Which version you like of "Tat Dao Butsaya"

Out of the three version which version you like?

• Kob & Egkarat

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Donut & Nutt

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Por & Punch

Votes: 42 73.7%

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: Out of the three version which one is your favor?

Here some clips of the three version if ya just want to see...

Kob & Egkarat

fun

Expired Sarnie
Por and Punch.

Although I have not fully seen the other 2 version, I did skim through all the episode for the two previous version and watched a little of here and there.

• 1. I love Punch. She's adorable as a little boy and beautiful as a women.
    2. Tiang is hilarious.
    3. I like this Bang more.
    4. The interaction between Jao and Tad are more lovable. Therefore better chemistry.
    5. This version was straight up hilarious and serious at times.

There are more scenes from Por and Punch version that I like, since they focus less on the other people. Por and Punch version did have some flaws but Jao and Sutad made up for them.

I really wish to see Punch in another lakorn, it could be with Por again or with anyone else (well the ones that I can actually stand watching)

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Por & Punch version because every character has a point. And the pr'ek and n'ek is super adorable.

donna

sarNie Adult
i like kob version. it has more detail on what is going on. yes it didn't show her grandmother and too much of her dad but still to me it was better.

por and punch version is cute! it doesn't have a lot of the same characters from the older versions and it doesn't go into much detail either.

in the other 2 version she got hit a lot by the rais and p'ek slapped her some too!

i don't know. the more they remake lakorns the more it gets sucky. my opinion

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i love the 2010 verisoon of Tatdao Bussya...Punch character are great as being a boy and a girl...I love this version a lot compare to the other two...Punch and Por all the way...

3 versions. :lol: i've only watched part of kob's version. so can't really say. as long as kob is still nang'ek, it's hard for me to watch any remakes of lakorns that she has been in.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Por and Punch's version go for cuteness. It's very 2010.
Kob's version is a different feel. It's really hard to compare the two because it was meant for different generations (oh, dear god. I'm old)
I didn't watch Donut's version.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like kob version. it has more detail on what is going on. yes it didn't show her grandmother and too much of her dad but still to me it was better.

por and punch version is cute! it doesn't have a lot of the same characters from the older versions and it doesn't go into much detail either.

in the other 2 version she got hit a lot by the rais and p'ek slapped her some too!
I am glad there was not a whole lot of slapping... well there wasn't any. It was more playful between Jao and Sutad (modern). The details of the past wasn't necessary it was right to the point in Por and Punch version. But I wished they had elaborated a little more but not too much as in Kob's version. I don't think it is the detail that 2010 version is lacking, they just cut down some unnecessary scenes. There was plenty of detail but more of right to the point. I like how Ch3 focuses more on the emotion and they are better at incorporating it into the lakorn. I think that is why I like Ch3 so much- well certain company within the channel.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I only watched parts of each version. I liked the first version because of Kob and Ek :p and it's the original. But then I like the reveal on Donut's version. And finally in the Por and Punch version I like some of their cute scenes.

cecilia

Staff member
i watched all three b/c i'm a big tadao busaya fan due to being a kob fan ^^
i really love egkarat and kob's version b/c of their chemistry and the script then. yes, i'm old too
anyway, as for the 2010, i enjoyed it as well due to the extra script .. it's very 2010 like kudaranai said.
there are good and bad on both -- however for donut and nut's version, i do not like it much b/c p'ek looks weak and act like a bum. also nutt's acting in there is 'chuer chuer' .. bad acting, worst than mart lOl

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol! I didn't even know who Nutt was when I watched s few clips. Yes, he didn't look great, maybe if it was another guy it might have been better.

I choose P3Team because it was awesome! I'm more modern so I like lakorns like this. lol. The characters were all played well and i loved how they added the comedy into the lakorn. I laughed a few times. Bang and Tieng were great. They were cute, and he i liked how he playfully pushed her around. It must've felt weird to know that ur kicking a girl who's disguised as a boy. Punch and Por did very well and I hope to see them more in the future. I never watched Kob's version, but I'm not a fan of hers so I can't say much about it.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I never did watched Donut's version too but I did watched the one with Kob and Eg. All I remember was that I was really addicted to that lakorn at the time. Kob and Eg had good chemistry but I felt like they dragged out the lakorn too long and some scenes were unnecessary. I remember one of the episodes where Kob didn't even showed up until almost the end of the episode. Right now I am currently watching the new version with Punch and Por. I have to say, I really like this version too. There's alot of changes between this version and Kob's version. I like the fact that Punch and Por has alot of scenes together and how they develop feelings for eachother. In Kob's version they didn't show that alot. It's hard for me to say this since I'm such a big fan of Kob but I would have to go with Punch and Por's version. Like somebody said, they get right to the point and there's more cute scenes between Punch and Por.

maijune

SarNie Adult
I never did watched Donut's version too but I did watched the one with Kob and Eg. All I remember was that I was really addicted to that lakorn at the time. Kob and Eg had good chemistry but I felt like they dragged out the lakorn too long and some scenes were unnecessary. I remember one of the episodes where Kob didn't even showed up until almost the end of the episode. Right now I am currently watching the new version with Punch and Por. I have to say, I really like this version too. There's alot of changes between this version and Kob's version. I like the fact that Punch and Por has alot of scenes together and how they develop feelings for eachother. In Kob's version they didn't show that alot. It's hard for me to say this since I'm such a big fan of Kob but I would have to go with Punch and Por's version. Like somebody said, they get right to the point and there's more cute scenes between Punch and Por.

you're totally readed my mind...that's exactly what i was going to say....kob's version was very popular at that time and i was so addicted to it....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I only watched Por and Punch's version. The P'ek in donut's version was ugly, and i don't like to watch ugly, and Por was a hottie shirtless OMG :D And i'm too lazy to watch kob's

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
The only version I saw was Por and Punch's. It was a best Thai drama I've ever seen because I've never seen any lakorn about cross-dressing lol. Punch was a really cute boy!

chouakim

TTFC♥
I wouldn't be able to state my opinion, I've only seen the latest version.
I do love the actors from the previous versions too though.