Which Thai films would you want to have English Subtitles?

darkmansion

sarNie Egg
I really want to watch Benjakeeta Kwarm Ruk, Roy Ardeet Haeng Ruk and Moon Koon La Fak Fah (Willy and Mam Jintara an old lakorn year 1995 i think but it's very good) B)

dramafall

sarNie Egg
I really want to watch Benjakeeta Kwarm Ruk, Roy Ardeet Haeng Ruk and Moon Koon La Fak Fah (Willy and Mam Jintara an old lakorn year 1995 i think but it's very good) B)
Hey guys..

Please remember that this post is for Thai Movie requests.. not lakorns... Thanks.

dramafall

sarNie Egg
^^^ dont worry, i can only think of 2 titles! :p

films as in movie?

yah!!!!

peuan sanit. best friend. w/ Sunny Suwanmethanon & Siraphan Wattanajinda.

bedside detective. Sailap jap baan lek. w/ Sunny Suwanmethanon.

i just love that sunny!!!! :D

BedSide detective is now finished!!!

Please email me at dramafall@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to order..

Thanks!!

nancie

sarNie Egg
Tep Thida Pka Chhouk Tip Part 1 to 24 END -i got to look for more thai movies. i will get back to you later...

ultaeja

sarNie Egg
I would love to see more subbing in

-Rahut Rissaya(Paul&Noon)

Others :
Jone Plon Jai(Donut&num)
Roy Ray sneah Rai (Tik&Aom)

That's the only three ones I have in mine :]
But I would love Sawan Biang to finish up quickly><!!!!

dramafall

sarNie Egg
[color="#8B0000sizeo5span stylefontsize18ptlineheight100sizeo"]Seasons Change with English subtitles is available on DVD[/color][/size]

ongtine

sarNie Hatchling
i would to have

Love of Siam (Rak Haeng Siam)

with sub

amythao

sarNie Adult
Even thought I not Thai but I understand it and all the movie you have sub so far are all great movie to watch...which I think everybody will enjoy watching The Love of Siam and BedSide detective.

hello there,

I really hope that i could watch The Letter ( with p'Anne T) with English Subtitle. I m Malaysian N don't know Thai. I've visited most of the cd shop in town, and I only found Thai Ghost movies :huh: can somebody help me?