White Lotus

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Be back with more tonight.  I have to do some research on some of the fighting style.  I want to be realistic as possible in terms of the fighting methodology.  Oh, I might add the whereabout of Kate and Frank later too.   

The grace, the truth, the love, and the lesson in life are all connected.  Fernando has found that connection in his life.  It was the very essence of Ayumi’s love that bought a shaking of world.  She shook his foundation so that he could wake and smell the roses in real life.  Fernando had lost the two people that have given him life but in return, he has gain so much in return.  It was as if the angels have sent their blessing as shooting stars can be seen traversing the night sky. 

Tim in his methodical fashion fastened Uncle Jin into the waiting taxi as they headed home to continue the celebration.  The two pink taxi jetted to the safe house as the group sang various songs from around the world.  But there was one problem, a problem that had been brewing since Tim’s decision to disobey the orders of the elders. 

Standing and waiting on the porch at the safe house was Berg and four others assassins sent from the elders to retrieve the four medallions.  They were ready for a war if Uncle Jin refuses to give them what they wanted.  The blades on their swords were sharpened and their guns were locked and loaded. 

“Mine, what do we have here?” said Fernando.  “Hey Berggy, did you bring your female friends with you today.”

Berg didn’t say a single word as he just looked at Uncle Jin. 

“What a bunch of party pooper,” smile Brianna.  “You couldn’t wait until tomorrow.”

Without direct orders from Berg, one of his men walk towards Brianna.  “You need to shut your mouth and stay in the kitchen.  This doesn’t concern you.”

Tim was not going to take anyone threaten or talking to Brianna like that.  He had lost her once and he vowed to never let it happens again.  Tim walked up calmly and got into the guy’s face.  “Can I help you?”

Before the guy could utter a word, Tim cuts him off.  “Know your role and shut your mouth.  Berg, you better come put a lease on your dog.”

Those were fighting words and Tim knew it too.  But this time, he wasn’t scared of them because he was fully recovered from his previous injuries.  Tim was not going to allow anyone to intimidate or get the better of his family again.  The atmosphere was heating up as the toxic mixture was likely to combust at any given moment.

“Everyone, hold your horses,” said Uncle Jin.  Pointing at Berg and his men.  “We know why you’re here.  Benny go get my briefcase.”

Benny came out with the silver aluminum briefcase in hand and handed it to Berg.  The crescent moon light shine through each medallions as their crystals sparkle endlessly.  Berg snaps the briefcase shut as he walked over to Uncle Jin.

“This better be real, said Berg, as he mockingly pointed a 9mm in Uncle Jin’s face.  “If we have to come back, ya all goners.”

“That ain’t gonna happen,” said Fernando, as he pull the gun out from Berg’s hand. 

“You already know the deal Fernando.  No one double crosses the elders and lives.”

“That’s where you’re wrong.  There a code the elders doesn’t understand-family.”

Berg putting his gun back into his holster after Fernando had given it back.  “Hahahaha. Family are for the weak minded.  My men and I fight for prizes only.”

Igor one of Berg’s men shouted, “I can easily crush that fellow that called us dogs.” 

Fernando grinned.  His eyes lit up in delight like a kid riding a rollercoaster for the first time.  “Awesome, let give a hand for that brave fellow right
there.  How would survive against someone like you?”

Berg slaps his head in frustration.  He knew that Igor just got baited into a fight and that Tim was fully healed.  “How about we save it for another day?”

“Come on now.  What’s the rush?” said Fernando, as he handed Berg a chair to sit on. 

Igor was a monstrous of a man as he stepped forward to challenge Tim for a battle.  His sixteen size shoes, his 6’5 frame, and 250 lbs of pure mass would intimidate anyone into giving up.  Igor sprung towards Tim with his bear size hands but Tim easily got out of the way.  He circled Tim again and
every time Tim would get out of the way.  Igor’s Greco Roman wrestling style was not suitable for Tim's fluidity and technical prowless of Muay Boran. 

Igor bull rushed Tim again but this time, Tim swept his legs as he fell to the ground.          

CTR

sarN said:
the fighting remind me of "kard cheuk" haha
Pretty sure genre.  I love Kard cheuk also.  I just added Kung fu and a Western twist in it especially with the Knight Templar.  Book two will be interesting indeed.  I hope to mix more of Western mythology with Eastern ones.  Can't fully reveal it cuz it would ruin the ending to this book.  Check out our poetry thread too in the shout out section.  When I get writer block, I usually write poetry to jazz it up.  Hahahahahaha.     

