which thai actor would you marry?????

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
SON YUKE SONGPAISAN!

Well, I actually would like to see him be married to Vill but if she doesn't want him - I will. ha ha. :)

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
Hahaha...Good question...all of them are good looking...Hmm I'll probably choose either Tik, Num, Ken or Oil...Ehehehhe...Those are my favorite for now...Hahahha..I saw Lift and Oil at a concert both were so CUTE!!! :)

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
BIE SUKRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm serious!!! besides, he's only 1 year older than me!!!! love that man!!

kulyia

RUK
i would love to Pick Ken. but if i was to say Marry. Then no not ken because hes more of a immature, cute, sexy, guy who i don't think will be mature enough for me. Looking at his Super skinny jeans and wardrobe, somthing about the pictures tell me i want a Mature Hubby not a kiddish one. But yes i admit he is a FATHER and has a OLDER spouse. lol , And Aum, hes really mature and cute handsome. But he look to aggressive, and oh i jsut cant point my finger to it. But i just cant imagine spending life with him. So ipicked Chakrit. WEIRD iknoe! he look real MATURE. And i could so imagine him being a dad walking with Our daughter.LOL.. FYI, i have very good imagination. And yes iknoe ud be like WHAT ABOUT HIS ON GOING ENGAGEMENTS and stuff?!?! my response is Idont know anything much about that, besides. Hes the guy for now. Hahaha

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Too many to pick from.
Rome
Weir
Por Thrisadee
Poh Nattawut
Pong Nawat
Arnas
Num Sornram
and on the list goes............
But I like my men dum kum, handsome and a good sense of humor.

xOxOmickY

sarNie Egg
First... It's between Weir and Num =D
Second... Mos...
Third... considering Ken....

My Mott: "live as it is, love as it is, DAYDREAM as it WILL COME TRUE..."

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
I don't know about marrying anyone of the actors mentioned but I would definitely like to date the following guys lol:

Num Sornram
Paul Pattapol
Tye Nattapol
Pong Nawat
Smart Krissada
Rome Patchata
Oil Thana
Andrew Gregson
Por Trisadee
Om Akkapan
Grate Warintorn

* Just a a full day date would be fine * Then I can decide who I want to marry...lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh! I have too many of them to name!!!!These are my main ones.Ha.Not in order though I just can't put them in order.

-Tik
-Mark
-Ken T.
-Pope
-Rome
-Por T.
-Om
-Aum
-First (Just Add)
I Forgot about First!!!!hahah.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If dreams do exist I would love to marry the following guys. In my dream, women are allow to have more than 1 husband.

Rome
Ken P
Ken T
Gun/Kan
Pope
Mario
Boy P
Mak
Kan/Gun
Om
Aof P
Aum/Umm