White Lotus

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know what you mean CTR !!!!! I have to much imagination as well , that I feel I need to write it down too , we have something in common and I'm not flirting w/ you on that HAHAHA . I would write another fiction soon but I'm a bit hesitated b/c there guys on the fourm now a day HAHAHA .

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Bieluvr said:
Tim can be very cheesy when he wants to. LOL. Can't wait for the surprises. :)

Yeah he is.  He is not polished like Fernando.  Tim is learning but he slips once in a while.  Even though, he has taken a leadership role, Tim is still a goof ball.  That is what I like about Tim, he is very down to earth.   An update on Confessions will come tonight with a bit more on the developing story.  Are those people werewolves or something more sinister?  Ben's daughter arrives and it's going to be interesting to see how she reacts to Lenny.  And more one Det. Lewis background.    

sarN said:
I know what you mean CTR !!!!! I have to much imagination as well , that I feel I need to write it down too , we have something in common and I'm not flirting w/ you on that HAHAHA . I would write another fiction soon but I'm a bit hesitated b/c there guys on the fourm now a day HAHAHA .

You should write it.   Put a spoiler alert on it in case someone doesn't like to read an R- rated story. hehe.  You should be afraid to write just because you think people will read it especially guys.  In my journey, I have learned a lot from various writers and the various techniques that they use.  I'm constantly evaluating my writing and trying to improve it.  Plus, I have see new authors in this section recently which is awesome because we bounce off ideas from one another.

Oh Sarn, the way I prevent writers' block is by writing poetry.  Poetry lets me drift and divert to various topics;thus,it energize me a bit.  I'm so focus right now on getting this draft done so I can edit and present to your friend for evaluation.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took a break from writing today but a beautiful poem would not let me rest so here it is guys and gals.  It doesn't seem cohesive enough but the last five lines were heart felt.

I'm not going to convince you to jump
Nor promise to catch you if you fall
I'll jump with you and let my actions speak it all
That's love that's what it's called
Earning your trust bit by bit even if it's small

I'm not in it for a one night stand
I'm not in it so I can be called your man
I'm not in it for the money or the finance
No tricks, no deceptions, no devious plans
Just Black and white Sinatra style romance

Wishing you were here with me in Miami
Neon lights, palm trees,endless things to see
South Beach,exotic clubs, and wonderful eatries
Pristine white sandy beaches stretch to the Florida keys

Tropical wind blows and echo the name . . . . .  :tease:  :ph34r:  

sarN

sarNie Granny
And he write poem HAHAHA , my hopeless romantic heart is beating like a car alarm, you lucky you not with in my hand reach , I can do some damage lol j/k OK ,OK , I behave ^^^^ you doing good , kept up the good work, I will write soon, once I clear the cob wed out

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. SarN we're getting a little dirty here huh? My type, A man who loves to write and poems too. Who could resist. Let's just hope we're not scaring CTR away. Hahahaha. I really can't wait for what you will come up with SarN. And waiting for you too CTR. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo do not want to scar him away at all, you know how rare "man" is in AF , left alone one that write fan fiction & poetry HAHAHA , for more of those type , I'll pray.

CTR

Will be back with more tonight.  I had a wonderful time picturing the romannce between Ayumi and Fernando today.  I even looked at restaurant to get a feel for their atmosphere.  What an awesome looking place it was.  I wish I could dine with my love there with the beach next to our table. :heart:  Hopefully soon when I do this get book publish somehow.  :)   She’s the one I dream of, the girl I was meant to love.   :D  Sorry Bielver, this was kinda of short but will be with a longer episode later today.  

It was a seaside affair for Ayumi and Fernando as they made their way to Kang Eang @Pier.  Lush tropical trees wrapped around the perimeter of the restaurant as cement tiles hugged the base of the floor.  Red and orange umbrella shielded the tables from the hot tropical sun during the day.  But at night, they gave off a magical and mystic feels of enchantment of the heart.  Silver disco ball hanged from the long narrowed trees as the white sandy beaches was a few inches away. 

Candle light reflected off the royal blue ocean as small fishing boats were stranded on the beach as low tide had set in.  Benny and Lei had accompany Ayumi and Fernando as a way to protect Fernando as he was not at full strength.  The two of them saddled themselves at the bright and colorful bar as not to disturb Ayumi and Fernando’s tryst.  Next to the bar, musicians were playing harmonious music with their piano, cello and violin.

Decked out in her white and black outfit, Ayumi said, “How do you like it so far?”

The way Ayumi looked at Fernando made it so hard for him to breathe.  She has changed quite a bit since they first met.  It was like her big sister Brianna have had some influence in calm demeanor.  Ayumi was still a free floating spirit but she had somehow channel those energy better. 

“Excellent,” he smiles.  He held onto her soft pearl hands.  “Baby, you’re all I want in life, you’re everything I need.”

Those comments gave her goosebumps but she wanted to have more fun with him.  “You better.  My uncle is watching you.”

“He can watch all he wants to cuz nothin’ ain’t happening.”