Igor was a monstrous of a man as he stepped forward to challenge Tim for a battle.  His sixteen size shoes, his 6’5 frame, and 250 lbs of pure mass would intimidate anyone into giving up.  Igor sprung towards Tim with his bear size hands but Tim easily got out of the way.  He circled Tim again and every time Tim would get out of the way.  Igor’s Greco Roman wrestling style was not suitable for the fast moving and fluidity of Tim’s Muay Boran. 
Igor bull rushed at Tim again but this time, Tim swept his legs as he came crashing down to the ground.  It was a humiliating blow to Igor’s ego and he wasn’t not going to lay down and let him have the last laugh.  He got up and brushes off the dirt from his face as he slowly reengage Tim in a battle of wits. 

Tim did his best in trying to avoid direct contact with the bigger boorish Igor as he side stepped every attempt by Igor.  Time and time again, it worked but during his last attempt, he was not so lucky.  A patch of marble sizes pebbles on the ground caused Tim to slip and fell and that was the opening Igor needed to grab a hold of Tim. 

“Gotcha,” said Igor.  “Now, you’ll feel my power little man.”

Tim tries his best to get out of the hold but Igor’s grip was as tight a Nile crocodile gripping a gazelle in the river.  Tim went round and round as Igor
spun him in the air until he tossed him onto a wooden crate.  The crate shattered into a million pieces as Tim landed on his side. 

“Give up,” said Igor.  “I can dish out more punishment if you want.”

Tim got up grasping the side of his right ribs as he stood up trying to catch his breath.  His ribs wasn’t broken but he could feel a deep discomfort emanating from them as he tries to raise his right arms.  Brianna was deeply concerned about Tim but she was powerless to stop the battle until a clear winner is pronounced.

“Ok, you’ve ask for it,” said Igor, as he came with a great whirlwind of velocity towards Tim. 

“I got something for ya,” said Tim. 

There was something inside of Tim that was brewing and he could feel the intense inner energy surging inside his body.  A multitude of vortices converge onto his fist, as Tim shouted, “Phra Ram Nao Sorn.” Igor was stunned as he stumble down onto the ground.  Tim blocked Igor initial attack with his his elbow and then delivers a counter punch to his chin.  It was textbook counter striking by Tim and Igor was knocked out cold. 

Seeing that their comrade Igor had been knocked out unconscious, the two other members of Berg’s entourage made their way towards Tim.  Styx and Faber were complete opposite of Igor with their Capoeira fighting style.  They were light and nimble on their feet.  But before they could engage Tim in a battle, a strong gust of wind came over the house.  Tim’s fist started to grow bluish green as inner energy had built up inside of him. 

“Stop,” screamed a frantic Uncle Jin.  “Tim, stop, you’re going to kill them.”

“The power inside of you could kill them five times over.”

It was a rage of epic proportion inside of himself that Tim hasn’t felt before.  The anger, the hatred, and the downright disregard for his opponents was all new to him. 

“Come on old man,” said Faber.  “I wanna get in some action.”

Uncle Jin wheeled his wheelchair forward.  “What do you want it say on your tombstone?  Any last rites?”

“Haha,” real funny, laughed Faber.

“Tim, hit that garbage bin for them to see.”

Uncle Jin gently put his hands on Tim and told him to concentrate his being in projecting his inner energy.  Tim took a deep breath and exhaled before releasing a bluish hyper beam at the garbage bin.  The char and burnout remain after the explosion was a testimony to Tim’s growing power and its unpredictability.  It would be up to Uncle Jin to help him channel his inner being in controlling his new source of energy. 
Faber and Styx were terrified and speechless after what they saw.  It was powers unless anything they have seen before and they were not going to be challenging Tim to any future duel.    

“Very impressive,” said Berg.  “There’s not many people at your level.”

Berg, Styx, and Faber thanked Uncle Jin and dragged an unconscious Igor inside their rented van.  In their mind, they now know that they have gotten a hold of the real medallions but they did not know that all of the powers have been release into Tim and Fernando.  All they cared about was getting their rewards from the elders and going on vacation in the Caribbean. 

After seeing the four assassins leave, Tim fell to the ground in exhaustion.  To generate the hyper beam, he had to use all the reserve in his body to release that blast.

“Quickly,” said Uncle Jin.  “Take him inside.”  

Benny and Lei carried the tired body of Tim inside where they laid him down on the sofa. 

“Will he be alright?” said a concerned Brianna.  “How is he doing?”

Uncle Jin went to reassure her that everything will be fine.  “He just overheated.  Benny bring me a towel and some cold water.”

Uncle jIn instructed Brianna in taking care of Tim and if his conditions worsen, she would notify him immediately.  The rest of the gang headed to the backyard to decompress from the whole episode as they were emotionally drained. 

Fernando was drinking some nice ice cold lemonade as Uncle Jin came towards him.  “Uncle, will I have to go through that whole process?”

Uncle Jin nodded his head.

“You hear that Ayumi,” shouted Fernando.  “Get your handkerchief ready cuz Imma be smoking too.”

