White Lotus

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe. those cheesy line from Tim makes my heart flutter. Can't wait to find out the results as well. Still wondering what Chaos did to Kate.  Can't wait for the next update. :)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Bieluvr said:
Awe. those cheesy line from Tim makes my heart flutter. Can't wait to find out the results as well. Still wondering what Chaos did to Kate.  Can't wait for the next update. :)
The results are in.  I'm adding a backstory as to why it happened the way it did.  I can't wait until Saturday cuz it gotta be a busy day for me for sure.    The story won't end this Saturday but they will be in Chaos' headquarter and you'll get an idea of what his plans are.  Lots of things to do with so little time.  Gotta make a profile on Wattpad and reveal the unthinkable my real name and I guess a picture of the author on there as well.  I am so blessed to share my story with all my readers. 

Brianna couldn’t help but giggles because Tim was the cheesiest guy she had ever been with.  Tim’s love for her was unyielding and his faithfulness towards her could only be categorize as legendary.

Later that night when everyone was asleep, Kate carefully snuck out of the house to a waiting car down the street.  Frank was waiting patiently as Kate got into the car as the two of them headed towards the airport. 

“Did you say goodbye to them?” asked Frank. 

Kate looking back through the rearview mirror with sadness in her eyes.  “No, I couldn’t do it.  Especially to Uncle Jin.”

It was very emotional for Kate and Frank could feel the sorrow coming out of her mouth.  It was as if she had lost a love one. 

“There’s still time to change your mind,” said Frank.  “I can turn the car back if you want.”

“No, no.  I’ll be all right.  If I die, they wouldn’t have to put up with me anymore.”

Frank calmly looks her in the eyes.  “Don’t say that.  We’ll beat the bloody hell out of Chaos.  I promise.”
As the two of them came towards the airport, Kate got out her phone and texted Uncle Jin to thank him for everything that he had done for her and that whatever happens, it was not his fault. 

“If Fernando is my brother, texted Kate.  “Tell him I love him and I’m sorry for everything.”

The sun was supposed to shine forever and Uncle Jin was supposed to live happily ever after like the movies but that was not the case when he checked his phone. 

“Why are you doing this to yourself Kate,” mumbled Uncle Jin.  “You didn’t have to follow in your father’s footstep.” 

After reading the full message from Kate, Uncle Jin became somewhat depressed.  Everything he ate became tasteless and his joy was filled with sorrow.  Fernando could sense something was wrong with Uncle Jin but he didn’t know what was bothering him. 

“Lovely day huh Uncle?” asked Fernando.

But not a single word came out of Uncle Jin’s mouth. 

“Ok, how about I take you to the park to get some fresh air?”

Still not a single word came out of his mouth.  It was so quiet that a pin drop could be heard. 
Walking into the kitchen, Fernando asked Ayumi, Benny, and Lei what was wrong with Uncle Jin.  Everyone became quiet and kept eating their food as they did not walk to spill the beans on why Uncle Jin was in a sad state. 

“I know the three of you know something, said Fernando.  “I demand to know what is going on.”

Ayumi suddenly stop eating and walked over to Fernando.  She smiled and led him to the table so he could eat.  Then she softly rubs her hands on his neck as if she was going to give him a massage.  At first, Ayumi applied a small amount of pressure but she kept going on, the pain rain down Fernando’s throat. 

“Ouch, babe,” said Fernando.  “What was that for?”

“In my house, you don’t demand anything from anyone,” replied Ayumi, as Benny and Lei laughs in the background.  “My father always taught me to be respectful of others.”

“Got it ma-dam,” grinned Fernando. “Now, about that massage.  How about one tonight.” 

“Whoa,” said Benny.  “That’s some kinky stuff there.”

Ayumi didn’t know how to response and the red on her face said it all.

On Wednesday afternoon, Benny raced out the door to greet the mailman as Uncle Jin had instructed him so that no one inside the house could read the result of the DNA testing done on Fernando and Kate.  Everyone was excited but Fernando was the only person who was confused about the whole gathering.  What was in that letter that was so important he thought to himself? 

“Everybody, settle down,” said Uncle Jin.  “Fernando, come forward and sit next to me.” 

Fernando slowly moved towards the front with a confused look on his face.

