which thai actor would you marry?????

Asy

sarNie Immature
Seriously girls here are pervert LMAO. You want to have more than one husband. :thumbsup:

I wanna get married with Great because he's such a nice guy. But I know this is just a dream because his fate is with Matt muahahaha.

Actually I don't want to get married with any Pra ek because I can't stand them doing romantic scenes with the Nang eks LMAO.

I wanna get married with Pup POTATO instead. Ohh, how adorable he is. :drool:

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Num Sornram...... I love him since I first saw him onscreen and after meeting him in person, I know for sure he's the one I could spend the rest of my life with!!!!!!!!! Love P'Num forever!!!!!!!!

OMG. I think I change my mind every year.
After GRGR... my mind is on one and ONLY ----- NADECH! hehehe

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...Tik is married :( Heck...I don't mind being his mia noi or even his Mia kep muahahaha!!

Nadech is too young (although i really don't mind at all LOL! I can be his cougar)

I'd married Aum Atichart in a heartbeat!!!

I wouldn't mind Grate either...love his dark skin. We can make some dark babies.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Hm...Tik is married :( Heck...I don't mind being his mia noi or even his Mia kep muahahaha!!

Nadech is too young (although i really don't mind at all LOL! I can be his cougar)

I'd married Aum Atichart in a heartbeat!!!

I wouldn't mind Grate either...love his dark skin. We can make some dark babies.
You're so funny ceda_lee. :thumbsup: I couldn't stop laughing. You're making fun of Great's dark skin. You can make dark babies with him and with Aum, you can make white-skinned, vampire babies. :lmao3:

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Normally I'm not into young guys but my pick would be Weir. I just love his eyes and his corky, dorky personality.

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg
Who Would I Marry???
Nadech !! :coverlaf:
Why? He is so sweet, handsome,funny, great personality, cute, loves thing i love

<3<3

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You're so funny ceda_lee. :thumbsup: I couldn't stop laughing. You're making fun of Great's dark skin. You can make dark babies with him and with Aum, you can make white-skinned, vampire babies. :lmao3:
LMAO!!! Vampire babies?? Hahahaha! Yea...Aum is super white & I love his luscious lps.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I'd marry Ken if he wasn't married already. Otherwise, I'd take Oil Thana.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
i would so marry Nadech, even though he's way younger than me...LOL
or Om, or Dome (Traipoom-Vamp Boy...hahaha), or Por T, or Captain