Which version of Tawee Pope do you like more?

The Musical version : Tawee Pope do you like more?

• Captin & Pat Suthasinee

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Dome & Nat

Votes: 26 72.2%

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Out of the two version of Tawee Pope the musical which version is your favor also the drama.

Captain & Pat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNW5aNO8VoI

Dome & Nat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K5Lapnqx_U

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I prefer Dome & Nat's version because they really match. I love Captain & Pat's voice, but they don't really suit together. Haven't watch the drama version yet, so I'm just going with Om & Pancake's version.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The lakorn version is already a fail by just looking at the trailer. I like Pancake but in no way is she suited for Manee Chan. Min Peechaya is a better choice.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
The lakorn version is already a fail by just looking at the trailer. I like Pancake but in no way is she suited for Manee Chan. Min Peechaya is a better choice.

I second that in the lakorn version but i preffer Om better Sanranyu,,Om matches better with Min P..

the reason i didn't chose Dome n Nat because I don't like Dome,,so I have chosen Captain n Pat, even though i am not liking captain n pat pair choice,, :thumbsup:

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree. Pancake does not suit the role at all...I would prefer Min as well. Not to mention the pranang's chemistry and acting abilities, they can't even compared with the old version. As for the musical, I prefer Dome and Nat's version even though I love Captain and his voice more.

myx

sArNieZ
just finish sirien and saranyu lakorn the other day. i really like this couple together. they're such a cute couple.

Well, I'm bias. I don't like musicals and never really watched the first version. So the current version suits me just fine. I like it. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahahahha God, we're so bias. LOL We wished Min was nang'ek! hahaa

Because I favor Om over Sarunyu. So my votes goes to Om's version lol
Lol--Again, we are so bias. LOL I love Om and I think he's so much better as Khun Luang too. lol

I second that in the lakorn version but i preffer Om better Sanranyu,,Om matches better with Min P..

the reason i didn't chose Dome n Nat because I don't like Dome,,so I have chosen Captain n Pat, even though i am not liking captain n pat pair choice,, :thumbsup:
Hahahah---I love how we are so bias and show favor for Om and Min! LOL =P