“Today, my boy,” said Uncle Jin.  “Might alter your understanding of your life a bit.  But no matter what happens, you’re still my nephew.”

Fernando quietly nodded his head.

“According to the DNA testing, you and Kate are sibling,” said Uncle Jin. 

“How can she be my sister?  My biological father is Gordon Ge your friend remembered?” said Fernando.   

“That was until I received news from Wang Luofuo the other day.”

“You’re telling me he is my father,” cried Fernando.  “That murderous man.”  A wall of tears came crashing down onto his face.  He ashamed of himself, he did not want to be associated with Kate nor Wang Luofuo in any shape or manner.  It was as if someone had dropped an anvil into his beating heart.  Fernando was now linked with the Red Dragon which he totally despise their evil dealings and dishonorable ways.  

“This is all a bad dream right Uncle,” said Fernando.  “Please tell me this isn’t true.”

“It’s only a nightmare if you make it one,” said Uncle Jin as he tries comforting him.

It was thirty two years ago in Sao Paulo Brazil that Wang Luofuo hatched a plan to take the medallion Gordon Ge was in possession of.  There were
plenty of beautiful Brazilian women but he finally hired the lovely Mariana to seduce Gordon Ge to reveal the whereabouts of the medallion.  One day became one month and one month became one year.  By the time one year had come around, Mariana was deeply in love with Gordon and she was no longer going to associate herself Wang any longer. 

Wang Luofuo was furious but he had one card up his sleeve.  Mariana was four month pregnant at that time and Wang knew the child was his and not Gordon.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Woah, i totally didn't expect that. I thought Kate would be his sister, but not Luofu's daughter. Like maybe he kidnapped her and raised her as his own daughter, but wow. Took me by surprise.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love the cheesy love line HAHAHA -- and then you throw us another twist/surprise , good lord ^^^

CTR

Wang Luofuo was furious but he had one card up his sleeve.  Mariana was three month pregnant at that time and Wang knew the child was his and not Gordon.  It was as if he was playing poker and he was relying on the cards to haste out a victory at the end.  But at the end, his three of a kind was beaten out by Gordon’s royal flush. 

It was a set of cards Wang Luofuo could not handle losing to his old friend.  Not only did Gordon not disown the unborn child, he was going to adopt him as his own son.  It was a bitter pill for Wang Luofuo to swallow and one he would deeply regret for the rest of his life after what took place at the Ge’s residence that faithful night. 

It was raining and pouring hard the night Mariana gave birth to Fernando and Wang Luofuo was watching the Ge’s residence across the street in his car.  His plan was to slip inside the house while everyone was asleep and leave with Fernando in his hand.  As Wang Luofuo walked towards the back entrance of the house, he saw a dark mysterious figure trying to slip inside the gate.  Connor McCathy all soaked up in the rain water was the last person Wang Luofuo wanted to encounter while breaking into the house. 

“Hey, what are you doing here?” shouted Wang.

“The same thing that you’re here for, replied Connor.  “And I’m not going home without it you here me.”

A struggle ensue between the two as they tried to be the first one to slip through the gate.  Just before Wang was set to walk through the backdoor of the house, Connor pulled out his pistol and jabbed Wang in the back with it. 

“I’m going to asking you nicely to leave,” said Connor.  “Or else I’ll put some holes through your body.”

“I got it buddy, said Wang,” as he raises his hand up in the air.  “I’ll do as you wish.”

But Wang was not going to let anyone beat him to the punch in getting the medallion or Fernando.  While, Connor was trying to unlock the door, Wang jumped on the back of Connor before chopping him on the neck.  The powerful chop knocked Connor to the ground unconscious but not before Connor was able to pull the trigger on the pistol. 

“What was that?” said Mariana, as he peeked out the window.

“Stay here,” said Gordon, as he grabs a flashlight from the drawer. 

Wang knew that Gordon would come investigate the sound of the gun shot so he quickly drags the lifeless body of Connor into the shrubs nearby.  But
there was one thing he did not have time to do and that was to cover the mud track.  Wang made his way inside the house as Gordon looked around the perimeter to see if there was a break in at the gate of the house.  A terrified Mariana lets out a shriek as she saw the masked Wang approaches her and Fernando. 

