which stars you cant stand to watch their lakorn

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
...of all the things you can think of to criticize someone and you choose to say its because they wear too much makeup...lol....i hope you can do better than that...ALL celebrities wear too much makeup....hahahaha...this thread is supposed to be funny and for people to rant, don't take it too seriously. It's like a pet peeve, once you tell people what your pet peeve's are you feel better. It's not meant to hurt anyone.

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
This thread for fun only... people can say anything they want even though it not true.. but, so what? it's own opinion... I heard a lot of bad thing bout my fav..so, why should I feel bad. Coz I know every celebrity have fans and antis, as long as no fake news that can humiliate the celebrities I guess it fine.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
Actresses:

Aum P. (too arrogant when I see her)
Chompoo A. (she looks like a doll to me. Not real)
Yaya (something that I can't stand)
Pancake (too arrogant when I see her)
Poo (don't know. I just cant stand)

Actors:

Aum A. (give me a strange feeling that I can't stand)
Rome (sometime I feel irritated not always)
Por T. ( too irritated)
Chai (just cannot stand seeing him)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Aerin. She's a good actress, I just can't stand the way she talks. Its like there is something in her mouth.

Fang Pitchaya. Thanks to all the annoying roles that they gave her, I don't even think she's a nang ek material. I just hate her roles, maybe if she get one good lovable role, I'll like her.

Stefan. I only watched him in Lhong Ngao Jan, still not finish because the subbing isn't complete yet, but...jeez... can he act, actually?!

I used to dislike Tle because of his stupid indecisive Pra ek role in Rak Nai Marn Merk, but after Pang Saneha, I think he's cool too. :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Actresses:

Aum P. (too arrogant when I see her)
Chompoo A. (she looks like a doll to me. Not real)
Yaya (something that I can't stand)
Pancake (too arrogant when I see her)
Poo (don't know. I just cant stand)

Actors:

Aum A. (give me a strange feeling that I can't stand)
Rome (sometime I feel irritated not always)
Por T. ( too irritated)
Chai (just cannot stand seeing him)
I agree with you 100%. I can't stand all of them too!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
...of all the things you can think of to criticize someone and you choose to say its because they wear too much makeup...lol....i hope you can do better than that...ALL celebrities wear too much makeup....hahahaha...this thread is supposed to be funny and for people to rant, don't take it too seriously. It's like a pet peeve, once you tell people what your pet peeve's are you feel better. It's not meant to hurt anyone.
But it still doesn't doesn't change my opinion about Yaya. Yaya just wears too much damn make up for her age. Who cares if anybody doesn't like my opinion. HA!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Aum P. I don't know why people said she's sexy. To me she seems like every women except she is more daring to dress that all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For the sake of answering this very interesting thread, I've got some names. Okay, actually I have tons, but I'm only naming the ones whose lakorn I actually tried watching and couldn't continue:

Girls

Ploy C.: Only if she's the nang'ek, though. If she plays the nang'rai I have absolutely no problem watching her. I've given her two chances to redeem her nang'ek status, but...all is failed. She has that evil smirk that cannot be wiped away and that devilish laugh that can't be turned off. I couldn't watch her vampire lakorn and Khun Seuk for that reason. Madame Dun is her upcoming lakorn and although I'm anticipating it for it's fresh storyline...I'm still a little skeptical. She's a versatile actress no doubt, but it's unfortunate she started off rai 'cause that's all the vibe I get from her. 

Janie T.: No matter how many chances I've given her, I can't turn myself around to like her. I've seen only one of her lakorns semi-completely and it's Neung Nai Suan. I had to force myself to watch it because Ken T. was so freak'n hot in there. I watched a little bit of her other lakorns with Ken, but couldn't finish partly because of her as well. I tried watching her lakorn with Tik, but because of her I couldn't bring myself to watch it. She's got an emotionless face when she talks and it just bothers the heck out of me.

Aum P.: Okay, this gal...I have only one reason and that reason is because she is too scrawny! I'm sorry if that's how she was born like, but her scrawny upper body distracts me. Her body posture makes her look like she's not relaxed and that bothers me, even though I think she's a great actress.   

Guys

Pong N.: He has a cute smile, BUT I just don't like him. 

More to add later.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chompoo A.: People consider her an A-list actress, but I think not. She may be pretty, but she is definitely not what I consider a leading lady. There are four lakorns that I want to watch, but because of her I can't bring myself to watch them. Her facial expression is always very droopy and her crying scenes kill me every time. I don't understand how she's considered a top actress...? I just don't see it.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Here's mine:
Actress: Bella Ranee: Totally don't like her face and how she speaks!
Chompoo Araya: I don't really like her. She has too big eyes.
Actor: James Ji: Wonder how people like him. He looks like a cat. And I do hate cats!
Bomb Tanin: Wonder how can he becomes a Pra'ek, he is really lacked in acting!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Kangsom the star: he can't act, in Buang Ruk he can't even express his feelings when crying, it looks like a robot crying. Not good to be a pra'ek at all.
Tono the star: somehow I can't stand his acting, his smile is annoying, not cute at all.
Om Akapan: his acting looks plain for me, never liked him, and his acting bothers me.
Weir Sukollawat: can't stand to watch him acting.
Son Yuke: not interest in his acting and looks likes robot, has no feelings.
Ken Phumpoom: acting seems unreal
Vee Veraparb: somehow his acting is unreal and never like to watch him act/any of his drama.
Charebelle: somehow her acting is stiff and like a stick, also her acting seems false, she can't express the character she is playing's feelings. Seems like she doesn't understand her character.
Pancake Khemanit: don't like watching any drama she's playing
Tangmo Pattaratida: can't cry, when she's crying looks like one of her eye is closing/smaller than the other.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yaya still cannot act. I really cant watch her. Its over the top annoying and still childish. Maybe when she portrays a grown woman that convinces me Ill change my mind. For now, any of her lakorn I skip. Not worth my time.