“You shouldn’t be joking like that,” retorted Ayumi.  “You wanna see me hurting inside like my sister?”

“A little tear doesn’t hurt.”

Ayumi stomps on his foot.  “Jerk.  I hope you suffer greatly than Tim.”

“Really.  So much disdain for your own fiancé.”

“If you’re a jerk, expect to receive the same treatment 10 times over.”

Fernando gently pinches her cheek.  “Whoa, that’s scary stuff there.”

Uncle Jin was smiling in the background as he knew that Ayumi was the right person for Fernando.  She was going to be the one who could tame the lion and put him in his rightful place.

CTR

Be back with a new update tonight.  It just sadden me that people would do such a thing.  I just saw the news at BKK and it's just depressing.  I pray for those who have lost their lives and I pray for the love ones of those are still alive and injuried.  Hatred and animosity is not a way to solve problems.

Feelings aren't temporary :)
Fill them with ocean style memories. 
Fill it with abundant love starting from March to February.
Fill them from the beginning of life to your obituaries
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People need more of this in life.  This is my favorite verse I go by in life.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 :heart:
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Spanish guitar playing in my hands
Cruising down the French Riveria that's the plan
Tequila, Rum, and vodka on the beach stand
Carcassing your soft body on the white sand
Magical & spectular like no one can

So Tell me...
Krai gonna ruk you like I do?
Krai gonna sing 2U like I do?
Krai gonna touch U like I do?
Spanish tango just between us two.
Bailando con mi amor oh so true

Brown hair, seductive smile, white jean, white blouse
Sparkling eyes, angelic touch, U know what I'm talking about... :ph34r:

CTR

This is getting interesting Bieluvr.  At first, I wasn't going into this direction but now I feel like the story is just coming to me.  The ending will be the same but I am adding more twists to it.  Remember, the vision Tim had in the cave with Taoist Chen about the baby? 'Foreshadowing'  Um....Interesting.  I know there are three babies in the next book but which one is it?  :yes: Now, I'm taking the story back to the States for the final three chapters.  It's going to be awesome as it will be filled with romantic and battles scenes.  The next book is titled "Rose." What could that mean? A person's name? :clap:

Back in Shenzhen, the darken room inside of Kate’s condo was a stark reminder to Kate that her life was spiraling into a dark abyss that she can’t seem to escape.  It was a nightmare that just won’t end and a sense of defeat came over her.  Tears after tears dripped down her face as if it was marching to the beat of a Djembe drum.  There was one way to escape all of this she thought – suicide. 

The big kitchen knives would do it she thought or how about death by hanging from the ceiling.  There were so many possibility but she just couldn’t fathom doing it by herself.  Kate even went as far as asking Frank to shoot her right in the heart so she can stop all the hurting inside.  Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Frank was standing outside waiting for her to open the door.

“Open up,” said Frank, as he pounded on the door.  “I know you’re inside.”

“Go away.  I don’t need anyone,” said Kate.

“I’m not going anywhere until you open up.”

Kate sits at the foot of the door. “Good. So someone can take my body to the morgue.”

“Don’t be stupid.  There’s a way out of everything.”

“You don’t understand,” cried Kate.  “You’re not in my shoes.  You…You…don’t know how trapped I feel.”

Frank twisting on the door handle.  “Come on.  Let’s talk.”

Kate finally relents to his request after 15 minutes into their conversation.  She was a broken mess and her room was a complete mess which was out of the ordinary for her.  Kate was someone who has lost her soul, her joy, her smile, and her love of life.

Kate grabs Frank’s hand.  “Come on, shoot me right here.”

If something were to happened to Kate, Frank would never get the full antidote from Wang Luofuo and he would forever be addicted to the drugs that has haunted him since the day he took it.

“How about you take me to the farthest place on earth where no one will ever find me?” said Kate.

“Um…We have no money.  Plus, your father and chaos’ men are all over this city.”

“I don’t care.  I don’t want to marry that sorcerer.  Do you hear me?”   

Frank picks up her and lay her down on a chair in the kitchen.  “What about your Uncle?”

Kate laughs hysterically.  “Hahahahaha.  Do you think Uncle Jin would forgive me knowing my father and I deceived him?”

“You never know,” said Frank.  “Who would have known your father is the leader of the Red Dragon.”

“Do you have any poison?” asked Kate.

Frank reaches inside the fridge to get a bottle of water.  “Wait, you wanna poison yourself?”

“Just Chaos,” said Kate.

Outside the lobby of the condo, two of Chaos’ henchmen had tracked Frank to Kate’s condo and was reporting everything to him.  They were his eyes and ears and no one was going to steal Kate away from him.  Chaos had instructed his men to teach Frank a lesson when Frank leaves the condo.  It was going to be a reminded to Frank that no one crosses Chaos and get away with it. 