“Gimme the baby,” said Wang Luofuo.  “Gimme my son.”

“Wang, is that you?” asked Mariana.  “I know that’s you Wang.”

Wang just ignored everything she was saying as he rips the Fernando out of her hands and headed downstairs. 

“You’re not taking him anyway,” said Gordon.  “A scum like you don’t deserve no one.”

As Wang Luofuo tries to walk out the door, Gordon grabs his free arm and tries to yank him back into the house.   The floor was wet by the rain water and by the mud shoes of Wang Luofuo.  There was no way Gordon was going to let go of the arm of Wang Luofuo until he started slipping on the floor.  With Gordon on the floor, Wang pulls out the pistol that he had taken from Connor and he squarely pointed at Gordon in the face.

“You might have taken Mariana from me,” said Wang Luofuo.  “But the boy is mine.  He will be a Red Dragon just like me.”

“No,” cried Mariana.  “Gimme back my son.  I beg you.”

Mariana and Gordon crept slowly towards Wang.  “Don’t make me shoot the both you,” said Wang Luofuo.  As Gordon lunged forward at Wang, Wang Luofuo accidentally discharged his pistol hitting Mariana in the chest and Gordon was able to dodge out of the way. 

“MARIANA,” screamed Gordon.  “You bastard, you just shot the love of my wife.” 

Gordon clutches a dying Mariana in his arms as he was grasping for air.

“Take care of Fernando for me will ya,” said Mariana in a soft voice.  “I love you Gor-don.”

“Don’t leave me,” cried Gordon.  “He should have taken me instead.”

An angry Gordon chased Wang Luofuo outside the door and caught up with him before Wang could escape through the gate. 

“You bastard,” yelled Gordon.  “I’m going to kill you with my bare hands.  How could you do this to me?”

A battle ensue between the two former friends.  Gordon bought every tricks and techniques he had learned from the grandmaster and as he was able to deliver a knockout blow to Wang, Gordon begins to notice a sharp pain coming from his chest.

CTR

A battle ensue between the two former friends.  Gordon bought every tricks and techniques he had learned from the grandmaster and as he was able to deliver a knockout blow to Wang, Gordon begins to notice a sharp pain coming from his chest.  In a panic to ward off the multitude of punches from Gordon, Wang discharge the pistol in his hand and it struck Gordon in the chest. 

“I didn’t mean to do,” said Wang Luofuo, as his hands were shaking from the shock of it all.  “Gordon, I didn’t mean to.”

A dying Gordon cursed Wang Luofuo, “Your son will never love you.  You two will be separated until the day you die.”

A dazed and confused Connor got up from the shrubs nearby and shouted, “Why did you kill him?”

Just before Wang Luofuo could answer back, police sirens could be heard down the street approaching the Ge residency.  Connor and Wang Luofuo went their separate ways and have never crossed path until recently. 

“Now it all begins to make sense,” said Uncle Jin.  “When the police contacted me, I was at Rio de Janeiro on a business trip.”

Fernando was still shocked by the whole revelation as he sat quietly.

“I had to nervously wait three months before I could bring you back with me to the US.”

“Do you have a picture of my mom?” said Fernando.

Uncle Jin calmly handed Fernando a black and white photo of Gordon and his mom. 

“Wow, my mom is gorgeous,” said Fernando.

“Yes, she was,” replied Uncle Jin.  “Her natural beauty was second to none.”

“I wished this wasn’t revealed and that Gordon Ge would always be my father.”

Uncle Jin padded Fernando in the back to comfort him.  “You can’t choose who you are born to.  But the path in life is yours to choose only.”

“I know uncle but….”

“It’s ok if you can’t accept it yet.  Uncle Jin pointing to everyone in the room.  “We are all here for you if you ever needed it.”

“Honey.  I’ll be there with you when you confront him,” said Ayumi.  “And Kate as well.”

“Which reminds me,” said Uncle Jin.  “Your sister and father are going to raid Chaos’ headquarter this Saturday.”

Fernando lets out a big sigh.  “Great.  Just great.  Are they asking for death or what?”

“Benny,” shouted Uncle Jin.  “Both us tickets to San Francisco.”

“Can we go to?” asked Brianna and Ayumi.

