which thai actor/actress would you like to be stranded on an island with?

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
**coughcough** stuffs lmao.. hehe.. wat happens in the jungle.. stays in the jungle lmao.. haha.. >_< .. jlr styled lmao.. hahaha.. :loool: .. whooo my gp is gonna kill me lol.. i luv ya khun ying hehe.. .. hehe..
LOL!!! jlr style! i would also choose

AUM ATICHART :drool:

who wouldn't choose him..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Probably Nadech, he gained some muscles and he seems really smart so maybe he can help me survive.

Or

James Ma, cause I want him to fall in love with me. :naughty2:

If with an actress , probably Kim or Yaya cause I wanna get to know them better.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Patson S.: Just because I wanna make him my hubby, officially. Oh and I wanna play game rai game ruk with him. Hehe.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
This opens to opportunity to imagine me with some ahjussi biases! We don't have to choose one, do we?

Definitely either Andrew Gregson, Kong Saharat, or Tui Teerapat.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Why can't I just get stranded on an island with all of them? LOL JK. For me it would definitely be the 4 Po Dum Gang, Kimberly, Nadech, Kong Sorawit, and Punjan.

P

PrincessKarina

Why can't I just get stranded on an island with all of them? LOL JK. For me it would definitely be the 4 Po Dum Gang, Kimberly, Nadech, Kong Sorawit, and Punjan.
Lol! True that but it will definitely be too overwhelming tho if you are stranded with all of them! I wouldn't be able to take it! Wow all the hotties! :)