Twenty minutes passed before Frank emerges with Kate by his side as they enter a black Mercedes that Wang Luofuo had given to Frank.  The henchmen were shocked and surprised as they could not touch him because Kate was by his side.  Frank took off with Kate as they headed to the pier of Shenzhen.  They were followed slowly at a great distance as the henchmen did not wanted Frank to notice them.

“Tomorrow, you could pretend you’re sick,” said Frank.  “Find a way to delay the engagement until we can find a way out.”

“It’s not that easy,” said Kate.  “He will blackmailed my father.”

“What about it?”

“The people in the building would all lose their jobs.  How are they going to feed their family?  They are all innocent in this.”

Frank reaches inside of her pursue.  If Kate was not going to call Uncle Jin, he would do it for her.  Tim was at the essence and it was a risk that they had to take. 

“What are you doing with my phone?” said Kate.

“I’m gonna call your uncle,” said Frank.

“No, you can’t.  I can’t face him anymore after what he went through.”

Frank dials the number while Kate frantically tries to wrestle the phone out of his hand.  The phone rang once, twice, and three time before Uncle Jin picked up. 

“Hello, who is this?” said Uncle Jin.

Kate had changed her phone number ever since the whole situation with her father and Uncle Jin so one knew of her new number.  Uncle Jin had previously tried to contact her but it was no avail.

“Hello, hello…” said Uncle Jin again.

“It’s me Frank.”

Uncle Jin became confused. “Frank?”

“Yes, Frank.  Brianna Frank.”

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. "Brianna Frank" Yes, it is getting very interesting. Can't wait to find out what will happen as Kate finds a way to escape. Hopefully Frank and Kate will be okay and end up together because I just want them to. They didn't do anything that bad to deserve what they're getting. Thanks for the update. :)

CTR

Bieluvr said:
LOL. "Brianna Frank" Yes, it is getting very interesting. Can't wait to find out what will happen as Kate finds a way to escape. Hopefully Frank and Kate will be okay and end up together because I just want them to. They didn't do anything that bad to deserve what they're getting. Thanks for the update. :)
I dunno Bieluvr, you'll have to find out.  I can't guarantee anything in stone cuz it will ruin the story. 

sarN said:
Nice update , the name remind me of fan giving out their koojin couple a nick name lol
Lol.  It was a flash in the moment thing.  hehe. 

Just lately, I have been feeling a rush of creativity especially in the poem thread.  Thanks Bieluvr for liking my poetry.  I just feel a great feeling of... can't fully describe it.  Hopefully, the lord answers this wish.   :dance1:  :heart: .   

“What do you want?  Haven’t you caused enough problems for us?”

Frank exhaled and handed the phone to Kate.  Kate was reluctant but Frank insisted that she talk to Uncle Jin to clear the air.  Plus, he knew that Uncle

Jin was the only person who could come up with a plan to rescue Kate from the clutches of Chaos. 

“Uhhhh…Uncle,” said Kate.

Instantly, Uncle Jin knew it was Kate as her voice was very unique in its tone.  “Katy, where have you been?  Uncle, have been trying to contact you for a while?”

“I…I…I’ve been alright.”

“Is Frank holding you hostile?  Or is it the work of your father?”

Kate starts to tear up with remorse over what had happened to Uncle Jin and how he is bound to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.  “I’m sorry Uncle. 

I’m sorry about your legs.”

“Don’t cry my child,” cried Uncle Jin.  “Faith was not on my side that day.”

Kate blowing her nose on a tissue.  “If I would have told you early that me and my father…”

“Let it go Katy.  We can’t change the past.  Uncle wiping the tears from his eyes.  “We can change the future though.”

Walking by Uncle Jin’s room, Fernando could hear the whole conversation and he was reminded of the murder of his parents by the hand of Kate’s
father – Wang Luofuo.  He had vowed to kill Wang Luofuo with his bare hands if it was the last thing he has to do.  There won’t be forgiveness but pure
vengeance on his part. 

“Murdered,” shouted Fernando.  “You hear me, your father murdered my parents.”

“Now, now, Fernando,” said Uncle Jin.  “Kate didn’t have anything to do with that.”

Fernando shouts into the phone in a fit of rage.  “You are all criminal.  Father and daughter.  Look at what you’ve done to Uncle.”

Uncle Jin grabs the phone back from Fernando as Benny, Lei, and Tim wrestled Fernando out of the room as he was getting too emotional.  The three
of them couldn’t stop him from yelling from the top of his lungs as he struggled to get back into the room.  It was a side of Fernando that Tim haven’t
even witnessed before.  Fernando was always laid back and mild mannered.  Seeing Fernando in emotional agony was troubling and upsetting to
Ayumi as he was her other half but she had to be strong for him.  Ayumi calmy and fearlessly walked in front of Fernando as he was being restrained and she slaps him on the face with a fierce sonic boom. 