“This isn’t a party.  Uncle Jin thought about it for a second.  He knows these girls for would find a way to sneak to San Francisco even he forbid them to.  “Fine but you two are to follow my orders at all times.  If not, you two will be discipline according to White Lotus guidelines.”

The two girls nodded their head in agreement.  They know that Uncle Jin would follow on his threat and dealt them severe punishment even if he considers both of them his nieces. 

The next morning was full of sunshine and the rays of light was like a blessing from heaven raining down on them as they journey into the dark abyss of Chaos’ headquarter.  Everyone was in a jubilant mood while Fernando’s head was still stuck in the clouds wondering about what he was going to say to Wang Luofuo when he finally meets him.  There were so many questions that Fernando wanted to ask and why did he reveal it now.  Fernando went into a deep sleep as the plane took off and he dreamt about his mom.

CTR

sarN said:
O' man , the back story is sad / tragic !!
yes, it is.  The ending might be as well.  Oh wait, I can't give away the ending now.  hehehehehe.  Now, the conclusion is near as they will be going to Silicon Valley.  You can see the changes in Fernando and Tim as the novel unfolded as they are the two main in here.    

Fernando went into a deep sleep as the plane took off and he dreamt about his mom.  She was walking through a field full of sunflowers and there was an aurora of pure lights around her.  Fernando felt a great peace and joy as he approaches his mom. 

“Mom, what are you doing here?” he said.

“I have always been here,” Mariana said.  “This is my resting place, honey.” 

“Then let me stay here with you,” he cried.

“It’s not your time yet.”  Mariana gently stokes his hair as he laid his head on her lap.  “Your world need you now.”

“Tim and Uncle Jin got it all under control.”

Mariana playfully pinches his cheeks.  “You are a wall Tim can always lean on.  But without you, Tim will succumb to the evil forces.”

“You know what we’re about to do?” said Fernando.

Mariana got up to her feet and started to show Fernando scene from his early childhood to his present age.   When he was being bullied in elementary school, she was there to comfort here while he was crying.  Mariana was there when Fernando was heartbroken by his high sweetheart.  And she was there when he absorbed a huge blast from Chaos which left him with temporary memory lost. 

“Now, go and face your greatest fear,” said Mariana. 

Fernando was at a loss for words.  He could not figure out what his biggest fear was. 
As Mariana faded into the sunlight, she whispered, “Tell Ayumi to take care of that bundle of joy in her stomach.” 

“Momma, hold on, I…still have more questions to ask you,” said Fernando.  “Momma, momma…”

Ayumi shook him to wake up as the commotion could be hear across the aisles of the plane.  “Honey, you’re just having a bad dream.  Wake up.”
He finally woked up dazed and confused at the same time.  The dream felt so real to Fernando and it felt like he was there speaking to his mom in person. 

“Was I really dreaming?”

Ayumi smiled and nodded her head.

“She also told me you’re carrying little Fernando inside,” said Fernando, as he rubs her stomach.

“That could be the cause of my morning sickness the past couple of days.”

His eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store.  Fernando was determined to never let the same fate fall upon his child as it did on him.  He always dreamt about teaching his son or daughter on how to ride a bike.  In addition, Fernando wanted to provide the comfort and love that he never received from his biological parents. 

“Uncle, uncle,” as he taps Uncle Jin on the side of the shoulder.  “Guess who might be a daddy?”

“Is it Tim?  I guess I’ll go congratulate him when the plane arrive in San Fran.”

“Nope, wrong.  Wanna guess again?  Come on, it’s easy as 1-2-3.”

Uncle Jin just kept ignoring Fernando just to mess with him a bit and he smiles at Ayumi to signify that he knows it was her.  His grin was so big, it was as wide as the crescent moon in the sky.  It was a great sense of joy and happiness that he was going to be welcoming a new member to his family.  In addition, Uncle Jin was not going to allow the child to be bought up or have anything to do with the Red Dragon.  He saw how the thirst of power had corrupted Wang Luofuo and had caused him to side with the dark side.

