

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
TUB YAJ ALL THE WAY... I THINK HE'S GOOD LOOKING FOR A FALL OUT BOY (FOB)... AND HE WOULD MAKE A HUBBY HE'LL DO EVERYTHING I SAY... HEHE... :lol:

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
Tub Yaj! though i find his new movies aren't attractive anymore. Still i like him to death! Who cares if this is for fun or for real. Support your own fellow is better than compairing them to other outside hmong actors by saying they're not attractive.