Fernando was shocked as he fell to the ground in tears.  He crouched on the ground and hid his face on his knees.  The pain, the frustration, the hurt, the anger, and the sadness had all but consumed him at this point.  But Ayumi stayed by his side as she held him onto her arms.  No matter what, she was going to stay by his side and they were going to endure the hardship together as one. 

“I’m sorry,” said Kate, as she was still shaking by Fernando’s comments.  “I should have called a different time uncle.”

“Where are you at?  Do you want uncle to come and get you?”

Just right after Uncle Jin uttered those words, Chaos’ two henchmen fired this gun into the air.  They were instructed to disrupt any outside
communication by Kate and terminate anyone who gets in their way.  Frank pulled kate behind him as they slowly backed away from the henchmen. 

“This is not your fight Franky,” said one of the henchmen.  “She belongs to Chaos.  If you value your life then hand her over.”

Frank smiled and pointed his gun at them.  “She haven’t tie the knot with him yet.”

The two henchmen begins to circle Frank and Kate.  “Don’t try to be a hero,” said one of them.  “In real life, the heroes end up in the grave.”

“Well, in my story.  The vigilante kicks the bad guys arse.”

The two henchmen jump on top of Frank as a battle ensue between the three of them. 

“Katy, what’s going on,” shouted Uncle Jin.  “Where are you?”

“I’m…I’m in Shenzhen at the pier.”

Kate made a beeline to the car as the fighting continue between Frank and the two henchmen but out of the shadow came Chaos.  He had made his made to the pier as his men texted him about her whereabouts.  Chaos immediately grabs her phone and smashes it into the ground. 

“That’s very naughty of you to call your uncle, said Chaos, as he drags her into his car.

“Hello. Hello,” said Uncle Jin.  “I’m sending someone for you Kate.”

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No!!! Just when i was finning Frankate to the max. LOL. Hopefully Fernando forgives Kate for what she did. It wasn't all her fault, she was tricked into it. Love that Ayumi stayed strong for Fernando and Uncle Jin forgiving Kate too. :)

CTR

Bieluvr said:
No!!! Just when i was finning Frankate to the max. LOL. Hopefully Fernando forgives Kate for what she did. It wasn't all her fault, she was tricked into it. Love that Ayumi stayed strong for Fernando and Uncle Jin forgiving Kate too. :)
Yeah, it is getting interesting.  I will add more tomorrow as I work out a little more details on some of the interactions.  What will happen?  Sorry, for the short update cuz I'm working on something for the Confession thread.  I don't want Sarn to think she knows what is going on with that story.  I wanna keep her guessing. hahaha.  

Sarn, you did a good job writing your first poem in the poem thread today.  My poems are for mi amor.  My last two poems are my answers to her questions.  The good lord has blessed me with many great gifts.  But those words are truly from my heart and soul.  I'm just so focus on my goals and drive at the moment.  I'm not trying to force success but I know I have to put in the work everyday to reach my goals. :)

Chaos threw Kate inside the passenger side of his car as they sped away from the pier.  A bloody and badly beaten Frank stood on up of the top henchmen as they laid in a bloody pool of their blood.  In the struggle that had taken place, Frank unloaded his gun into the henchmen as they were about to stomp on his face.  He had done terrible things in the past but not to this extent. 

From a distance, Frank could hear the police sirens coming towards the pier as he jetted onto his car and made a quick exit towards the right.  Bloods were still dipping down his forehand as he made an emergency phone call to Wang Luofuo to tell him what had occurred. 

“Chaos just took Kate,” said Frank, as he pulled into an intersection.  “I dunno where.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?” said Wang Luofuo.

“I was struggling with his two henchmen.  And he took her at that time.”

Wang Luofuo slams his fist on his desk.  “Were their witnesses?”

“No,” said Frank.  “I made it out before the police came.”

“Good, just keep a low profile.  I’ll give you instruction in a bit.”

Wang Luofuo in a bit of frustration, threw a vase on the table across the room as it scattered onto the floor.  What could he do to stop Chaos if Chaos wanted to harm Kate?  Wang Luofuo was at a dead end but he would have to call chaos to settle the score once and for all. 

“What’s going Wang?  Why are you calling me so late,” said Chaos.

“Daddy, help me,” said Kate, as she screamed on top her lungs.

“Now, now honey don’t be so rude,” said Chaos, as he covers the phone so Wang Luofuo doesn’t hear their conversation.

“Cut the crap,” said Wang Luofuo.  “Release my daughter now.”

“Why?  I haven’t done anything wrong.  I’m just protecting poor Kate here.”

“We had a deal.  The engagement is still tomorrow.”