Uncle Jin wasn’t going to have lots of time to ponder as their plan landed onto San Francisco International Airport.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, I can totally see Fernando's expression when he found out about the baby. Such a lovely moment there with their little family. But the joy won't last long if thee end is going to be tragic. Can't wait to read more. :)

Reactions: CTR

CTR

Bieluvr said:
Awe, I can totally see Fernando's expression when he found out about the baby. Such a lovely moment there with their little family. But the joy won't last long if thee end is going to be tragic. Can't wait to read more. :)
Thanks.  They are at the complex now and it will get interesting to say the least.  It's a research center that's for sure.  For what, we don't know yet.  So stay tune.  Trying to be more descriptive so everyone can get a better picture of what it is. 

There was a chill in the air as they got up the next day and a mysterious foggy mist plunged the whole bay area.  At first, the foggy mist did not cause any visibility problems but as Tim and the crews got closer to Silicon Valley, that was a totally different story.  The fog became thick as a brick wall and it impeded their journey to Chaos’ headquarter.  Benny slowly maneuver the passenger van towards a narrow gateway to what looks like the entrance of a colossal building complex. 

There were four building that made up the whole complex.  One was a beautiful blue office building with matching blue windows that would rival the blue sky on a sunny day.  The others were Romanesque brick building with their gothic inspired design.  At the gate, Benny and Lei could see five guards and two Night Stalkers guarding the entrance way.  A ten feet high brick wall surrounding the massive complex was accompanied by cameras at each sectional corner to guard against intruders. 

There was no way they were going to penetrate any part of the complex without the alarm going off Uncle Jin thought to himself.  They circled the whole complex a few times but Kate and Wang Luofuo was nowhere to be found.  Then, all of a sudden, the alarm bell inside the complex when off at the fourth building.  Uncle Jin was not going to wait to find out what or who was the cause of it as he knows Wang Luofuo really well from their childhood.  This was the way Wang Luofuo operated with less planning as possible.

“Ram through that gate,” shouted Uncle Jin.  “Do not stop until we are inside the complex.”

Benny steps on the gas and the passenger van went full throttle towards the gate with thunderous velocity. 

“Keep your heads down,” shouted Uncle Jin.  “And brace for the impact.”

The van rammed the gate and it was broken in half like a celery stick.  With the windshield cracked, Tim smashes it with a metal bat that he had purchased in San Francisco yesterday.  Initially stunned, the five guards opened fire at the van and bullets were racing towards the van at the speed of light. 

“Go, go,” shouted Tim.  “The Night Stalkers are coming closer.”

As the bullet ridden van came towards the fourth building, Uncle Jin could see intense fighting between Wang Luofuo and Chaos’ men.  There were men moaning in agony as they laid dying in their own pool of blood.  Tim got out of the van first and started directing traffic and Uncle Jin knew he was ready to leader the new White Lotus in reaching it greatness again. 

“You two watch over Uncle Jin,” said Tim, as he points to Brianna and Ayumi.   He then handed over a 45mm to Brianna and a backup cartridge in case they had to fend off any would be attacker. 

“I love ya,” said Tim, as he gave Brianna a hug and a short kiss.  “No matters what happens.  If you don’t hear from us within an hour, you got to drive the van out of here.”

“I will wait for you,” replied Brianna.  “We are leaving this place together.”

“No, do what Tim said,” smiled Fernando.  “You and Uncle got to make it out alive.”

“Promise, you’ll come back to me,” said Ayumi.  “My child cannot be without a father.”

Fernando gently rubs his head on her head to remind her of their deep spiritual bond that they have together.  As Tim and Fernando slips into the brick building, Brianna maneuvers the van towards a bushy area to take cover from any prying eyes that would try to harm them. 

Inside the brick building, Tim could see the mangled bodies of uniform and non-uniform personnel of the building as it looks as though they were doing some kind of research and it went horribly wrong.  They were blood stains and fluids pouring out of various tubes as centrifuges were still spinning.  Tim knew it was a research facility but he did not have a clue to what kind of testing was being done and what or who it was being done to.              

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh gee, this is getting me so hyped up and wondering. What will happen. Hopefully everyone gets out safe. :)

CTR

“Over here guys,” yelled Fernando, as he held a dying scientist in his hand. 

“Can’t you tell us what happened here?” asked Tim.

The scientist had blood coming out of his mouth and deep wound on his right shoulder.  “They’re here,” he lets out a grasp.  “You must stop them before our world is destroy.”

