which stars you cant stand to watch their lakorn

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
It's all about the script. I love Num and Ning to death and I have only seen some of their lakorns.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Beauty is skin deep and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When you say you can't stand to watch someone's lakorns because you're not a fond of their acting is one thing but to critisize them on their physical appearance which they don't have much control on and their body frame, that's kinda pathetic.

You can't stop haters from hating but you can be the better person by not bashing on other ppl's favorites when you wish for others to respect your idol.

cecilia

Staff member
Beauty is skin deep and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When you say you can't stand to watch someone's lakorns because you're not a fond of their acting is one thing but to critisize them on their physical appearance which they don't have much control on and their body frame, that's kinda pathetic.

You can't stop haters from hating but you can be the better person by not bashing on other ppl's favorites when you wish for others to respect your idol.
I echo that -- we all have the right to criticize other ppl on their craft but lookwise .. they have just as much right to criticize as well (it all comes back to treat them the way you want to be treat)

You know, sometime i wonder - if seeing these dara and ppl already start picking on their physical appearance, how do they take an approach to some of the unfortunate victim out there? Aren't we all a bit shallow to not think of other ppl's feeling but ours? i think the world would have been a better place if we learn to look beyond physical matter.

cie

sarNie Egg
It sounds ironic talking about looking beyond appearance in ET where most likely ur favs have gone under the knife to make their look more attractive. Lol. I'm not gonna name any but just it's so normal daras are judged, admired or criticized for how they look in this industry. If it's ok for fans being attracted by daras' physical appearance then I don't find anything wrong if others expressing their indifference towards or giving criticism on daras’ looks. Lol

cecilia

Staff member
It sounds ironic talking about looking beyond appearance in ET where most likely ur favs have gone under the knife to make their look more attractive. Lol. I'm not gonna name any but just it's so normal daras are judged, admired or criticized for how they look like in this industry. If it's ok for fans being attracted by daras' physical appearance then I don't find anything wrong if others expressing their indifference towards or giving criticism on daras’ looks. Lol
And the reason why they're drawn to these cosmetic surgeries is all b/c there are ppl like us who always judge them on their look .. We can't accept them for their crafts that's why they have to go through all these measure to look good - this is why sometime when talent are due, credit were not given b/c they did not have the look for it. And for those who went through and get credit, they just received more and more crucial remarks.

I understand we're all attractive to handsome and beautiful ppl but 'PERSONALITY' needs to come into play as well.

cie

sarNie Egg
I'm not saying personality and talents are not important. But people are entitled to have their own aesthetic perspectives. Look wise, if people can‘t perceive what is unattractive then they would probably not be able to sense what is attractive etiher. I just felt that it's againt human nature to force people to totally overlook daras's appearance when ironically most of them made their avenue to the ET relying on their look in the first place.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
^Agree. It doesn't matter which nationality it is, most celebrities are famous for just looks and barely any talent.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^Agree. It doesn't matter which nationality it is, most celebrities are famous for just looks and barely any talent.
I agree with u!

Meadow i too agree with u about Yaya but i like chompoo tho hehehe...

Bout Yaya and all da make up thing i got to say it true...go ahead and spam me wat so ever cause it true...all of celebrities around da world all have PAINT covering their face...none of them come out and do a project with their normal look or face...da only one i see around with less paint it Ann and Kim...those two are those i see tat have less paint carry around on their faces...

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
Talk as if she's the ONLY one wearing make up. And you said it yourself, every celebs wear make up so why single just Yaya out?

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think any female celebrity will appear before the public without makeup on. Whether it's a bit much or lightly touch, it's still makeup. We all want to look good, at least once during a time in life. For example, I only put on black eye liner because I have such small eyes. Lol!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Also, it's just not us as the audience criticizing the celebrities. I'm sure we, the audience criticize each other as well. That do not mean that you dislike/hate that individual. One example, it may be an one time encounter observation. We all know we have faults whether one admits to it or not. With that, we still look at/for faults on others.

cie

sarNie Egg
About Yaya, I don't find she wears makeup too much too often. In fact, I would encourage her to do so cuz her skin looks bad and her features become stodgy without makeup in many pics which makes me think she is not that pretty. Lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
After reading the comment about Yaya wearing too much make up, I'm now always keep paying close attention to her face lmao. SHE IS STILL CUTE.

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
I agree with the comment above about beauty being in the eye of the beholder. I watch lakorns based on the acting ability. There are a lot of newbies coming in that are highly attractive, but I can't get through one episode of their lakorns because their acting stinks! That's the thing with the Thai entertainment business; they hire people based on their looks and not talent. I love watching the veteran actors/actresses like Ann, Ken, Aum, Aom, Cherry, Chakrit, etc....because they've been around a long time and their acting abilities are phenomenal.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I agree that Yaya wears makeup/powder/foundation. But as we were talking bout was, the person said she wears toooo much makeup. Lots of heavy makeup. She doesn't even wear much makeup like some girl here at my school.
For me, I can't stand wearing makeup unless it's powder.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm glad Yaya doesn't wear a lot of makeup. She's a natural beauty and makeup is just terrible for your skin, she's letting her skin breathe for a change. I never wear makeup and i just take lots of care of my skin.

cecilia

Staff member
it's alright to have makeup to do touch up here and there but to cake it .. that's a whole new meaning to it .. i'm not against ppl wearing makeup or going natural b/c i do wear them occasionally to add colors to my face (staying away from HEAVY MAKEUP though)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I agree. I am a big fan of Yaya also! I really don't like how people criticize her. Not only Yaya though. Many of my favorite stars are getting bashed down for what they tried for. I'm guessing you guys like your stars getting bashed down on. For me, Yaya is a star model for many people. She doesn't have lots of makeup on like some stars some of you didn't metion. I seriously think this topic is not cool.

I'm not saying like I like all stars. Yes there are ones that I dislike, but I only have things I dislike about them. this topic may
Be silly and crazy like some of you guys say, but it still hurts. It hurts seeing that people are putting down my favorite stars. I really don't see how you guys put all these stars down for what they do. I wanna see some of you do better than them.
Yes, thank you for supporting my statement here. Yaya doesn't wear any make up when she's not doing lakorns, photoshoots or commercial. Everyone in her university knows that. Those people who criticize her obviously don't know her well enough... I really hope Yaya will be strong to face all these haters and do good in her career and studies... because she has talent, she can sing, dance, act, model, she's one of the most talented person I met in this world ever. I'm not praising her that she is perfect, but I'm very proud of what kind of person she had become today. I look to her as my role model even though I'm the same age as her, to me she is really mature and wise compared to me myself. As for Nadech, yes I'm very proud of him too, constructive criticism is good, but destructive crtiticism step aside. So haters that are trying to bring them down please roll back to your own slump so that you won't go around to damage other people's reputation and hurt people. Sorry if I'm harsh well that's all I have to say. :)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know why everybody are bashing actor and actress for. We should praise them and support them, they all work very hard to get to where their at. I know we all have our own opinion to say what we want to say, but its mean to hear its. Just think, if its hurt us fans, it would hurt even more to the actor and actress that are being criticize in this forum topic.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
LOL I find this topic to be VERY VERY funny. Trust me I think it's great that we shared out our opinions...and trust me I have n'ek and p'ek in my head that I don't like...but never ever would I even think of sitting down and write out all of my hate toward them...I mean come on guys, I know you all can do better than that....... ^_^