On the table, the waiter brought over some mouth watering sushi, sashimi, lobsters, crabs, and sirloin steaks.  It was a concoction of deliciousness that would ignite the senses.  The ensemble would not be complete without Ayumi’s baby blue cocktail drink and Fernando’s baby coconut drink. 

“Oh yeah,” said Ayumi, as she shove a roll of sushi into his mouth.  “Something just did.”

Fernando smiles as he begins to chew on his food. 

“You’re not so tough now MR,” said Ayumi. 

“Nope, not towards the one I was meant to love.”

Fernando wipes her mouth with a napkin.  “There’s a Disneyland in Japan right?”

“Yeah,” said Ayumi. 

“I wanna take you to Disney World. “

“Why?”

“I don’t know what the future will hold but my Cinderella deserve to be at Magic Kingdom at least once.”

Ayumi blushes at the sparkling of his eyes.  She could tell he was sincere and the whole ordeal that he had went through really shook his foundation in life.  “Promise.  Pinky swear.”

“So cheesy,” he grinned. “You’re the one for me. So let me be, the one, for you.”

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
CTR said:
Will be back with more tonight.  I had a wonderful time picturing the romannce between Ayumi and Fernando today.  I even looked at restaurant to get a feel for their atmosphere.  What an awesome looking place it was.  I wish I could dine with my love there with the beach next to our table. :heart:  Hopefully soon when I do this get book publish somehow.  :)   She’s the one I dream of, the girl I was meant to love.   :D  Sorry Bielver, this was kinda of short but will be with a longer episode later today.
It's definitely fine with me. I can really see the picture with your wonderful way of words. I'm seeing Aum and Kimmy in this role so well. Awe, you're taken? Why do all the romantic guys on AF always taken. LOL. JK. :)

CTR

Sarn and Bieluvr, I'm not taken.  It's just that a thief has stolen my heart and won't give it back.  It's a book that I can't seem to put down because of the tantalizing chapters.  I guess I was privilege enough to have the chance to read it.  I don't want to create a new chapter, I just want the privilege to create a brand new book full of amazing adventures and beautiful artistic love.     :ph34r: :scratchhead2:   :)    

“That’s so cheesy,” he grinned.  “You’re the one for me. So let me be, the one, for you.”

Fernando took her hands as he led her to the serene and scenic beach walkway.  Just like the gentlemen that he was, Fernando took his sweater off and gave it to her in case she was cold from breeze coming from the ocean.  The moon was glittering in the background as the soft waves ripple back and forth. 

“Close your eyes,” he said softly.  It was an hour earlier that Fernando had asked Lei and Benny to dig a small heart shape impression on the sandy beach.  Pink and red roses filled the impression but a single white lotus occupied the middle as a sign of his pure love for her. 

Ayumi was flabbergasted and her heart was filled with a great sense of pure joy.  “You didn’t have to do all of this.”

“I’ve done so many things in life but I wanna get this one right,” he smiles.  There were so many things he wanted to do and sometimes he even questions himself if his love was good enough for her.  Ayumi’s uncle was rich and her father had left her a good inheritance so it was naturally a heart wrenching moment for him. 

“How do I say this?” said Fernando, as he picked up a small case inside of the rose filled impression.  Inside the case was a small diamond ring that he had a local jeweler handcrafted with her name and his.  It was the first time in his life that he had given anything to anyone especially a girl.  But she was more than that to him.  Ayumi was the light to his darkness and she was like the robber at night that stole his heart and won’t give it back. 

“Thief, Você roubou meu coração’, said Fernando. 

Ayumi was a bit confused by the statement.  It sounded like Spanish or Portuguese but she couldn’t decipher what it meant.

‘Since, you’re the thief who’ve stolen my heart, said Fernando, as he popped open the case.  “I wanna lock you up for the rest of your life with me. 

Would you give me that honor?”

Fernando was the master of seduction but this whole entire grand scheme was hatched by his little brother.  Tim was the one who came up with the flowers and even came up with the catchphrase. 

“Yes, I will,” said Ayumi, as the floodgate of eyes rained down tears of joy.

It was a blissful moment as Connor, Uncle Jin, Lei and Benny waited behind the bushes to hear the good news.  Fernando as the prankster that he was,

slowly walked over to the bushes and said, “She said no.”

“What?” said Uncle Jin.  “How can she do that to you?”

Fernando busted out laughing.  “Gotcha.  Suckers.”

Uncle Jin rolled his wheelchair forward.  “Now, you deserve a butt kicking.  Benny and Lei you know what to do.”
Benny and Lei playfully chased after Fernando down the white sandy beach as Uncle Jin and Connor congratulated Ayumi.  Tears of joy and sadness thundered down Uncle Jin’s face as he reminisce about Fernando’s father.  “Gordon, are you watching?  I finally have a niece.”

It was a heartfelt and surreal moment for Connor as well as he reflected on the life of his sister.  “Becky, you can sleep peacefully now.  You’re daughter, my niece has found that true love.”