Tim could barely make out what the scientist was saying so he lower his head down to his mouth.
“A portal was open today.  Monsters and more monsters came out from it.”

Before taking his last breath, the scientist whispered, “You must help those who came right before you.”

Fernando gently laid the scientist on the ground as he uses his lab coat to cover his body.  “May you find eternal peace.”

Tim led the way with his gun drawn as Fernando was manning the back to make sure there was not going into a trap.  As the four of them enter another room, an ugly fury beast came charging at them at full speed.  Tim discharged five bullets into the chest of beast as it staggered a couple of foot in front of them.  Fernando slowly walked towards the goat like creature before putting two more bullets into its head just for assurance. 

The four of them left the room and proceeded to walk down the hallway where they witnessed more bizarre and grotesque creatures only from the depth of nightmare where they would normally reside.  On a wall adjacent to a corridor leading to the next building was a bulletin board filled with diagrams of human body parts and animal body parts. 

Just before Tim was about to reach for the door to enter the next building, sporadic gun fire could be heard coming from the inside.  A familiar voice could be heard but he couldn’t quite make it out who it was.  Then Fernando took his turn and it all came to him to who it was.  Slash and Hydra was inside ordering their men to surround Wang Luofuo and his men. 

“Today, you will die old man,” laughed Slash.  “But first, we’re going to have some fun with ya.”

“Any last rites,” said Hydra with her twisted smile.

“Not so fast,” said Fernando, as he barges into the building. 

The face of Wang Luofuo went from despair to gleefulness.  “Son, you came to save me.”

“I’m not your son.  Gordon Gee is still my favorite.”

“Don’t be like that.”

Fernando scanned the room but he couldn’t locate where Kate was.  “Where’s my sister?”

“So, she’s your sister but I can’t be your father?” said Wang Luofuo.

Hydra claps her hands in a mocking way.  “Sorry to ruin your family reunion gentlemen.  It would be our pleasure to send all of you to the depth of the underworld.”

“ohhh, so threatening.  I’m shaking in my boots,” said Fernando, as he points his gun at Hydra and Slash.   

“Bullets won’t do any good against them, said Wang Luofuo.  “We’ve tried.”

From the top of the hangers, Slash and Hydra glided down to meet them at the bottom.  The tiger claws from Slash was noticeable and it seems like he had bulked up even more.  His veins were popping out as if he was heavy on steroids but it was due to Halloween that his power and Hydra power had increase exponentially. 

“I’m going to find Kate,” said Fernando.  “Where is she?”

Wang Luofuo had a hold of his shirt and held him tightly.  “Listen to me.  You’re not ready to fight Chaos at this point.”

“She is my sister, I have no other options.”

As the fighting between the two groups erupted, Tim said, “I’ll go.”  Wang Luofuo can immediately sense a strong power emanating from Tim’s body and he knew Tim was the only one who could stop Chaos at his track. 

“Be very careful Tim, he had perfected the Heaven and Earth Manuel,” said Wang Luofuo.  “You must concentrate in releasing your inner energy.”  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh my. I really can't wait to find out what happened to Kate and Frank too. A portal was opened. Now that's never good news. Can't wait for more. :)

CTR

Tim raced towards the third building with Benny as Lei stayed behind to help Fernando and Wang Luofuo fend of the attack of Slash and Hydra.  The third building was too quiet for Tim’s comfort as he made his way to the center of the building.  A cold draft came over the two as they examined the control panels which seems to be controlling the previous two building.  As the two of them was about to turn off the switches that was powering the centrifuges from the first building, a door from the adjacent blue building swung open and out came Chaos and his beasts. 

"Welcome, gentlemen, I’m glad you’ve decided to join us here today,” grinned Chaos.  “Your present is an honor to me.”

“Cut the fancy talk.” said Tim.  “What’s Kate?”

Chaos claps his hands in signaling to his men to bring Kate to the front of the room.  Kate was all tied up with ropes around her legs, arms, and hands.  Tim could see the distress in her eyes as her words are nothing but mumbles due to her mouth being duck taped shut. 

“Now, let her go,” said Tim.  “This is between me and you.”

