which stars you cant stand to watch their lakorn

cecilia

Staff member
Man...People who are SERIOUSLY hating on Ann....Shut the heck up if your just gonna seriously saying something like its NOTHING. I'm pretty sure if you were famous, you wouldn't want random people saying SHIT about you. So just stop. I know we all have our own oppinions, but if you SERIOUSLY have nothing nice to say keep it to your DAMN self. GOSH. I'll tell everyone straight up that i am Ann Thongprasom's Fan. & it fricken bothers the crap out of me how everyone is just saying whatever they think. I dont like many Thai actress but i still compliment them in a good way because atleast they got the ability to act. I mean, STOP JUDGING because i would LOVE to see you do better. I hate to start shit but im just telling what i am thinking.
^i understand that you're upset but please watch your language.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I would say...
Cherry-she great and all but just. Ot tooo found of her
Taew-she great looking but something bother me
Yaya-she cute and all but something i dont like about her
Namcha-not my type of n'ek
Pancake-not too found of her but she cute
Min-she pretty but somehing bother me

Even tho i still follow their work hehehe like right now i starting to like Yaya and Pancake hehehe

Egg-not n'ek martial at all period
Pang-i like her as a n'rai better no n'ek for her hehehe

On da actor...
Win, Tle, Vee New...augh mostly ch.7 Pra'ek i just dont like them

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Woosen Chakrit Lover - can't stand her voice, acting skill is totally crap and so fake can't believe she's dating my favourite idol/pra'ek they don't even look compatible as a
boyfriend/girlfriend sorry no offence to whom that like them as a couple

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
wow..didn't realize people get over sensitive about certain topics.. it's great that everyone has their idol and feels the need to defend them, but this is an open forum where people and i mean EVERYONE is allowed to express their thoughts. I'm sure we're not all passing judgements base on how they are personally since i'm sure none of us knows them personally..but these are on acting skills and abilities.

saki

sarNie Adult
Man...People who are SERIOUSLY hating on Ann....Shut the heck up if your just gonna seriously saying something like its NOTHING. I'm pretty sure if you were famous, you wouldn't want random people saying SHIT about you. So just stop. I know we all have our own oppinions, but if you SERIOUSLY have nothing nice to say keep it to your DAMN self. GOSH. I'll tell everyone straight up that i am Ann Thongprasom's Fan. & it fricken bothers the crap out of me how everyone is just saying whatever they think. I dont like many Thai actress but i still compliment them in a good way because atleast they got the ability to act. I mean, STOP JUDGING because i would LOVE to see you do better. I hate to start shit but im just telling what i am thinking.
Don't be too sensitive about these threads- they're just silly topics and can be quite funny at times. I understand how sad it is when someone bashes an actress you like (I feel it too sometimes) but it happens to EVERYONE. I mean, it's not a personal attack since we don't really know these celebrities in real life. There will always be people who don't like certain actors/actresses. It's not just Ann, I mean lots of people have said why they don't like the other actresses too. It's showbiz- every actor/actress will have both fans and those who don't like them, right?

Asy

sarNie Immature
Chai kha. I think this thread is rather funny and silly than sh*t. I feel bad too if you badmouthing my fav daras but still...you guys are funny.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Chai kha. I think this thread is rather funny and silly than sh*t. I feel bad too if you badmouthing my fav daras but still...you guys are funny.
Gosh Asy, why do I have to agree with you on nearly everything?!
But anyway, stars that I can't stand to watch their lakorn (even though they're paired with someone I like):
Actresses: MOST DEFINITELY PANCAKE, Fang Pitchaya, Noon Woranuch, Pinky
Actors: MOST DEFINITELY WEIR, Nok Chatchai, Kelly Rattanapong, Arnus Rapanich, and used to be Tle Thanapol but after Pang Saneha, I guess he's alright.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Hey imma fan of Ann, Yaya and Chompoo but sorry i dont get upset because it just the internet and its a open minding thread. I find this thread to be funny and silly at the same time :) good luck.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Gosh Asy, why do I have to agree with you on nearly everything?!
But anyway, stars that I can't stand to watch their lakorn (even though they're paired with someone I like):
Actresses: MOST DEFINITELY PANCAKE, Fang Pitchaya, Noon Woranuch, Pinky
Actors: MOST DEFINITELY WEIR, Nok Chatchai, Kelly Rattanapong, Arnus Rapanich, and used to be Tle Thanapol but after Pang Saneha, I guess he's alright.
LMAO maybe we're distant relatives. I gotta agree with you about Pancake and Fang (sadly I'm a big fan of Noon W) and especially Tle Thanapol. I used to hate him so much in Rak Nai Marn Merk. Such indecisive stupid husband. But after watching few episodes of Pang Saneha, I think he's cool too.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Kimberly= not a fan of her she looks like a transsexual. Her noses way too big. I think I upset some of her fans lmao hahahahahahaha
Pat-her voice sounds annoying
Koy-not cute at all not a na-ak type
Tle - he looks like a fish and can't act he's just not a pre ak type.

