which stars you cant stand to watch their lakorn

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I tried watching these actors, but never could sit through their lakorns.
Actors:
Film R
Rome
Son Y
Stephen
Wier
New W.
Num S.

Actress:
Pancake
Kwan
Cheer
Pinky
Mint  C.
Kimberly
Marggie
Preem

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Maybe I'm just a hater but I cant stand watching:

Diana Flipo
Mai Davika
Kong Saharat
Patricia Good
Grace Glipaka
First Ekkapong
Vee Veeraphap

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I usually have tolerance for actors, I can practically watch 99.9% of them, js as long as their characters are cute and play it adorably then I can watch, but the one and only actor I cant stand watching is...........

Boy Pakorn!! His smirk/half smile whatever you call it creeps me out to the max! Whenever he is nxt to his nek, esp nong May I get so freaked out (literally), that's not normal right? lol

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
For some reason I cant watch Kim's lakorns..I watched her part in 4 mountains and kinda like it but afterwards, I cant watch her lakorns especially the ones with Mark. 

And omg then theres poo...I think her acting got worst over time...i mean i was able to finish the whole bride for money lakorn but her newest lakorn dung sawarb...i cant even finish ep 1 without FF

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
i just have a problem with channel 7 dramas..i can barely name a channel 7 dara..and when i try to watch one thier dramas i find the scripts the plots the acting the production to just suck lemons. Most channel 7 stars wouldnt last at channel 3. I barely see channel 3 dara go to channel 7 but i see channel 7 star move to channel 3 like Por N and Choompoo A.

My other beef is some of the women that play nang rai or the bad character..why do they always have to be so over the top and dramatic, i prefer my nang rai to have a reason for being so evil/mean/bitchy or what ever the way she is..hate it when the first time she comes on screen shes alway throwing herself at the pra ek and screeching that the servants..*shudders*

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Omg Poo. She's got this thing about her that makes me cringe everytime she's onscreen.

BOMB.
*shake head* what was the entertainment industry thinking?
Idkh Ima watch Matt's twin lakorn with him as a cast.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Poo is gorgeous without any acting skills. I have mentioned that even if Poo can just stand there and be a n'ek men will still watch. They can dress her in sexy clothes and the channel Wil not be changed lol

Aff and Preem's nose bothers me. It is by far too much for a distraction. Bomb and smart...yeah enough said.

Taew is one of those actresses that I can watch for a short period of time she annoys me quickly. So many more...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Poo is gorgeous without any acting skills. I have mentioned that even if Poo can just stand there and be a n'ek men will still watch. They can dress her in sexy clothes and the channel Wil not be changed lol

Aff and Preem's nose bothers me. It is by far too much for a distraction. Bomb and smart...yeah enough said.

Taew is one of those actresses that I can watch for a short period of time she annoys me quickly. So many more...
Double, triple likes lol.

I'm one of those who watches Poo because she's so eye candy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Shocked to see Anne in this lol
There are some actors watch I dont hate but cant stand watching them. I did not know these were N'eks when I saw them first time.
Aum Patcharapa
Ploy Cherman
Pancake
Mint C - from 4HJHKK actors, Mint is behind in acting.
I can only think of these 4 now

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Shocked to see Anne in this lol
There are some actors watch I dont hate but cant stand watching them. I did not know these were N'eks when I saw them first time.
Aum Patcharapa
Ploy Cherman
Pancake
Mint C - from 4HJHKK actors, Mint is behind in acting.
I can only think of these 4 now
Pancake and Aum were good in prime their days. I hardy finished their lakorns because I wasn't that interested in ch7 lakorns, but they are way better than some newbies from ch7 now a day.
Ploy was very good in rai roles. She started from supporting roles, so it's good she got a chance to play lead. She deserve it IMO.
Mint C. shine more in supporting role so maybe she should just stick to supporting roles for now IMO. I never finished any of her lakorns.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Agree with all. I watched only 2 lakorns of Mint C Pathapee and KCR its for Mark and James lol. I cant take her seriously as N'ek
Koy123 said:
Pancake and Aum were good in prime their days. I hardy finished their lakorns because I wasn't that interested in ch7 lakorns, but they are way better than some newbies from ch7 now a day.
Ploy was very good in rai roles. She started from supporting roles, so it's good she got a chance to play lead. She deserve it IMO.
Mint C. shine more in supporting role so maybe she should just stick to supporting roles for now IMO. I never finished any of her lakorns.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Whos that girl who plays Bie's ex girlfriend with Bie and Noona in "Jatt Ruk" at the moment? Is her name Pang? Oh my gosh! I cannot stand her! I don't even find her that talented. She just seems so fake. Sorry if I offended anyone, but she was the reason why I stopped watching "Jatt Ruk". Don't get me wrong, I love Bie, but she kind of killed it for me.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
oh this is a dangerous but fun tread/topic. Did anyone get killed yet? lol.