“On the contrary,” Chaos smile sadistically.  “She’s my wife and you’re my guest so I have to treat you with a great deal of respect.”

Chaos calmly whispered into the ear of one of his subordinates who took out his phone and started dialing some command into it.  Suddenly, a black suspension cable from the rapture slowly came down to the bottom.  Tim could see that the person was tied up but he couldn’t tell who it was as a black cover was covering his whole head.  The masked individual did his best to wiggle free but it was useless as the ropes were tightly tied. 

“You see,” said Chaos.  “Frank wasn’t invited so we had to make an example out of him.” 

As the black mask was lifted up, Frank was severely beaten up and Tim could see that someone had disfigured the left side of his face.  He was moaning in agony but his spirit was lifted when he saw that Kate was not harm. 

“You bastard,” yelled Frank.  “Let me go.  Why don’t you fight me one on one?”

“Muahhahahaa,” laughed Chaos.  “You’re not even in my league.” 

Chaos walked up to Frank and grabs him by his chin.  “Today, you will bow down to me as I am a God.  You mortals are not worthy of my likeness.”
Just as Chaos was about to backhanded Frank in the face, Tim came out of nowhere to shove Chaos out of the way. 

“There is a GOD but you’re not him, replied Tim. “We will never bow down to a sorcerer like you.” 

“Is that a threat?”

“It’s a promise,” said Tim as he looked Chaos squarely in the face.

“I gotta give it to you Timmy boy,” said Chaos, as he claps his hand in a mockingly way.  “I love your moxie but you clearly lack thinking skills.”

Tim have had enough of his disparaging comments as he rolled up his sleeves.  The room was filled with suspense as the two of them eyed each other with malicious intent.  Tim tightened the white hemp ropes around his hands as the two of them circled each other in anticipation of an attack.  Tim will have to use every techniques that he had learned from Kru Boonmee to counter the orthodox style of the Eagle claw by Chaos.
Right before Chaos and Tim was about to do battle, a hideous Minotaur like creature came charging at Tim from across the corner of the room.  The beast stood about two feet taller than Tim with rough jagged teeth, razor sharp horns, and red devilish eyes.  It came like a freight train at Tim but was met by a blazing yellow fireball from Uncle Jin who could not abandon Tim and Fernando even though one hour had passed. 

“Nice and toasty, just the way I like em,” said Tim. 

“You’ll pay for this,” shouted Chaos.

The battle was now on and the two side clashes in the middle of the building.  Benny went charging ahead as he wanted to untied Frank from the ropes.  A multitude of monsters like creatures came running towards him but they were met with his sharp pointed Katana.  One by one, he sliced them like he was slicing into his steak. 

Tim took an aggressive approach towards Chaos as he went with three roundhouse kick to the head of Chaos.  The good news was that they connected but the bad news was that they were all block by Chaos.  Tim went straight at him again with punches to the left and right, but this time, Chaos was not going to be generous.  He gripped Tim’s forearm with his Eagle Claw and the claw marks left a trail of blood racing down into the floor. 
Tim was wincing in pain as he tries to shake off the effect of the claw marks. 

“Do not grapple with him,” shouted Uncle Jin.  “You have to be patience with your striking.”

“Shut up old man,” grinned Chaos.  “Class time is over and your pupil has failed again.”       

CTR

Tim repositioned himself and edge closer to Chaos with his clinch fists ready to do battle.  He closes his eyes for a second to gather his thought and

Tim could hear the voice of Taoist Chen telling him to draw the energy from within.  “Free yourself like the ocean.”

Chaos came flying in as his claw marks left an imprint on Tim’s chest.  Claw left, claw right, and a roundhouse kick by Chaos were all absorb by Tim’s fluid movement just like the movement of water. 

“That technique isn’t Muay Thai,” said Chaos.  “What is it called?”

“Fist of Naga,” replied Tim.  It was a combination of Muay Boran with a small subtle approach of Tai Chi.

Chaos was determine not to let Tim’s new found technique to get in his way of conquering the free world as he came with more vicious strikes to Tim’s arms, legs, and knees.  But Chaos could not land as of those combinations as Tim counter strike with an inside elbow strike to his chin.  The powerful blow left Chaos on the ground stunned as a cut had opened up under his chin. 