Tim and Brianna was informed of the good news as their taxi made their way to the restaurant.  They weaved their way through the restaurant until they saw Fernando being playfully tied onto a coconut tree nearby. 

“Thank God for unanswered prayers,” mumbled Tim.  It was his senior year in high school and he was burned by the person that he thought was the right person for him.  It was a privilege that he was able to meet Brianna the way he did.  At first, their relationship was up and down but they were able to iron out the kinks in their relationship.  She wasn’t just a simple book that he thought she was.  Her book of life was filled with tantalizing chapters and indexes.  He was entrapped into her web and he was fine with that. What he really wanted to know the most was the following: are there a prologue or epilogue?

Brianna gleefully went over to give Ayumi a super duper hug.  She was glad that Ayumi had closed a chapter in her life and opened up a new chapter with Fernando. 

A cheerful Fernando was smiling as a Tim untied him from the coconut tree.  “Timmy, little buddy, you’re a genius.  It works.”

“Um…Yeah, I guess so.”

“What’s wrong?  What did Brianna do?

Tim brushing the sand off of Fernando back.  “Nothin’.  I’ve just been thinking.”

“Spill it.”

The two of them walk towards the bar as the others had gather over there.  “I wanna create a new book of life with Brianna.”

“I don’t know why she wouldn’t,” exclaimed Fernando.

“I just wanna take it nice & slow.  I hope she knows I’m in it for the long haul.”

“Relax man.  That a deep breath.”  Fernando rubs his hands over his head.  “Good books take time to read and write.”

sarN

sarNie Granny
You not taken and I want to be taken lol ^^^^ OK, no more teasing , don't want to scar u away . I go read quietly in my corner ^^

CTR

sarN said:
You not taken and I want to be taken lol ^^^^ OK, no more teasing , don't want to scar u away . I go read quietly in my corner ^^

Not at all Sarn.  The feedback I'm getting from my readers are awesome.  And I'm learning a lot about writing.

I am a writer
My notepad is my canvas
My pen is my brush
Verbiage is my expression
My emotions are layered in paragraphs

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Your writing is very great like i said before. It's filled with details and emotions of many and you have a way with words and descriptions. Every time I read i can see the whole thing play in my mind clearly. You should really get it published. I'll be your first fan if you don't have one already. :).

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, I hope your future book be a success . I have a lot of imagination but not so good in writing skill , English was my worst subject, you can catch a grammar problem in every paragraph HAHAHA , I'm better off writing fan fiction .

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
Yeah, I hope your future book be a success . I have a lot of imagination but not so good in writing skill , English was my worst subject, you can catch a grammar problem in every paragraph HAHAHA , I'm better off writing fan fiction .
I've read your fanfics before and they are really good. I'm sure if you find someone to help you edit and proofread, you can surely become an author yourself. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
My friend who just debut her novel want to help me publish a novle said " It OK sarN, just leave the sex scene to me because you write like a virgin" HAHAHA I crack up so hard at that , basically , she will do the editing , I just put the story together . She an English teacher so that's a plus and she own a small publishing company. I'm just writing for fun nothing serious.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
My friend who just debut her novel want to help me publish a novle said " It OK sarN, just leave the sex scene to me because you write like a virgin" HAHAHA I crack up so hard at that , basically , she will do the editing , I just put the story together . She an English teacher so that's a plus and she own a small publishing company. I'm just writing for fun nothing serious.
you should. and when you do, remember to tell me. I'll buy it. :)

CTR

Bieluvr said:
Your writing is very great like i said before. It's filled with details and emotions of many and you have a way with words and descriptions. Every time I read i can see the whole thing play in my mind clearly. You should really get it published. I'll be your first fan if you don't have one already. :).
Thanks.  It's getting there Bieluvrs.  I already have the ending in my head and it will be a shocker to all of you.  Hint, there is a reason why Slash and Hydra is in Silicon Valley.  It is not a good thing and Chaos has something up his sleeve.  So many things to come. 

sarN said:

I'm really not a great writer Sarn.  I think English was my worst subject because I always struggled with it due to being trilingual.  Sometimes, I would have problems with my S and eds.  Then one day, I started looking at other's people writing and I saw a pattern on punctuation and stuff.  My writing is still not perfect.  I write everything as a rough draft first and then I go back to edit later. That way I can get all my ideas down without fussing with grammar and punctuations.   

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
CTR said:
Thanks.  It's getting there Bieluvrs.  I already have the ending in my head and it will be a shocker to all of you.  Hint, there is a reason why Slash and Hydra is in Silicon Valley.  It is not a good thing and Chaos has something up his sleeve.  So many things to come. 

I'm really not a great writer Sarn.  I think English was my worst subject because I always struggled with it due to being trilingual.  Sometimes, I would have problems with my S and eds.  Then one day, I started looking at other's people writing and I saw a pattern on punctuation and stuff.  My writing is still not perfect.  I write everything as a rough draft first and then I go back to edit later. That way I can get all my ideas down without fussing with grammar and punctuations.   
At least both you guys are great at writing. English was my best subject, straight A's, but yet I still can't write as great as you guys. :)