Well let me join in then. I'll do it by channel.

Ch7
Tubtim, ugh for some unknown reason I just don't like her acting. She's very talented but she just doesn't cut it for me. I tried her lakorn with Tanwa but couldn't do it. She annoyed me
Yui, if she plays nang'ek, I can't watch it. Don't ask why either lol
Min P, her acting is annoying. Don't like her, don't think she's all that pretty. I forced myself to sit through her lakorns with Weir because I love him. It was so horrible cus I couldn't fwd lol. I hope she doesn't have anymore with him but I know they will :(
Vee, omg this guy seriously need to stop acting.

Ch3
Ploy, omg this girl. Nuff said
Chompoo, well can't really say I can't stand to watch her lakorn. I can if she plays with my fav but I don't crave or have any desire to watch her lakorn nor do I want her with my fav. Love her as a person though.
Por N, he doesn't look good enough to be pra'ek. Great actor for supporting though. He should just go play dad now.

Exact/One
Jui, don't like her. She ACTS innocent but lol I know better. This girl is far from innocent.
Bee N, don't like her either. She holds the same status as Ploy.
Pang, whoever saw this girl could be a nang'ek should get their eyes check. Like seriously?
Pim, you know I really love her but I just don't like her as a nang'ek. She doesn't have that nang'ek look! So if she plays nang'ek, I won't watch it.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Janie
Chompoo Araya
Jes only fits annoying characters always sports this disrespectful expression
Yadech
Por Trisadee
Pong
Anne T latest lakorns
New I just can't get past him
Poo Praiya can't act for peanuts
Mart krisada after soooo many years acting...
Aum P. Not relevant anymore. Stop trying too hard acting sexy
Film don't see the appeal
Pat from Rak prakasit overacting queen
Ploy unconvincing n'ek
Mo stop frowning stop frowning stop frowning
Gubgib caricature queen. Only tolerable in Gentleman series
Bella rani : don't see the appeal
Taew something is lacking

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
preetam said:
Janie
Chompoo Araya
Jes only fits annoying characters always sports this disrespectful expression
Yadech
Por Trisadee
Pong
Anne T latest lakorns
New I just can't get past him
Poo Praiya can't act for peanuts
Mart krisada after soooo many years acting...
Aum P. Not relevant anymore. Stop trying too hard acting sexy
Film don't see the appeal
Pat from Rak prakasit overacting queen
Ploy unconvincing n'ek
Mo stop frowning stop frowning stop frowning
Gubgib caricature queen. Only tolerable in Gentleman series
Bella rani : don't see the appeal
Taew something is lacking
Lol you named almost half the industry.

There's something about View that i don't like, i think it's her voice but nevertheless, she did an amazing job playing nang'ek and nangrai in Sud Sai Pan. Other than that, I couldn't get myself to watch Ngao Jai or Leh Nangfah. 

Patricia doesn't seem to impress me, I can't watch her as nang'ek. In her lakorns, I can't help but think of her as a young teen. I think she suits a supporting role better. 

Janie annoyed me in her lakorn with Dome, w/ Film, and w/ Aum, I tried watching them. She was tolerable in Raeng Ngao as nang'ek and rai, did an amazing job but looking back at it, I wouldn't rewatch it. Her upcoming lakorn with Toey and Jui, i don't know if I'll be able to watch it but I'll try for Jui and Toey. 

Pang Ornjia is another. She did an amazing job playing her role in Hua Jai Reua Pueng I was so convince but her other lakorns aren't as good. Her nose don't bother me that much but it's rather her mouth.

Thisa's acting is very stiff to me, not convincing at all. Her lakorn in Fai Marn with Porshe and her lakorn with Om wasn't too impressive. 

Pong is one of the p'ek I can't stand, I really wanted to watch his lakorn with Mo but I can't convince myself to. There's something about him. Maybe if I give his new lakorn with Mo a try then I'll be able toleraate him a bit more. I'm judging a book by it's cover for Pong. 

Bie bothers me alot. I don't think I can get myself to watch his lakorn with Noona and Pang. The only lakorn I watched of him was the one with Aff but I was young back then so that doesn't count. lol. 

I'm having mixed feelings with Push Puttichat. His character in Fun Fueng and Roy Leh... wasn't impressive. He couldn't give me the feels that Tik gave off in Roy Leh... Sure, he got the look and errything but i'm pretty iffy about him. But at the same time, he's pretty new so I'll have to watch his upcoming ones to see if my feels changes. Ugly Duckling was pretty good.