“Let finish this right now,” shouted Tim.

“Fools.  I have just begun. Muahahahahaahaha,” Chaos smile sadistically.

Chaos slowly stood up and started chanting some verses that Uncle Jin knew was from the Heaven and Earth manual.  It was going to be the first time that anyone in the past 500 years had seen the full power of the manual.  Uncle Jin was lost for words as he knew Tim was in major trouble when Chaos started chanting the verses.  Small lightning bolts shots back and forth as dark clouds of matter formed behind Chaos.  Dark thorny horns started to sprout out of his head as black veins could be seen running down his face.  The power of the Heaven and Earth Manual had made him genderless like the angels but his thirst for absolute power corrupted his soul to the core.  Not only was his soul corrupted, his body had transformed into a Moloch like creature that was hell bent on destroying anyone in its path. 

“This is what real power feels like,” laughed Chaos.  “Beg me for forgiveness now fools.”

“NEVER,” shouted Tim.  “If I’m going down, I’m taking you down with me.”

Tim took a deep breath and then rotated both of his hands up and down to draw his inner energy out so he could fire a barrage of fireballs at Chaos.  A number of fireballs smacked Chaos in the chest but Chaos seems to be absorbing all of the fireballs Tim was sending his way. 

“Is that all you got?” Chaos said mockingly.

Tim have had enough of the taunting so he rotated his hands in a circular motion to load up even more inner energy.  He rotated his hands back and forth until a vortex had built up before unleashing it onto Chaos.  But this time, Chaos met it half way and begins to absorb the fireball with his right hand.  His right hand begins to glow in a greenish color as he moved closer to Tim. 

“Now, it’s my turn,” said Chaos.  His green glowing hand begins to suck the Tim closer and closer.

“Get out of there,” shouted Uncle Jin.  “He’s gonna suck the life force of out you.”

“I’m trying,” replied TIm.  “But his grip is too strong.”  Tim was leaning in the opposite direction when Benny came flying in with his kitana to disrupt Chaos.  But it was no used as Chaos flicked him off with his other hand just like a bug being flicked off a windshield. 
In the ensuing battle, Kate was freed from Chaos’ minions and she raced towards Tim like the speed of light.  Kate knew she could have his heart but she wanted to etch her soul in his heart forever. 

“Stop Kate, stop,” shouted Uncle Jin.  “You will die.”  Uncle Jin instantly knew she would not make it out alive because she had no inner energy in her body to deflect the incredible power coming from Chaos.  Kate looked back at Uncle Jin and gave him a bitter sweet smile.  Just before she was about to jump in front of Chaos, she said, “I love you Uncle Jin.”    

Chaos tries to pull his hand back but it was too late as Kate life force begins to drain out of her body.  “Why did you do such a stupid thing?” Chaos said.  “You and I could have ruled this world.”

“I don’t need the world,” she replied, as the tears rolled down her cheek.  “All I wanted was LOVE.”

With the last ouch of her energy, she slices Chaos with a knife.  “You might have my soul, but my heart will always be with Tim.”

“We’ll see about that,” said Chaos.  His rage and hatred towards Tim grew even stronger as he held a dying Kate in his arms.   

Chaos laid Kate on the ground and then set his sight on Tim again.  But this time, Frank made his way to the switch board to turn on the power on the generators so he could open a portal.  The generators spun back and forth before reaching the maximum speed to open a portal so he could send Chaos into.  But there was only one problem, he would have to sacrifice himself and go where ever the portal was taking him and Chaos. 
Frank had nothing to lose as Kate was gone and his face was disfigured.  Chaos edge closer to Tim before Frank jumped onto his back. 

“Do it now,” shouted Frank.  “This is your only chance Tim.”  The look in Frank’s eyes were of peace and calm as he instructed Tim to do the unthinkable.

With Chaos being distracted with Frank hanging on his back, Tim took out the red medallion given to him by the Reuis and the Aquamarine stone given to him by Taoist Chen.  He held them together and they begins to infuse into one.  With a huge surge of energy coming from the stone and his body, Tim fired a super galactic firepower towards Chaos and Frank.  The powerful blast sent Chaos and Frank into the open portal right before Uncle Jin turned off the switch to the generators.