Chaos grinned.  “Would one day make any difference?”

It was the principle of the matter that made Wang Luofuo resent the comments made by Chaos.  “No you will not dishonor my daughter before tomorrow.”

“You better keep your words Wang,” said Chaos.  “I have documents.  If you don’t want them to be release then you know what to do.”

It was 1 A.M. as Chaos drove into the gated compound of Wang Luofuo.  There were guards with their assault rifle and guard dogs manning the compound as chaos made his way down the drive way.  The beautiful palm trees decorated the drive way and the beautiful fountain sparkles with the neon lights in the background.  They all surrounded Chaos’ car but was told not to touch him as he could cause damage to the compound as a hold.
Wang Luofuo was waiting at the doorsteps with his two bodyguards as Kate slips out of the passenger side of the car. 

“Daddy,” cried Kate.

“Are you all right?  Did he harm you honey?” said a concerned Wang Luofuo.

Chaos casually steps out of car and started to whistle.  “I got my eyes on you,” as he points to Kate.  “You can run but you can’t hide.”

CTR

Now, this is getting interesting.  Wang got his plan.  Chaos got his plan too.  Then you have the Lintao involve as well.  Which plan(s) will work and which will not?   This was a new twist that I just thought of so I'm adding it in here for more suspense.  hehe.

“Are you all right?  Did he harm you honey?” said a concerned Wang Luofuo.

Chaos casually steps out of car and started to whistle.  “I got my eyes on you,” as he points to Kate.  “You can run but you can’t hide.”

“Get back in your car and leave,” said one of the guards.  “You’re not welcome here.”

“Aren’t we a little touchy guys?” said Chaos.  “Soon, all of you will be under my control.  Muhahahahhaha.”

As Chaos was getting into his car, one of the guards accidental grazed Chaos with his assault rifle which Chaos took offence to.  The mild manner that

Chaos exhibited during his entrance suddenly vanished and a more sinister Chaos emerged with red blazing eyes that would eliminate anyone that was
in his way.  A look of terror came upon the guard as Chaos snatches the rifle out of his hands and snapped it in half. 

“Say your last rites,” said Chaos.  “Today, you die.”

The guard frantically ran towards Wang Luofuo but it was no use as Chaos had cut him off.  It was as if chaos was moving at the speed of light as he held the guard in one of his hands. 

“You see this, said Chaos, as he points to every one of the guards on duty.  “This is how you demand respect.”

A green glow of light came out of one of Chaos’ hands as he sucked the life forces out of the guard.  The guard screamed in agony as he was he was slowly dying and it was nothing his comrades could do to help him as Chaos was just about done mastering the Heaven and Earth Manual. 

“Let him go,” yelled Kate.  “You’re killing him.”

Kate yanked at her father to do something but Wang Luofuo knew it was to late as the lifeless corpse of the guard laid on the ground motionless.  “He’s gone honey,” said Wang Luofuo.

“He has a family too, cried Kate, as she pounded on Chaos’ chest.  “You’re wicked than I thought.”

Chaos just gave her an evil grin as he held her hands.  “You see this, this is what happens when people disrespect me.”

“You’re just a psychopath.  You’re drunk on power.  That’s who you are,” said Kate.  “I will never love you,” as she slaps him in the face.  “You will have a lifeless person next to you.”

“Good.  All I need is just your body. Muahhhahahahhahaa.”
Wang Luofuo knew he had let the genie out of the box and now he doesn’t know how to resolve his own mess.  Chaos was at another that he hasn’t seen before and if he completes the last page of the manual, Chaos would be unstoppable.  He would have to find a way to eliminate Chaos even if he had to poison him to death.

Back in Phuket, Uncle Jin pondered and pondered about how he was going to rescue Kate from that mess that her father has created for her.  It was not possible for him or anyone else in Phuket to go rescue her because they were to far away at the moment.  It would have to be local White Lotus clan members that would have to risk their lives to save Kate.  Uncle Jin was at a dead end as Kate was an outsider and it would against the code of the White Lotus Society to engage in the internal affairs of her clans.   

It was a tough decision but Uncle Jin decided that Kate’s life was more important than his head.  If something goes wrong, he would report to headquarter and accept the consequences including death.  Uncle Jin knew of one family in Shenzhen that would be able to help him out and they were the Lintao.  The Lintao and Uncle Jin’s family have known each other since the founding of the White Lotus Society in ancient time.

It was a cloudy and overcast day as Wang Luofuo and Kate made their way to the Futian Shangri-La in downtown Shenzhen for Kate’s engagement.  Rows and rows of Mercedes-Benz lined their compound as Wang Luofuo had hired extra bodyguards to keep his family safe from his many adversaries on his daughter’s engagement. 

“Don’t worry honey,” said Wang Luofuo.  “He won’t dare lay a hand on you.”