actress: yaya, mint c., kaew ffk, chompoo araya, marie, vill
actors: vier, por n, por t, chakrit, chatchai, mos, new, tye, aof c

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
"To Each, Their Own" we can't expect everyone to like the same people we do...we have our own perferences....so we got to take everything w/a grain of salt.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I am NOT a fan of Chompoo. She's always trying to dress sexy when she's not. She doesn't even match with being a nang'ek either and is more suitable for nang'rai roles. Whenever Chompoo is a nang'rai, she wind awards for it.

And I'm don't like Yaya either. She looks bigger than Nadech. And Nadech always looks like he's struggling whenever he has to lift up Yaya. Yaya also wears too much makeup like a drag queen.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I don't like how people critise Yaya and Nadech's physical looks, family backgrounds and stuff cause it frickens bothers me. Mind you haters we Yadech fans respect all the other Thai daras and I didn't say a shit to bash them. If you wanna throw up on Yadech then just walk away somewhere rather than saying hurtful words. I just hope everyone can respect all the actors and actresses they all have their own good and bad. I don't think Yaya wears too much make up and if you think she is a drag queen then you don't know her well enough to mock her. Don't judge other people if you don't know well enough about them. I'm a big big Yadech fan but I'm not going to overpraise Yaya and I'm not going to bash other daras because it's not nice to do that and it's not good to have fan wars. I hope everyone can be respectful to the daras and also other fanclubs.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
[font="Georgia][color="#000000"]I don't like how people critise Yaya and Nadech's physical looks, cause it frickens bothers me. Mind you haters we Yadech fans respect all the other Thai daras and I didn't say a shit to bash them. If you wanna throw up on Yadech then just walk away somewhere rather than saying hurtful words. I just hope everyone can respect all the actors and actresses they all have their own good and bad. I don't think Yaya wears too much make up and if you think she is a drag queen then you don't know her well enough to mock her. Don't judge other people if you don't know well enough about them. I'm a big big Yadech fan but I'm not going to overpraise Yaya and I'm not going to bash other daras because it's not nice to do that and it's not good to have fan wars. I hope everyone can be respectful to the daras and also other fanclubs.[/color][/font]
I agree. I am a big fan of Yaya also! I really don't like how people criticize her. Not only Yaya though. Many of my favorite stars are getting bashed down for what they tried for. I'm guessing you guys like your stars getting bashed down on. For me, Yaya is a star model for many people. She doesn't have lots of makeup on like some stars some of you didn't metion. I seriously think this topic is not cool.

I'm not saying like I like all stars. Yes there are ones that I dislike, but I only have things I dislike about them. this topic may
Be silly and crazy like some of you guys say, but it still hurts. It hurts seeing that people are putting down my favorite stars. I really don't see how you guys put all these stars down for what they do. I wanna see some of you do better than them.

cecilia

Staff member
Seriously, I think Yaya is one of the few actresses who actually goes with natural makeup most of the time unless it's for some huge evening event or something. I can barely think of a time when she has on heavy makeup.
Agree! She's always dress down on everyday living except when she has to attend event and do her job :p

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I agree with everyone BUT lets ALEAST say something about a actress/actor in a NICE WAY. I mean, every single actress is good at something that makes their fans like them right? & we just need to learn how to accept who they are, even if we dont like that.