Despite being the Queen of Drama I never could quite watch Anne. I never really liked nor watched her. There was only one of her twin lakorn that I watch. Forgot the title. Lol

Overall, there are only a few daras who I truly adore and pay attention to. Refer to my signature. Lol The rest I don't care for much!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Cherry, Rita, weir, chat, etc... I don't find them ugly or not talented but I can't ever watch any of their movies. They got features I can't stand.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
Yaya still cannot act. I really cant watch her. Its over the top annoying and still childish. Maybe when she portrays a grown woman that convinces me Ill change my mind. For now, any of her lakorn I skip. Not worth my time.

Despite being the Queen of Drama I never could quite watch Anne. I never really liked nor watched her. There was only one of her twin lakorn that I watch. Forgot the title. Lol

Overall, there are only a few daras who I truly adore and pay attention to. Refer to my signature. Lol The rest I don't care for much!
I agree with yaya roles but try watching DAO Ruang. Not cutesy, and a tomboyish rough role for her.. I think she's doing a good job.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
LOL  this thread is funny.. everyone have their opinions and just for that, this thread and site is started. so i think take it in a sportive way, if you find the comment offensive..DONT THINK TOO MUCH GUYS.......

afterall ,we are not lakorn's N"EKS who dont even raise her voice or be harsh  (except with praek)... :secret:

its like this i watch any lakorn if the story is captuating.. but still there are some where i watch them for 1 lakorns since they acted with ann.t or the lakorn is good..
NOTE :EWA---> EXCEPT WITH ANN in lakorns

actress..

aum p - wondering how she is SEXY??
kob - tried some lakorns but failed
aff -  (except JLR)
matt - (except Paen rai phai ruk)
chompoo -  everytime i try to watch her lakorn , her face stops me :yawn:
kwan - (except DDH).
margie  -(dunno why, but i can give her try)
yaya - (except the first lakorn with nadech. but i think i'll watch when she grows up ...) :baby:
mint c - (something with the face and acting) :no:
pat n -  kids should stay away from lakorns :nono1:
rita - (maybe in YLC) :rolleyes1:
joy - (she is nangrai material like in jLR)

actor

POR T - i cant stand this guy totally :lmao:
aum.p - except for JLR and EWA :scarytv:
bie -  his mouth shoo me away, but plan on watching koo gum :wink:
mart - if not for ann i'd never even glanced his lakorn, worst acting  (EWA)
son - for his acting. he is a human robot :cold:
boy - for some reasons i dont like him at all :nono1:
krit -  he gives a pervert vibes(EWA) :no:
chatchai- he should be in rocking chair.seriously  :censor:  (EWA)..

i have to say that the ACTORS who dont know to ACT, ANNOYS me like hell and the examples are above :facepalm: ..
 if you dont like ann i think you are REALLY missing very GOOD lakorns and ACTING :dude: . i purely like her for the acting.. she is queen of acting

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Sarasona, you should totally watch Koo Kum, because you would fall in love with Bie. A lot of people doubts on Bie, but when they give Koo Kum a try, they all fell for him (even the author, who wrote the novel).

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
sarasona said:
:bie -  his mouth shoo me away, but plan on watching koo gum
If you watch Koo Kum, you wouldn't say that because everyone that has watch it and knows Bie super well said his smile is super cute. Even Khun Thommayanti (the author who wrote Koo Kum), even said she loves Bie's smile, his smile is super cute, playful, and naughty. A lot of people that knows him super well would say that they like his smile, when he's smiling it's like the world is shing with happiness.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bie S.: I gave him three shots. He can't convince me and it's not related to his appearance...okay maybe a little...but not mainly because of it. Anyway, he over acts too much and his nose flaring bothers me.

Smart K.: This guy...this guy. If it wasn't for Anne don't even think I'll spend a minute watching his lakorn. He is dreadful. The worst pra'ek in this universe. Even Bie is better. Haha. He is so stiff, face, body everything. He needs to stay home and do his real job.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone can improve, from the beginning till now, Bie has improve more than you can think of. Try watching Koo Kum and Ruk Jub Jai and you'll see that he has improve a lot. A lot people doubts on Bie, but after they watch Ruk Jub Jai they accept that he is a super good actor. In Ruk Jub Jai Bie can sing, dance, and act throughout the whole musical for 3 hours and it's in front of those people. Even though you gave him 3 shots, I think it's not enough because everyone can improve more and more and spnever stop. If you watch Ruk Jub Jai the movie, you'll agree that he is a super awesome celebrity, like Khun Boy has said, not much celebrity/barely any celebrity can sing, dance, and act like him. Bie has done almost everything that some celebrity that has been in the industry for longer then him hasn't even done. Don't judge a book on it's cover.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He may have improved, but his acting and singing doesn't impress me. I've learned not to judge a book by it's cover and trust me I've seen enough of Bie to say all the things I've said. Perhaps my opinion will change later, but as of today I can't bear to watch any of his lakorns.