Kate was silent and non-responsive to his comforting words.  Was she destined to be the future bride of an evil sorcerer?  Was she cursed?  The plethora of thoughts were making her ill and it caused her to have a major headache. 

“Are you all right?” said Wang Luofuo.

“Where’s Frank?  I thought he was supposed to be my personal bodyguard,” said Kate.

Suddenly, an evil grin came over Wang Luofuo.  “He is somewhere watching this whole thing.”  Early in the morning, Wang Luofuo had instructed Frank to disguise himself as a waiter in the hotel.  It would be up to Frank to execute the plan of poisoning Chaos as Wang Luofuo had given him a lethal dose of a new drug that he had concocted with his team.  There was only one big problem.  Chaos men are all over the hotel and Chaos does not eat or drink anything that hasn’t been tested first. 

“The plan is in place,” replied Frank on his phone.  “He won’t know what hits him.”

“Outstanding,” said Wang Luofuo, as he clutches his hands in anticipation. 

Wang Luofuo had known for a while now that Chaos had told the local media about his engagement with Kate and that they were all invited to come witness the event.  This was going to be the perfect opportunity for Wang Luofuo to get back at Chaos by having the media witness his drug inducted behaviors.  Wang Luofuo would then proclaim to the media and friends that chaos had cause great dishonor to his family; thus, disavowing the whole engagement.  

CTR

The press was all over the front door of the hotel as the limo carrying Wang Luofuo and Kate came to a stop in front of the hotel lobby.  As Kate step out of the limo, a wave of flashes engulfed Kate’s every footsteps.  Photographers were jockeying for position as Kate and her father was heading to the door as they wanted to snap the best pictures of Kate in her white golden dress by Vera Wang.  Wang’s bodyguards did their best in making room for them to walk as a number of reporters were clamoring for word out of the mouth of Kate or her father. 

The large number of reporters and photographers had caught Wang Luofuo off guard as he didn’t expect many of them at an engagement ceremony.  Something was up and he had a feeling Chaos was up to no good.  Wang Luofuo asked the receptionist at the front desk if she knew anything out of the ordinary and she told him she wasn’t aware of any changes. 

“Dad, look,” said Kate, as she was pointing to a huge banner announcing the wedding of Kate and Chaos.  “We didn’t agree to a wedding today.”

Wang Luofuo angrily looked at the receptionist and said, “What is the point of this?  Who made this sign?”

“Um…It was ordered by the groom a week ago,” said the receptionist.  “We’re sorry if it isn’t good enough for you Ms.”

“It’s not,” said Kate, as she pounded her fist on the counter.  “Take it down now.”

The receptionist was confused because the groom wanted the banner up but the bride was telling her to take it down.  “Let me call the groom to come down and discuss it with the two of you.”

Chaos casually got out of the elevator as four of his security team accompanied him to the front desk.  They all wore matching black suits with ear
piece in each ear and Wang could see that they had guns underneath their suits.  

“Dad, what’s going on?” said Chaos with a smirk on his face.  “You don’t like the surprise banner I made for this special occasion.”

Wang Luofuo angrily walk towards Chaos and whispered, “Listen, I don’t know what games you are up to but it stops here.”

“What games?” Smiled Chaos.  “I just wanted to skip the engagement and go straight to marriage.”

“That’s not the agreement we had.”

“It’s been changed.”

“By who?” said Wang Luofuo, as he grabs Chaos by his shirt collar. 

“Me of course,” replied Chaos.  “You see those reporters out there.  They would love to get their hands on this USB drive.  You know the one with all of your personal files.”

Wang Luofuo loosen his grip as he knows Chaos does not joke around when he is angry.  “I want all my files back.”

“Not until I have your daughter’s hand in marriage.  Oh, and you don’t wanna play any games today.”

Golden chandeliers and draperies decorated the ballroom as pure white sheet lined the table top.  Each tables were filled with expensive wines from Italy and France for guest to sample as they wait for the ceremony to take place.  Kate could see a sea of exotic flowers lining up the side wall of the room and each table was filled with an assortment of roses.  The wedding cake was almost as high as the Eiffel Tower and there were musician playing classical music on the right side of the hall.  Dignitaries and influential members of the rich and famous were all in attendance on this special date.

“I don’t think I can do this,” said Kate to her father.

“Just smile honey,” said Wang Luofuo.  “We’ll figure a way out of this.”

The front table where Kate and Wang Luofuo took their seat was decorated with pink rose pebbles.  In the center of the table, a candle was lit inside a glass container giving off a scent of fresh mountain breeze.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” said the MC.  “Thank you for coming to celebrate this special occasion between these two special individual today.”

Chaos was giddy like he had won the lottery and his smile was as wide as the four corner of the earth.  His people was all over the place and he had undercover guards waiting at his disposable if something was to occur.  Chaos had a team of artists and computer specialists Photoshop his picture and Kate together as the slideshow begins.  But as the slideshow continues, pictures of Chaos with horns on his head started to emerge and then a picture of him performing dark ritual practices at night.

“Cut the slide,” said the MC.  “Who would pull a prank like this on the groom on his happiest day?”

“It must be his best man,” said the MC jokingly.  “Let give him a hand.”

Just as Chaos was about to hit the podium, the fire alarm went off and people started heading out of the ballroom frantically as they thought it was a real fire.  How could it be Chaos thought to himself?  All of the fire alarm in the building were all secure and his security reported no suspicious activity at all.  On one the black catering vans outside, Frank hired a hacker to hack into the hotel computer security system to set off the fire alarm.        

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ahhh , I need to catch up with my reading been busy w/ my brother ! Got to support my man CTR *ahem* HAHAHA

CTR

I was very busy this week so I couldn't really update White Lotus like I usually do.  But anywho, here it is.  Oh, there will be two twists at the end.  Hahahahaha.  It will turn the story a little upside down.  No one knows it yet.  :dance1: :weee:  I just thought about it today so this twist will be interesting.  Be back with more tomorrow. 

The guests in the hotel rushed out of the building like a herd of Wildebeest stampeding away from a pride of lions in the Serengeti.  Exit doors were jam packed as mothers try to make sure their little ones make it to safety.  The look on Chaos’ face was in disbelief and deep anger.  It was as if he was a bull in Pamplona looking to gore anyone that dears get in his way.  Chaos perfect plan was now in ruins and there was one person he was going to direct his anger at – Wang Luofuo.  In his mind, Wang Luofuo was the one person who could have orchestrated a diabolical plan to stop the wedding from taking place.

“What have you done?” said Chaos, as he face was shot red.  “You…it’s on.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Wang Luofuo. 

Chaos clutches the collar on Wang’s shirt.  “I know you ordered this.  See you in the news.”

Wang Luofuo pushes Chaos to the side.  “If I’m going down.  You’re coming too.”

“You backstabbing bastard,” said Chaos, as he pushes Wang Luofuo to the wall.  “We could have been like family.  But you chose to be my enemy.”

“Ha,” said Wang Luofuo, as he punches Chaos in the mouth.  “I would rather die than have anything to do with you.”

“You asked for it old man.  Now, feel the whole power of the manual.  Suddenly, a green ball of light came out of Chaos’ hands and as he was about to strike Wang with the power ball, Kate in front of her father.

“What are you doing?” said Chaos.  “I could have killed you.”

“Good, so I won’t have to see you again,” said Kate.

“Muahhhahaahaa.  It won’t that easy.  You’re mine and no one else.”

Chaos grabs her wrist and held her tight in his arms.  “Let me go,” said Kate, as she struggles to get out of his grip.
Wang Luofuo rushed forward with his men but was met head on by the impeccable Night Stalkers.  And behind the Night Stalkers were a more of
Chaos’ minions.  It was like a scene from the Wild Wild West as guns were drawn and hatred running rampage from each side.  The only noise one could hear was from the rolling of tumbleweeds and whistling of the dry desert wind. 

Frank was not going to stand there as Chaos sedated Kate with an injection in the arm.  He was not going to allow him to take her lifeless body into a waiting limo if he could help it. Suddenly, a bang went off and the battle was on between Wang and Chaos’ men. 

“Go help Kate,” Wang shouted at Frank.  “I’ll take care of these Night Stalkers.”

Frank nodded his head.    

A black limo with tinted window was parked down the street as Chaos and two of his men made their way inside.  An unconscious Kate was lying next to Chaos as the limo sped down the street at a rapid pace. 

“Get me to Dr. Xi clinic quick,” said Chaos to the driver.  “There is no time to waste.”

Back at the hotel, an undeterred Frank jotted the license plate of the limo and made his way to the van where he hope his hacker could somehow trace what company the limo driver was working for?  Frank knew that Chaos would not allow the driver to give out his location.  The only way for Frank to find out the limo’s location is to impersonate one of the driver’s family member. 

“Find out whose driving limo 9452, said Frank.  “Then call back saying that his or her father is in an accident.”

Frank grew restless as he waited for the hacker to get all the info for him.  Negative thoughts ran through his minds and he could see Chaos laughing at his failure.  His plan had work to perfection but it poorly executed and Frank took upon himself to make amend for those mistakes. 

“I’ve got it,” shouted the hacker from the van.  “They’re at Taibai Road.”  The hacker typing as fast as he can as the sweats started pouring down his face.  “I can only think of Dr. Xi clinic.”

Frank signaled to two of his men to get into the truck and they were on their way to Dr. Xi underground clinic.